-OH HOLD/HIATUS- A kiss from...

EverTheOptimist द्वारा

-ON HOLD/HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, SORRY EVERYONE- Ingrid has a massive crush on the most popular guy in h... अधिक

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: Meeting my Crew
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Character Profiles!
Chapter 8:
Chappie 10: plus new book
Authors note
Chapter 11:
Chappie 12
Chapter 13: Mum and Lacey have an Evil moment
Chapter 14: Rain and Hotel rooms
Chapter 15: And it Begins...
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17: Mistakes
Chapter 18: Sakura
Chapter 19: It begins again...
AUTHORS NOTE!!!!
Chapter 20: Shayila?
Chapter 21: G-gay?
Chapter 22: Noms? What is that?
Chapter 23: Sentient Toasters...?
Chapter 24: Embrace the......nerd -facepalm-
Chapter 25: STDs for you and you and you
Chapter 26: A**Hole

Chapter 9:

24 2 0
EverTheOptimist द्वारा

I've decided to add a song to this chapter. If you want to add to this chapter or the last one...listen to Give Your Heart A Break by the ever beautiful, talented and wonderful Miss Demi Lovato. And thanks for reading this far!

xx Gen

----JACKS POV:----

I stand on my bus, headphones in my ears, clutching the pole as the bus chugged onto the next stop. I don't even know why I catch a bus, when I live literally 3 streets away. My stop being the first one, I'm one of three people on the bus, I decided to stand so that there will be more room on the bus for others. As I look out the window, I faze out, butterflies frolicking in my worried stomach. I'd found out yesterday, when she didn't turn up to school, that Ingrid had been suspended, for 2 days. She'll be back today, I thought. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Annika tag with her myway card onto the bus. She sees me and springs over. Grabbing my face in her manicured nails and pulling me to face her. 

"Hey baby." She says, into my face. I can't exactly hear her due to that fact that my headphones are in and my music is nearly on full. I rip her hand off my face and look back out the window. Dreading the end of this bus ride.

----INGRIDS POV:----

I sit in my mums car. She drives into the school carpark and pulls into a space. We sit there for a minute, then mum leans over and hugs me.

"Have a good day, Sweetie." She says, her navy badges digging uncomfortably into my collarbone.

"Yes mum. I emailed out the apologies to the people in my house in my year already." I smile. Mum releases me and I grab my bag, smiling at her one last time before I swing open the car door and exit. I wave goodbye from the pavement, after closing the car door. Mum drives off. I turn around and face the school, with a deep breath out, I swing my bag over my shoulder and walk towards the courtyard. I walk through those same doors I did almost 2 weeks ago now. I look around the hub, I'm virtually invisible to everyone. For that, I'm glad. I see a collection of heads at almost every vantage point in the massive room. I spot a large group of blonde haired girls with 2 boys and a couple of dark haired girls. I walk over, sliding through the crowd. Ammy spots me, her eyes shining with sadness, then joy. She runs over to me and I have a sudden feeling of deja vu. She pulls me into an enveloping hug, I look through tears of my own over her shoulders. The rest of the group has spotted me and is walking over. Crowding around me in a hug, sorrow and pity in their eyes, for me. There are several entrances to the hub. The one I entered through on the right of the hub leads into the courtyard. The one across from it, leads to the bus bay. I look through the haze of people, shifting and moving and changing and hugging me, only to see a honey blonde haired boy with a clingy dark haired girl clutching his arm, like her life depended on it. He and I make eye contact over the mass of people, my heart flutters then breaks. Not wanting to be the first one to break eye contact, I keep a level gaze and he breaks away. He's over me, he's with Annika now, I think to myself. As I start to move my gaze, his eyes meet mine again.

"Are you ok there, Rosie?" Ammy whispers in my ear, as the others disentangle themselves from the embrace.

"I've been better, Hun." I respond as Chris peels away and leaves me, Winnie and Ammy. I pull out of the prolonged hug and sit on one of the bean bags that was sitting behind me. Everyone looks at me.

"How was suspension?" Belle asks.

"Did you see Jacks Instagram?" Harmony inquires. I nod at Harmonys question.

"Suspension was horrible, well sort of, I had to be home by my self and I wasn't allowed to go on Instagram after I smashed my phone." I say to Belle.

'Wait, you smashed your phone? Was it after reading Jacks bio? I saw you comment on the video Annika posted. I wonder why she tagged you in it?" Chris asks, fanning her face. I nod. I hear a sob next to me, I look at Ammy. As crystal clear tears roll down her cheeks and another sob wracks her small frame. I wrap my arms around her, I look out into the crowd of people. Greeting their friends and smiling and yelling, I see Jack again in the crowd, his eyes on me as Annika looks over and grabs his face smashing her lips into his.

"Shh shh, Ammy. Whats wrong?"

"Co-Cooper bro-ke up with m...e." She blubbers, I look at her face, still feeling Jacks sight on me, I guess that she's wearing waterproof mascara and eyeliner because not one trace of the makeup is running down her angelic face. I look at her, shock plastered on my face, mirroring in her eyes. I look away from her face and spot blonde Cooper in the crowd and fury bubbles up over the side of my proverbial glass. He looks over, his green eyes meshing with mine. He looks scared, the look on my face must be practically homicidal to get that response. He pulls away from his friends and walks over.

"Hey Lil' Rosie." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hi...Coop." I hiss, standing up and gripping his arm, steering him away from Ammy. "Why did you break up with Ammy? What the fucking hell, did she do?" 

He looks at me sheepishly. "Well, I kinda, well, I like someone else. And she's one of her best friends too."

"Who? She needs to know, Both Ammy and this girl."

"Well, I haven't told my crush yet, but she, well I sorta, she knows...." It feels like all the breath has been knocked from my chest. I place my hand over my mouth and shake my head.

"No, No, No, No, No....YOU IDIOT!" I push past him running back to Ammy. The bell goes, she stands and looks over at me. Lots of looking at me going on today, I think. I walk over to Ammy and slip a comforting arm around her shoulders and walk to the lockers with her. People noticing me now and not even deigning to spit my way. As Ammy, Winnie and I walked down the Azimov hallway, Annika and her man-candy pushed in front of us. I don't care, I just keep cracking my god awful jokes, trying to make my crying friend laugh. I decide that this is the moment to tell her.

"Ammy. Cooper has a crush on me..." I start. She looks at me and laughs.

"Don't worry, Rosie, I believe you. Its just....in the past two weeks you've gotten more guys than I've gotten in 3 years." She continues laughing, like this is the funniest thing she's ever heard. "You can have him, Rosie. Douche isn't my type." I smile at her. We get to our bay and walk to our separate lockers. Jack is still at his locker, I walk over to mine and standing to the left of him, I open it. He continues to be at his locker, doing something, even though I can clearly see all the books he needs for first and second period in his arms. I groan internally, he's in all my classes: Drama, japanese, English, advanced Shakespearean English, Maths, SOSE, Chem and science. And I have a double English and ASE for my first 3 periods, which means he does too. I grab my notebooks, my glasses and previously unused pencil case, along with keeping my headphones in one ear and my tablet. As I close my locker, I see Jack shoot up to his full height from his keeling position, he's standing next to me, almost. I slide my lock onto the locker and walk to pastoral. Jack following me, as I walk alone to the class room, at a safe distance. Ammy is waiting for me, sitting at the front of the room; 2 rows behind the teachers desk, her face shows nothing of the crying she'd done earlier. She smiles and motions for me to sit next to her. Jack walks in and sits directly behind me, away from TJ and the rest of his cronies.

----AMEILAS POV:----

Jack had texted me yesterday and asked me for help and advice. Apparently, I'm the number one source for dating advice. He wanted Ingrid back, he wanted to be rid of clingy Annika and for his life to be back to normal but with a happy smiling Ingrid in the picture. Just because Coop had broken up with me doesn't mean I drop off the face of this bloody planet and stop helping my friends. Ingrid sat next to me, Jack couldn't help himself and sat behind her. I could see, out of the corner of my eye, that he was refraining from running his fingertips through the back of her glossy mane of hair. I looked at her hair, it was starting to return to its natural blonde at the tips. Guaranteed that by June most of her really long hair will be basic blonde again or even her mothers red, before the holidays her hair had a strawberry tint in some lights. 

"Jack is sitting behind me...no?" she whispers. I nod. "I want him back..." She whispers again, stealing a glance behind her at the lucky boy. I don't even know if I should help him, she didn't do anything and he reacted terribly. But, I've already promised that I'll help him, and knowing that Ingrid wants him back too.....makes my job so much easier. I'll sleep easy tonight. Looking from my best friend to her lover and back to my best friend, I concoct a plan. Suddenly a redfaced Annika is standing at the door.

"Hi Mr Scott. I need to talk to Jack for a minute. He has my phone." She says proudly. Reluctantly, I see Jack get up and walk to her, digging around in his pockets, he then withdraws a massive pink cased iPhone 6 plus. I'm astounded, how the fuck did he fit that hulk of a phone is his bloody pocket? As Annika walks off, smile plastered on her face, swinging her arms like a year 2. Jack sits back down, not before sending a sly wink at me though. I nod, I look at Ingrid, her eyes haven't moved from the Interactive White Board since Annika had come.

I have to fix this. Soon, before Annika sinks her claws in and gets too attached. I pull out a slip of paper and write on it: 

j,

imma make this short and sweet, bro. we'll have you and my gal rosie back to normality by your birthday. and this in what? 2 months? correct me if i'm wrong. but we have to do it discreetly and when you're talking to me about this.....use a code name. like how does lily sound? again correct me if i'm wrong.

A

I throw it at him and it hits him in the chest. I see him mouth...my life is fucked up, so only I can see it. I shake my head and Ingrid gives me a strange look before looking back at Jack, who has his head down, engrossed in writing a letter back to me. Pastoral prayer begins and Jack throws the letter back, its scrunched up this time instead of neatly folded like it was when I threw it at him. I unfold it.

A,

deal, chika. i want her back so badly and i agree to all ur terms. ur a great friend. thanks heaps ammy. im really grateful, ur awesome!

JT

p.s lily sounds real good.....

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

737 5 17
Everyone's had a crush. It's a secret, painful, embarrassing, all consuming and more often than not, it's unrequited. What would happen if you took a...
498K 10.6K 31
"Your sarcasm is cute, but you don't have to use it so often." He was smiling. "This is a pretty open place to meet your student." "Which is true."...
13.6K 915 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
THE HYBRID Jayniel Ezra द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

129K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...