Empire 2

By KaythePoet

This is the sequel to Empire~read more to find out PS~If u haven't read Empire first you are gonna be so conf... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11
~12~
H&F2 or BB2
Hustle and Flow
Chapter 13
Should i
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Empire 3
Chapter 19
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
UpdaTe
¥ Chapter 22 ¥
Chapter -29-
UPDATE : Book 3

~part 2~

533 15 2
By KaythePoet

Cookie POV

MK turnt his head and smirked.

"The only person you gone put it down with is me." He said

"If it helps you sleep at night. " I laughed. We left around 10 because the club was whack.

"Damon coming with us to dinner?" Maria gave me the puppy dog eyes. I told her okay and we left. I rode with my best friend and Damon and MK drove they own foreigns.

"Girl I would hook you up with this doctor that I know but you like babies now." I laughed at her .

" girl He round our age!"

We pulled up at The fine ass joint. It was beautiful. When I got in I sat next to Michael and Damon and Maria.

"Girllll.... Lemme tell you some tea. Trina cheating on Wayne and I asked him was he single and he said hell yeah." I gasped. Trina is this girl I don't like and never did since 1st grade. She stole my boyfriend. He was cute too.

Lulu~ where u at wit that nigga huh??

Me~i ain't gotta explain shot to you.

"Aye baby , what you want to drink?" The waitor asked me with a wink oh he was cute but I don't do that hoe thing.

"Ugh first off, lil boy she not your baby. She's mine. Second getcho ass on. We will take another wait or and a sprite." He smiled at the wait or with an annoyed smile.

"Thanks" I said kissing him

*2 hours later*

"Thanks for the meal and driving me home." I said as MK walked me to the door.

"No problem and I would do you anytime." He smirked.

"Funny!" I laughed and then Mk leaned in........and

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.3K 13
This is the sequel to Family Habits. If you have not read Family Habits, go read that one and then come back. :)
24.2K 550 13
Sequel to "Going Backwards" If you haven't read that I suggest that you do all of this will make more sense if you read that book first then this one.
56.6K 1.5K 57
This is a sequel to Collide! If you want to read this one (plot on the next page) then you're gonna be oh so confused and miss out on the fun of the...
20.1K 1.1K 14
BOOK 3. DO NOT READ THIS WITHOUT READING THE FIRST 2 BOOKS Or... You will not understand anything.