Soul Eater x Reader - All I W...

By highkeyana

My Soul Eater Fan fiction. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ I must warn you, it has a really cheesy story line to it so I'm sorry. More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
Extra Chapter: Running For The Turkey
Bye

A/N: Please Read [Urgent]

1K 13 6
By highkeyana

Hello, everyone!

After a lot of thinking I've decided to end this book.

Now, before anyone gets upset that doesn't mean I won't make another book.

I want to restart everything like extra/new character's names. I also messed up the storyline a lot and overuse a lot of stuff in the book.

I'll be doing another book like this
[Soul Eater x Reader]
But I'll be focusing on the storyline and changing some things up. :) It'll still be this same as this book but with a twist.

I'll be releasing the new book probably next week?

I hope you all aren't mad at me. :c If you want me to keep some stuff that was already in the old chapter let me know!

So, that's that big urgent message. See you all at the new book! c:

-Ana c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.4K 28
[Franken Stein x Reader] "You fascinate me, (name). You're like a ripple, whenever you come close enough for me to touch you, you quickly move away...
721M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
5.1M 191K 69
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...
31.2M 1.2M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...