The girl with stars in her ey...

Av vaikyria

Stella was left in the forest as a child, if she wouldn't have been saved that night she wouldn't have surviv... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors note
Editing + Q&A?

Chapter 34

4.8K 223 18
Av vaikyria

I slowly pulled back from whispering in his ear. Shocked was an understatement, he looked more than shocked. If that even was possible. He frowned and scratched his neck, thinking. When he stopped scratching it looked like a light bulb popped up over his head, in my imagination I could see one. And the light was making me want to blink and look another way.

"A p-pri-" He stuttered, but we cut him off, all five. We shook our heads at him, telling him to keep silent about it. When we stopped shaking our heads he nodded, understanding that he must be keeping his mouth shut about this.

"Why are you here on our territory?" Patrick asked me in confusion. I gave him a weak smile and let Cylinda answer, "She joined our pack yesterday."

"But why can't I mind-link her then?" He asked, Cylinda just stared at him. She was a Luna, but she was still a witch. I am unsure if she can mind-link with anyone in the pack or not, being their Luna.

"I can't mind-link you either..." The werewolf girl said to me, confused to why this was happening. So I forgot to tell them about the mind-link thing? Guess I have to explain it to them now.

"Err, so, uh. My best friend Madeleine is the only one who can mind-link me ... And ... A guy ..." I said, unsure if I wanted to tell them about him. They all nodded slightly and looked at me. We were still drawing attention from the people in the waiting room, but I didn't really care. They would figure out eventually.

"So, are her hands - and your - fine?" I asked, coming back to what we were here to do. Eris hands didn't smell horrible anymore, but Patrick's hand had left a smell of burnt flesh in the air, which wouldn't go away.

"Yeah, you can go." He said and we all nodded and walked out of the building. Eris thanked me for making her hands feel good again and gave me a hug, of course I hugged back.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said happily when she released me from the hug. She had a big bright smile on her lips as she spoke to me. I smiled back at her, to be nice and because I liked this girl.

"I have to go home now and eat dinner. I'll see you at school?" She asked me. I shrugged, I hadn't thought about school yet, to be honest I haven't thought about nearly anything besides getting a pack or somewhere to stay. Eris furrowed her eyebrows, "You are going to school, right?" She asked in confusion. I shrugged again, I really didn't know.

"Don't know. I mean, I would-"

"Yes, yes she is going to school." Cylinda cut me off. Eris smiled and then waved at us before leaving. I watched her run to a couple of houses before she was just a little dot. Then I turned around, facing Cylinda with a raised eyebrow.

"I will talk to the principal." She said, and I nodded. We all started walking back to the pack house, which I thought was a bit weird. Didn't they have houses to go to? Cylinda should at least go to the Alpha's house, where she probably lives with her mate.

When we were getting closer to the pack house I could see something standing in front of it. I looked at it, trying to see what it was. And then I saw it.

"My motorbike!" I squealed and ran up to my bike. To my luck, my helmet was on the ground next to my motorbike. The bike was cleaned and filled up with gas. I clapped my hands and was as excited as a kid on Christmas.

"Is that yours?" Someone asked from behind me. I turned around and almost bumped into the vampire guy. Slowly I nodded, "Yeah."

"Really?" He said, raising his eyebrows. He sounded like he didn't believe me. I could see that he liked my motorbike, by the way he looked at it. In his eyes was jealousy, and he looked like he wanted to marry it. But unfortunately, it's mine. And I am the one who's marrying it, if someone would.

"Yeah, I stole it from my brother when I was thirteen." I said, remembering that I told him about me stealing Travis' motorcycle and getting it from him when I got back.

"Hm." He muttered and I could see his eyes turn a little more yellow, even though it was almost pitch black. I have no idea what day, or what time, it is. All I knew is that it is the end of the summer, and that the leaves of the trees are slowly turning other colors. But they are not falling down yet. I would guess that it is late August or early September.

"Should we go in or not?" The human girl asked. She had goosebumps all over her arms. I nodded, walking inside of the house with her. The aroma of chicken filled my nostrils and Luceat purred, we love chicken. I could see the werewolf girl sniffing the air too, her eyes turned darker. She turned her head towards me, smirking. I returned a smirk and we both started running towards the chicken.

I came into the room where they ate before the girl, but she joined my side in a matter of seconds. "Dang, your fast!" She said and I gave her a smile.

The others joined us about a minute later, talking about something. But I didn't listen. I wanted chicken.

As we walked through the big room everybody bowed their heads for their Luna, Cylinda answered them with a nod or smile. This is another reason for me not wanting to be a Luna, you always have to be nice to the pack members. I want to act rude to everybody, especially the ones who I hate.

"Let's sit here." The human girl said and sat down on a chair next to the wall. The table in front of it was big, compared to the ones in my old packs room for eating in. This table fit eight people, the ones at my old packs house only fitted four.

I got to sit next to the vampire boy and an empty chair. In front of me the werewolf girl sat, to her right the human girl sat and to the left Cylinda sat.

"Oh god, we've forgotten to introduce ourselves!" The werewolf girl said as an excuse. I smiled down at the table, she sounded quite silly saying that.

"Anyways, I'm Tessla. Like Tess, but with 'la' at the end." She said. So the werewolf girls name's Tessla. That is a really pretty name, but werewolves usually have unique or really pretty names.

I nodded, confirming that I heard her. Then giving her a smile before the other girl started talking, "And I'm Amber." She said. I gave her a smile and a nod too.

"Cedric." The vampire boy said and I nodded. He was not getting a smile from me, he clearly wants to marry my motorbike and he is not going to do that. Not for as long as I live. And I can tell you, werewolves live long.

Everybody got quiet when a door opened and the alpha came out. I smiled down at my hands when I saw red marks from my tiara all over his face, and on his arms.

Some people gasped when they saw the marks and Cylinda raised her eyebrows and looked over at me. I sucked my lips into my mouth, to keep me from laughing when she looked at me. But she didn't look angry, to my relieve.

"What happened, Alpha?" Someone asked, wondering what the hell had happened to his alpha's face and some bit of his arms.

"A person hit me with a silver thing." He said angrily and growled lowly. As he spoke he made his way over to my table. He stopped right in front of me. People started whispering and gasping once again. Their eyes were locked at me. Some pople looked at me with anger in their eyes, and others with surprise.

Right before he spoke, I made him bow. Just because that would make him look stupid.

Everybody in the room gasped once again, besides me, Tessla, Amber, Cedric and Cylinda who laughed. It surprised me that Cylinda laughed, it was her mate who I was embarrassing.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked his mate. Cylinda smiled widely and shook her head. He mate was getting so angry that he almost turned red.

"How?" He asked me, probably asking how I made him bow. I shrugged.

"She's the witch, not me?" I said, but it sounded more like a question. Cylinda nodded, covering my identity as a princess. I turned my head towards her and mimed, 'Thank you' She responded with a smile.

"I just wanted to have a little fun, alright?" Cylinda said and gave her mate a loving smile, calming him down. He nodded, understandingly but then looked at me. No, glared at me.

"But you still shoved that silver thing up in my face." He was still glaring at me. Fortunately, he didn't know that the tiara was the silver thing.

"Because you ruined my dress." I glared back at him.

"You can buy a new one." He said with a low growl.

"I don't think so." I responded, a dress like that would coast at least a million. And I don't even have a cent.

"Why don't you think so?" He asked me, still glaring at me with hatred in his eyes.

"I don't have any money, and if that dress would've been in a store it would have coasted over a couple of million dollars." I confessed. Lost of people who were overhearing the conversation frowned. I heard some people whisper things like, "How did she buy that?" and "A couple million dollars? Sure." Some people thought I was joking about what it coast. But to me, it was a million dollar gown. Even though that sounds like me picking out a wedding dress, it wasn't. I didn't get to pick this one, yet it fit my body perfectly and had the prettiest color, and gems.

"Pfft." He responded.

"It is covered in gems. Real gems. The. Whole. Freaking. Dress." I said lowly, all werewolves in the room gasped and looked angrily at their alpha.

"And where did you get the money to buy that in the first place?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I didn't buy it ... I got it." I said looking down at the table.

"So what?" He asked. He tilted his head slightly and glared at me.

"She wont be happy ... Whoever she is." I murmured down at my hands. I hope that that woman in white wont kill him or take his wolf from him. I've heard that goddesses can do such things to wolves when they disrespect someone who shouldn't be disrespected. And for as far as I know, princesses should get respected - or consequences. I am pretty sure that the woman I saw that day was a goddess, she was so pretty and her whole body - and her voice - was just screaming goddess.

"I hope she doesn't kill you..." I murmured a bit higher, so he would hear it for sure. And he did. His face turned into a weird expression and he looked shocked at my words.

"What?" He asked me, asking for me to tell him what I was going on about. I just shook my head and made my lips into a thin line.

"What?" Even thought he knew that the alpha tone don't work on me, he used it. I just shook my head once again and looked down at my feet underneath the table.

"You have to obey me, I am your alpha." While he spoke a loud growl escaped him, causing many people to jump back or hid their faces in their mates hair or chest. I, however, didn't do anything but smirk down at my feet.

I shook my head, thinking about what I am. The same smirk was extending on my lips, and I was almost grinning. He growled once again, a bit louder, expecting me to whimper or get scared. But I did not, I was still calm - looking down at my feet with a big grin all over my lips.

"You know what happens then, don't you?" Jim gave me a smirk before speaking again, not only to me but to all the beings in this room, "If you don't respect your alpha, what happens then, Stella?" When he said my name it was like venom was running down from his mouth. Even though he was angry, he hid it with a smirk. He was amused by what was going to happen. I would be locked up in a cell, with silver chains on arms and legs.

"I know what happens," I said calmly, "However, I am not scared of it." Shrugging I looked up at him, meeting a confused face.

"Take her to the cell!" Alpha Jim shouted. Two buff guys stood up, one of them was one of the guy I fought at the gym. He is probably one of the strongest in this pack. To me? No, not really. He was an easy match for me.

The guy from the gym froze when he looked at me, recognizing my face and features. He turned his face to his alpha, "I am not going near her."

"And why is that?" The alpha asked in confusion. A little chuckle escaped me. I heard my company chuckling a little bit too.

"Who is the strongest fighter in this pack?" I asked in pure curiosity. The alpha furrowed his eyebrows at me and turned around, facing the people in the cafeteria.

"Otis!" The alpha spoke and then a buff guy stood up. He wasn't one of those from the gym, but he looked just as strong as them. He walked over to his alpha and then looked down at me.

"Can you shift for me?"

_____________________

Longest chapter so far, and the longest I've written on Wattpad :D

I hope you like it, no - loved it. It was fun making it for you ^-^

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

215 0 15
Stella Collins has always been timid, nervous and generally an easy target to pick on, but that all changes when she is enrolled at Tatarus Academy...
76.2K 2.6K 75
A girl was left on a doorstep when she was only a baby. When she was found by the owners of the house there was also a letter found with her. It told...
748 86 23
Book 2 of Blood Moon. Blurb coming soon...
113K 5.2K 30
Children of the sky: Book 2 Three years has passed since she was banished from her home. Three years have passed since the day she rejected her mate...