Mystery Over History (Kelly O...

By eazy_breezy

"Are you sure this nigga is about you? You never know, he could be just tryna fuck. I mean, why would he blow... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
All Fun & Games Until...
Snapchat
Chapter 6
Misunderstandings
Chapter 8
All Eyes Open Part 1
All Eyes Open Part 2
Birthday Girl
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Birthday Boy
Lightskin Guys With Pretty Eyes
Merry Christmas
New Years
Foul Play
Coffee
All We Do
Jus Not Ready
The Unthinkable
The Real Her
Sprang Break
Moving On
Vixen
Just Getting Ready
New Beginnings
Going Up, Glo'ing Up, Growing Up
Watching
Stay Ready
Can't Nobody Do It Like You
Uninvited
Oui
Love

The Night Before

3.6K 119 36
By eazy_breezy

5 chapters left after this 😭

Is it just me or it looks like a Converse symbol on Kyron's rib cage💀

Jonah top left, Nick top middle & y'all know the usual squad

60 naked bitches, no exaggeration

We bought all the bottles, had to change locations

Smashing all the models, now we hit the waitresses

When you gettin' a lot of money you can't ever save it

~ Cari ~

"That's cute." I giggled at Jonah's short story about when he was little.

"It's okay. I got better ones." Nick, the other male nurse that worked with me and Jayda shrugged.

Jonah was so sweet and quiet, and Nick was the asshole that was nice when he wanted to be. It caught me off guard when we found out Nick was the gay one.

"Y'all are a mess." Jayda laughed.

I shook my head, about to walk off cause one patient had buzzed, so I'd quickly tend to them and meet Jayda, Jonah and Nick for lunch downstairs.

"Cari," I heard and turned back around to see Jonah.

"I was wondering," he laughed nervously. "If maybe we could go on a date some time?"

"I'm sorry," I wiggled my left hand's fingers between our faces. "Rehearsal dinner tonight. Wedding tomorrow."

"Right." he smiled dimly.

"See you at lunch." I winked.

After going to the patients room and getting her water like she requested, I went downstairs and got a salad, and met them at our usual table.

"Oo someone's getting thick," Jayda smirked as I sat down next to her, and across from Jonah who was sitting next to Nick.

"That act right is gone be the death of her," Nick chuckled.

"If only. We haven't had sex in two weeks. He's busy practicing trying to be better than ever." I shrugged, taking a bite of my food. "I understand... we just don't talk as much now."

"You don't think he-" Jayda cut herself off and gave me a look.

"No. Hell no. He's not crazy nor stupid."

"Ya never know. One time this man I was fuckin's wife walked in... next thing I know me and that bitch was hookin," Nick ate one of his fries.

"He's not and will never be gay," I laughed and Nick slurped whatever was in his cup.

"I agree with what Cari said," Jonah shrugged. "He'd have to be bout dumb as hell to cheat on her."

Jonah was from Memphis, Tennessee, and had that country, hood boy accent. Almost sounding like T.I.

"See," I smiled, flipping my hair so it could purposely hit Jayda's shoulder.

After work and after Kelly's practice, we had to immediately get bathed and changed to go to our rehearsal dinner.

Now that that was over, we went home and everyone said give them an hour to change, and the girls would pick me up for my bachelorette party, and the guys would pick up Kelly for his bachelor party.

Best of Me by Anthony Hamilton played as Kelly squeezed his arm around me while I sat in his lap.

It wasn't much, but I was happy to be in his presence and for him to just be sat down talking to me, which hasn't happened in so long.

"How did you know that you wanted to be with me instead of him?" Kelly asked.

My eyes reverted from the flatscreen tv to his large hands. His left hand was holding my right and his other hand that was around me would squeeze my ass then rub up my thigh, and kept repeating the motion.

I folded my lips, trying to think back to August of three years ago, while Kelly's huge head leaned on my shoulder. He's such a big baby.

I was cuddled up with Rashad, his thick arm was around my waist.

It felt... wrong. It's felt wrong for months now. I simply wasn't happy.

My phone vibrated and I picked up my phone, seeing I had a text from Kelly.

My cheeks unintentionally spread into a wide smile as I replied.

"What's funny?" Rashad asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head, and Kelly texted back.

Shad tried to snatch my phone and I locked it.

"Cari," he grabbed my chin roughly and jerked my head up to look at him and I popped his arm, sitting up.

"Look, we're not the same. I haven't been happy with you for... almost a year." I realized how long we'd been extending this relationship past its limit.

"Don't play wit me, you been fuckin with that nigga."

"If I was messing with somebody else, I'd tell you." I said boldly.

"Man get out my face," he pushed me, and I stumbled back, and landed on my ass.

I stood up, grabbing my stuff and he grabbed one of my arms, tossing me to the ground.

"Bitch stop!" I stood up.

"Fuck you," he pushed me towards the door, where I was heading anyway.

"I'm fine. I sleep with Kelly every night." I shrugged.

Of course we hadn't had sex, but it was technically the truth cause we slept in the same bed all the time.

I saw the intensity in Rashad's face that almost made him look like a raging bull.

I went out the door hurriedly and before I could take off completely towards campus, I was lifted up by neck.

Rashad's hands circled my neck, holding me up against the wall and an older couple walked by horrified.

He smiled at them, and gently put me down, patting my shoulders as I stared at him with hatred as my nostrils flared and I rubbed my neck.

"Don't play with me. You understand me?" he gritted as the couple went past us, up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes about to walk me.

"I said do you understand me?" he shouted, punching the wall, barely missing my face by probably a centimeter.

"Bye Rashad." I glanced at the now slightly dented wall he hit and began walking towards campus.

Kelly called and I smiled and answered, which is the only thing that coulda brung a smile to face.

"I should beat his ass again." Kelly squinted and I laughed.

"You remember I told you he called me when I was trying on wedding dresses, and he keeps texting me from random numbers since I blocked him."

"Yeah,"

"You don't think he'd show up tomorrow do you?"

"If he does, I'll kill that nigga myself." Kelly laughed, but sounded serious.

"How did you know you wanted me instead of him?" I asked.

"You did not just call her a him," he laughed so hard, his head went back and he snorted.

"I didn't like her. If she's dead my bad God, but..." I shrugged as he tightened his grip around me.

His laughter died down and he played with his chin hairs like he always did when he was trying to think, along with his dark eyebrows furrowing.

"You hadn't talked to me in weeks cause of Brittani's dumb shít. I looked to my side and you weren't there. Now if it was any other female, I woulda just brushed it off. But I needed a conversation that was on my level mentally, and as many females who tried to talk to me, none of em were fuckin' witchu." he shrugged.

"Aw," I cheesed, pecking his lips. "We gotta start getting ready." I took my time standing up, and Kelly's loose shirt I was wearing flowed.

"Stop," I giggled, swatting his hand away from my butt as we went up the stairs.

While he showered, I put on a short black dress that cut low and puffed outward at my waist, and I slipped some spandex shorts underneath.

Kelly came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist, and the doorbell rang.

While he went to go answer it I changed my lipgloss to a red lipstick and tucked my straight hair behind my ears.

Kelly came back in the room and dropped his towel, pressing himself against my backside.

"Cari, you ready?" Jayda yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Babe, I gotta go." I laughed at Kelly as he pouted.

"I'll see you later, have fun at the strip club. And I'm not playing with you, don't get ya wedding broke off along with your dick," I warned him.

"I'm not," he laughed. "I love you too." he kissed my lips.

My nude red bottom heels clacked down the marble stairs and before I reached the last step, they grabbed my arms, almost dragging me out the house.

Kelly

Iamsu's Get Your Money Girl blasted as we took our seats.

I nodded my head to the beat, watching her switch poles.

Me and the girl dancing on stage locked eyes and she kept her eyes on me for the remainder of the song.

After it ended, she collected her money and got off the stage.

The blue and red lights flashed everywhere as I yawned.

"You really think you ready to get married?" Kyron shook his head to the right of me.

"Duh. He ain't a fuck nigga like you," 'Dell chuckled from my left.

"I think," I sighed. "I don't know if she's ready. She's scared. We both been busy and don't talk as much."

I shrugged as the bar tender placed the two bottles we ordered on the table and filled the glasses.

"Thanks," I told her before she walked off and she winked.

"Damn nig. Y'all don't talk at all?" Kyron laughed.

"We do, but it's mostly before bed or random. Not as much as usual. She been acting funny."

"She been acting funny or you been acting funny? Cause you been spending some time with Daylaa," Cordell shouted and Kyron laughed with him, dapping in front of my face.

"Look it's not like that. We just friends," I shrugged.

"Mhm, it better stay that way." Kyron chuckled.

"I know yo cheating ass ain't talking." I laughed as 'Dell pointed some strippers over to us.

Freaky by Young Thug blared as the girl twerked on my lap. My eyes ran up her thick thighs to the flower tattoos up her hips and the butterfly tat on the middle of her back.

She turned around and I jumped back since she looked exactly like Brittani, she was just built thicker.

I politely slipped three hundred in her red thong to get her off of me, and her hands ran up my chest and she bit her lip at me, finishing her dance with the end of the song.

"You need anything else, let me know." she whispered and kissed the shell of my ear.

"Ay man, if you don't want a private dance I do," 'Dell laughed.

"Go head," I shrugged. "I'ma stay my ass out here."

I shivered, feeling like someone was watching me and I looked around and didn't see anyone, except a couple strippers walking up.

Company started and I sighed, knowing it was gone be a long night.

~ Cari ~

I laughed as Sorry Not Sorry filled the room while the fine ass chocolate man grinded in my lap.

My eyes wanders up his toned abs and chest along with the wild tattoos.

He smiled, showing his perfect teeth and deep dimples.

After that little dance, I looked at my phone seeing a text from Kelly.

Baby Daddy❤️: I miss you

I smiled, telling him I missed it too.

"So you ready for the same dick everyday for the rest of your life?" Nick asked and I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

I breathed in and my eyebrows raised, but dropped when I exhaled.

"I don't know," I laughed, passing his blunt back to him. "I'm so scared, like what if he cheats, what if he just falls out of love with me? There are so many what ifs and things I hope don't go wrong." I looked up at the ceiling.

"She'll be fine," Jayda rubbed my left shoulder since that was the side she was sitting on.

"I love him, with everything in me, but I'm scared, and what if he gets mad for keeping things from him and not telling him until we're married an-"

"What are you keeping from him? From us also, since you haven't said anything. You have been kinda off lately." Jordyn said, right next to Nick.

I sighed, knowing I was gonna have to tell them eventually, cause they hated when they just randomly found out."

"Before college ended I-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love you guysss lmao.

I hope you guys liked this long ass chapter and I'll see y'all later💘💞💕💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 13.4K 32
"But... why didn't you tell me?" There was a desperate-sounding crack in his voice when his eyes finally met mine and I knew it was now or never. "I...
117K 4.3K 25
I felt someone staring hard at me, I started looking around the crowd and everyone is staring at me, but this is different. I saw Ayden and his group...
794 30 9
*Background Information* Jayde and Ryan have had chemistry since 6th grade, you know the kind. They had 5 classes together, and serious feelings for...
1.1M 21.2K 46
"There is no way in hell that i would ever sleep with you," "I would rock your world," Hunter says and grins as he scans my body up and down. Our st...