Daddy's Boy [Larry AU] ☑️

Από LarriesKingdom

The year is 2137 7-year-old Harry Styles has just moved to Doncaster with his father Christian Styles. After... Περισσότερα

Daddy's Boy #0102001
PROLOGUE
UN(E)
DEUX
TROIS
QUATRE
CINQ
SIX
SEPT
HUIT
NEUF
ONZE
DOUZE
TREIZE
QUATORZE
QUINZE
SEIZE
DIX-SEPT
DIX-HUIT
DIX-NEUF
DIX-NEUF [SPEÇIAL]
VINGT
VINGT ET UN(E)
VINGT ET DEUX
VINGT-TROIS
VINGT-QUATRE
VINGT-CINQ
VINGT-SIX
VINGT-SEPT
VINGT-HUIT
VINGT-NEUF
TRENTE
EPILOGUE
FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

DIX

938 29 19
Από LarriesKingdom

Christmas is that time of year where you don't care about work or school or practice and all that stuff. The only thing that has the right to be worried about is finding a damn parking spot at the mall!

Harry groans for the millionth time as they circle the parking lot. What is it with everyone and last minute shopping?

They had a good reason. What about all these hundreds of people? Stupid brits.

"Carlos just let us off at the entrance and we'll call you when we're done."

The driver, Carlos, nods and brings the car to a halt infront of the large mall. The four alight and walk into the mall with wide eyes because damn this place was packed.

"Where are we going first?"

Niall asked still in a daze. They look around gazing at the hundreds of stores on the three floors.

"Let's go to Make-A-Bear!"

Harry said, more like shouted, as he was already running to the the Make-A-Bear store that was on the second floor. Louis, Liam and Niall share a glance before they laugh and run towards the store.

"...definately brown. And with the jersey on it. Yup. That's perfect."

Harry tells one of the attendants who makes his bear in the machine. Louis and the boys stalk over to him and stand beside him.

"Who's that for?"
"Hmm. Someone special."

Harry said with a smirk. Louis furrows his eyebrows but goes to make his bear with Liam and Niall already having theirs made.

"Hello sir, how would you like your bear made today?"
"I would like a brown one with a pink cape on it."

The man nods and turns his attention to the machine.

"Any writing on the cape?"

Louis turns to Harry who is smiling at his bear which has just been finished and he admires him.

"Yeah. Write: 'Daddy's Boy'"

* * *

"Ok. So we have been to every floor and I should hope we have everything we need. Right?"

Everyone nods but Niall shakes his head vigorously.

"Ni?"
"We haven't been to the food court yet. Come on, you said when we were done. We're done!"

Niall whined as his eyes landed on the food court across from them. They laugh and walk over to the food court, occupying a table.

"Are we all up for up for McDonalds?"

Liam asks the group, who all nod. They give Liam their orders and being the gentleman he is, went to get them. They turned back to each other.

A smile randomly made its way onto Niall's face, making Louis and Harry look at him weirdly.

"What?"
"Nothing."

Niall says with a smirk on his face and Harry really just wants to slap him right now.

"Niall..."
"Ok. Ok. I'm thinking about next week."
"What about? Christmas?"

Niall nods gazing into space, thinking about Harry's new 'magical palace' as they called it.

"He's gone."

Harry laughs leaning his head on Louis' shoulder.

"Gone where?"
"Niall tends to do this thing where he'll think of something and then gazes into a plain surface and boom! He's gone. I bet right now he's at my house."

Harry smiles looking at Niall who had this fond look in his eyes and he was smiling like an idiot.

That could only signify two things:

1. He's thinking about Harry's house.

2. He's thinking about Liam.

Speaking of, he stumbles back to the table with two trays of food making the two laugh.

"You could have asked for some help you know."

Louis stated as a matter of fact. Liam shrugs, sitting down making Niall come back to reality. He was about to say something but the 'magnetic pull of food' grabbed his attention and he started eating before any of them.

They shook there heads and started eating as well. They mindlessly chatted, keeping their boyishness to a bear minimum as they were in public.

It was funny how they all became best friends in a matter of months.

After Harry left the hospital, he was called to the agency along with Louis. They thought that maybe they were going to be let go. Christian thought Miles would tell Harry the truth about his past and to say he was freaking out was an understatement.

When they got there, Miles led the two boys into his office, Christian and Jay already present. They both had worry-lines on their foreheads.

Miles welcomed them and gave each a cup of tea.

Way to keep us in suspense, Miles.

Harry thought. When Miles started speaking, the atmospere in the room shifted.

"Well boys, I'm glad that you are ok. I wish you a speedy recovery."

He wished, motioning to Harry's ankle brace that was peaking out of his converse. They merely nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Well, I called you all down here because I have a special mission for you four. I thought by combining the strength of the Styles' and the smarts of the Deakin's. I could make a very unstoppable team."

Harry smiled at Christian who was holding his hand, and he smiled back.

"The mission is not simple. I won't give you many details so that you can enjoy your Christmas break and I'll see you back here right after New Year's."

They all smiled in relief but Louis remembered something.

"Wait, what about school?"
"Ah! Yes! You education-goers may be interrupted once in a while but we'll make sure it doesn't."

They nodded and exited. Harry and Louis went back to the Styles residence and Jay and Christian had remained to finish some paperwork before going back to home.

Miles appraoched them and gave them two blacktooths for the boys saying they were officially part of the agency.

But what no one knew was just as Christian was about to leave the agency, he recieved a text from an unknown number.

From: unknown

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
The fire's blazing,
And so are the lies inside of you.
-Your all time friend-

Christian became more protective of Harry and Harry noticed but didn't mind. He loved his father too much to suspect anything.

The four boys' conversation on Instagram fakers was cut off by someone clearing their throat. They looked up and all their jaws dropped.

"Hey guys! So funny to bump into you here!"

Taylor said putting down her bags and pulled up a chair sitting at the head of the table, glancing between them and her eyes land on Harry and a small smile plays on her lips.

Harry looks back at his now empty plate and the boys look between each other.

Well could this get any more awkward?

"So Harry love, are you feeling better?"

Spoke too soon.

Harry's head shot up looking at Taylor with a glare. Love? He remembers seeing her card among those he received at the hospital. And what she wrote was deeply inserted at the back of Harry's mind.

I hope when you wake up you won't forget what we had. Get well soon. Tay :)

What they had was a never ending feud unless this bitch apologized to him.

"M'fine."
"Oh thank God! I..."
"What do you want?"

Harry cuts her off. Her presence was pissing him off.

"I was only being concerned."
"Yeah, well go be concerned somewhere else."

She gapes at him and the three were trying so hard not to laugh. Harry being tough was the cutest and funniest thing ever.

Taylor huffs and got up, grabs her shopping backs and walks away.

And they let out their laughs. It was gonna be a great Christmas break.

* * *

24th December 2144.

Louis was turning 17 and to say he was excited was just the tip of the iceberg.

It was now 7 in the evening and Louis was being picked by one of the vans which Harry hired to pick him and Jay. Harry had been very suspicious the past few days. But Louis was very excited Harry invited both him and Jay over for the night.

Jay and Louis walk up to the door and it opens revealing a very jumpy Niall. He pulls Louis into a hug and waves at Jay, walking with Louis upstairs to Harry's room.

The lights are off and when Louis opens it, Harry and Liam jump up shouting "SURPRISE!"

Louis lets out a shriek and puts his hand over his chest. Then he smiles and jumps into Harry's open arms thanking him.

"Happy Birthday Lou. Now your seventeen!"

Harry says excitedly into Louis' shoulder. Louis pulls away with a soft smile. He hugs both Niall and Liam as well. They show him around Harry's room and Louis sees photos of him and of him and Jay, of him and Harry and of him and they boys. There's even one of him and Christian.

Then Harry hands him a box. It's not small and not big. Louis eagerly but carefully unwraps it and pulls out a bear. It had brown fur and a jersey with the number 17 on it.

"It's not only your lucky number now. It's your age too."

Harry giggles. Louis pulls him into another hug.

"Thank you Harry. I love it."

They lead him downstairs into the kitchen where they start to sing the birthday song as Christian puts a two-tiered red velvet cake covered in white icing, 17 candles and in Harry's neat handwriting:

Happy Birthday Lou! Love you! :)

He blew out the candles and they cut the cake sitting in the living room where lively chatting fills the air.

About an hour later, they are cut off by the buzzer from the gate. Chriatian leaves to answer and comes back and tells them to get ready to leave.

"Where are we going?"

Harry asks coming back downstairs tugging on a beanie because it was like 5°C outside. Not literally.

"Somewhere."

The six piled into the black van that was waiting for them.

Almost half an hour later they arrive at the airport and they exit all looking at each other with confused expressions.

They walked in, led by Christian. He leads them to International Arrivals and they wait for ten minutes before Christian clears his throat. The boys were sitting on the floor bored out of their minds. At the sound, they look up at Christian who motions them to look at the arrivals door.

They stand and Harry squeals and runs to the very familiar person.

"Uncle J!"

He shouts, running straight into Jonathan's open arms. He hugged him and giggled as he pulls out of his embrace. He helps Jonathan pull his luggage and they head over to the group who hugged Jonathan eagerly.

They got back into the car and headed home.

They didn't even get in when Sparky practically jumped onto Jonathan. Everyone missed him.

They sat back in the living room, Christian on one couch, Jonathan on another, Jay on the last and the boys were cuddled in sleeping bags on the floor, with Sparky laying down next to the fireplace where they had a fire going.

They talked for a while and watched Christmas movies eating cake and sipping on tea, before finally falling asleep, Harry whispering a final "Happy Birthday" to Louis and lay his head on Louis shoulder, falling asleep instantly as Louis cuddled his bear.

* * *

25th December 2144.

Harry wakes up to the sound of birds singing a beautiful melody on this fine Christmas morning.

The ground outside was white from all the snow. He thinks they should make a snow man.

He stretches slowly and looks around the room and sees everyone still soundly asleep. It was a habit. On Christmas morning Harry always woke up early.

He looked towards the large Christmas tree which they had bought and saw there was a massive number of presents.

Now he couldn't wait for these lazy bones to wake up.

He made a slight movement, shifting from his side to his back, waking Louis up. He stirs in his sleep, turning to face Harry who was staring at him. Then he opens his eyes slowly and Harry smiles so wide his dimples pop up.

Louis blinks slowly, adjusting his blurry eyesight.

"What's got you smiling so early this morning curly?"
"You."

Harry giggles and blushes and Louis swoons because it is the cutest thing ever. Again.

"Cute. What time is it?"
"It's about six in the morning."
"Damn curly, what are you a bird?"

Harry giggles again and Louis sits up looking down at him, smiling at him fondly. Harry stares right up at Louis and smiles wider.

"Wanna go for a walk?"

* * *

"So you've only lived in Doncaster for seven years?"

Harry nods throwing another rock on the lake, watching it skip thrice before sinking.

"What about you Lou?"

Louis licks his lip and looks out over the lake watching the serene environment and its calmness at six in the morning.

"I've lived in Doncaster all my life. Three years ago my parents were killed in a mission in Egypt. I, ofcourse, didn't know that."
"Oh my gosh Lou. I'm so sorry. Do you wanna talk about it?"

Louis turned to Harry with a small smile and nods motioning over to a tree. They walk over and sit at the base of a large oak tree.

It was cold outside and they had about a million sweaters on but they didn't mind.

"My parents always told me they were 'protecting' me by not telling me what they did for a living. Every show-and-tell they'd say they were lawyers, but I knew they were lying. They were rarely home and all I had was Liam. Then one week to Christmas they said they needed to go on a trip to Egypt. They said they'd be back before my birthday..."

Louis inhaled sharply as his tears rolled down his cheeks. He hadn't realized just how painful it still was. Harry, being the emotional kind, had tears brimming in his eyes as he pulled Louis into a hug. Louis clung to his Harry's purple sweater, closing his eyes and letting the tears pour after two and a half years of holding them in.

He was lucky to have a friend like Harry. He loved Liam, yes, but he wanted another friend and Harry was willing to be just that. Louis trusted Harry.

"Th-they never came back. I-I spent my 14th birthday and Christmas alone."
"Where was Liam?"
"He knew my parents would be back so him and his family travelled to California."
"What happened after that?"
"Well I called for days but I kept getting voicemail. I spent New Year's alone as well. And I feared the worst, so I had panic attacks almost daily. And the day Liam came back he found me curled in a corner having another panic attack. I was in hospital for a week."
"I'm sorry. Did you go to school that year?"
"Yeah. I found out that my parents had payed my fees till I finished highschool."
"H-how did you find out?"

Louis chuckles, wiping the last of his tears, snuggling into the warmth that is Harry.

"That's actually quite funny. The cops came to the house saying that I was an underage living alone. Which was true. They said they'd be back in a month. Then a week later I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was the cops coming back. But it was Mark (one of their drivers/bodyguards). He took me to the agency and Jay broke the news to me. I cried for days and when I finally pulled it together Jay adopted me."

So that's why Louis called Jay Jay instead of mum. It made perfect sense. Louis had been through so much. Losing both parents was worse than not knowing one.

"What about you Harold?"
"What about me?"
"Your mum?"

Harry sighs leaning his head on Louis head. Louis trusted him enough to tell him his backstory. Harry trusted Louis too.

"I don't know."
"What?"
"I never met my mother."
"Never?"

Harry shook his head taking a deep breathe.

"Daddy doesn't talk about her so I guess it's too painful a memory. I've never even seen any pictures of her so that doesn't help."
"That's why you tense when people ask you about her."
"Yup."
"I'm sorry Harry."

Harry shrugs and makes a move to stand before Louis holds him in place.

"And where do you think you're going?"
"To get my sketch pad. I have an idea."

Harry rolls his eyes playfully before going for his sketch pad which was hidden under a rock. It's his new special place to keep it.

He returns to where Louis was still seated, sitting next to me. He opens a fresh page and sharpens his pencil. Louis puts his head on the tree as he watches Harry concentrate. His tongue pokes out as he starts the drawing.

After 20 minutes of peaceful silence Harry sighs in satisfaction.

"Done?"

Harry nods then turns to Louis.

"What do you think?"

Louis looks at the picture and his eyes widen in awe. Harry had drawn the scenery infront of them with the lake which had shimmer lines like diamonds glittered in them. He drew the trees that stood on the other side of the lake standing tall but so far in the distance and it looked like the actual thing.

"Wow..."
"You like it?"
"Harry I love it! This is amazing! Where did you learn to draw like this?"
"I had a lot of time when daddy was away on missions."
"You knew?"
"Yup. That's like the first thing he told me before we moved."
"Wow. That's love."

Harry frowns as Louis continues to look at the drawing.

"Don't say that. Your parents loved you Louis."
"I know. I'm happy we didn't fight and all. That would be terrible."

Harry chuckles as Louis traces his fingers over the lake. He looks at the time and smiles. It was going to eight.

"Come on. Let's go back."
"Fine."

By the time they got back it was ten to eight and everyome was awake. Well, except Niall.

Harry and Louis shared a look and ran over and jumped on top of the irish lad making him squeal.

"You assholes!"
"Language Nialler. Merry Christmas."

Niall sighs but smiles then jumps up,

"Merry Christmas!"

The trio walk into the kitchen to find everyone seated at the island.

"What's with the gathering?"
"We were waiting for you guys to wake Niall up."

Liam says with a smirk. Niall playfully glares back and Harry rolls his eyes. Ofcourse they'd leave the dirty work to them.

"Come on then! There are presents to be opened!"

They went back into the living room and Chtistian and Jay handed out the presents.

They sit and everyone looks at Liam.

"Ok I guess I'm starting."

Liam opens the first present. It was from Louis. It was a snapback and Liam smiled wide. He hugged Louis jumping up putting it on. Louis nudges Harry motioning over to Niall who was staring at Liam, biting his lip.

Aw! Someone has a crush!

Jay opened one next. It was from Louis. He bought her a locket that had pictures of them on the side and the middle was a picture of him alone and below the picture was the writings:

Love you mum

Jay tears up and hugs Louis ruffling his hair which was still cold from the atmosphere outside.

Niall opened his next. It was from Harry, and it was huge! He unwrapped an acoustic guitar, one that he's wanted for months but his parents couldn't afford it.

Niall shrieked.

"No! NO FUCKING WAY! HAZ THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!"

He said tackling Harry in a bone-crushing hug as Harry hugged back laughing.

Christian opens his next. It was from Harry as well. It was a scrapbook filled with evrything and I mean everything that could remind Harry of everything they ever did together.

Chriatian opens his arms for a hug and Harry jumps into them.

"You always knew what to get buddy."

Harry giggles leaning into Christian's embrace.

Jonathan opens his as Harry remains in Christian's arms. It was from Christian. He pulled it up with a smirk on his face and Christian knew he made the right choice.

"You still remember abot this handgun?"
"Yup."

Christian says popping the 'p'. They fist bump and Harry moves back to the floor besides Louis.

"You two have to open the smallest ones at the same time."

Christian says. Harry and Louis look at each other and shrug. They were from Miles Parker. They opened them and inside were a pair of blacktooths and all Harry could do was smile.

"Does this mean..."
"Welcome to the agency boys."

After opening all the presents, they had breakfast and as the adults went to the den to do whatever, the teens went outside and built a snowman, made snow angels and took countless selfies.

That's how to spend Christmas.

=°=•=°=

Hello loves!

You likey? Me lovey! Haha. I think this was worth spending so much time on. I just don't get how people get to 5K words let alone 10K. It's ridiculously hard! This is only 3.5K words and I feel like I have achieved a lot!

Anyway, I know it's still far away but...

Merry Christmas!

Who knows what 2016 holds for us.

How old are you guys? I'm 16.

Remember to read Fight To Finish it's my 2015 special. All the love :)

Vote. Comment. Share.

-StylesNation

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

624 30 20
Harry Edward Styles was a decent student in school. He had a couple of friends but not the ones he could truly trust or called them "best friends". H...
82.1K 3.9K 21
When youngs boy turn seven, they find out if they can give birth or not. If they can, they're sent off to learn the motherly duties of the house and...
160 15 7
•Cover made by @tomm0way aka t0mmoway on Instagram <3 [⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️]: Suicide Self Harm Drug use Don't read if sensitive Harry Styles is a...
357 40 8
Based in a strict religious settlement in England, sixteen year old Harry Styles had never had much to do with the misfit Louis Tomlinson. Blind to l...