~Is Love Bad?~ Carl Grimes X...

By heyitscatyyy

(Y/N) had always thought that Love was all everyone needed in their lives. But that all changed after the apo... More

~Prologue~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter four~
A/N
~Chapter five~
~Chapter six~
A/N
~Chapter Seven~
Poor Baby
~Chapter Eight ~
~Chapter Nine~
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
~Chapter ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve ~
~Chapter Thirteen~
Updating Soon :)
Congratulations!

~Chapter one~

3.3K 106 21
By heyitscatyyy

Okay before we start this chapter takes place in season 2 episode 1, I had to watch the episode over again on Netflix though , anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

(Y/N) ~ POV
This completely sucked...I'm all by myself...alone on a highway.
'No I need to look at the bright side of this..wait there is no bright side..you're so stupid (Y/N) -_-' I thought to myself.
I continued to walk for what seemed forever, once in a while I'll be lucky to even search in a car. I grabbed my gun and held my backpack up on my back.I walked towards one of the cars, grabbing the handle of the car door pulling it open.
I searched through the car because maybe..maybe I can find food, water, something that'll help me survive. I can't trust no one and I mean no one even the kindest of people I can't trust..not ever since..the "incident" to this day it scars me. But I have to look past that anyway I'm better off alone right?
I searched through the car finding a gronola bar and a water bottle, better then nothing right? I put down my backpack real quick putting the food and drink inside.
I looked out of the front windshield seeing something I never wanted to see again, a group of people. "Are you freaking kidding me?" I muttered anger filling my voice, I stood up ready to head the other direction, until I saw a huge herd of walkers. Well my day just keeps getting better and better.. I ran the other direction the herd was going until I saw that group was getting closer to where I was at, 'crap crap crap crap..' I repeatedly thought to myself.
Carl ~ POV
Great we're all stuck here until Dale's trailer gets fixed. Hopefully we wouldn't have to wait that long..though it seems as if it was taking forever (╥_╥) I'm gonna die of boredom.
We were all just sitting there, searching through cars until we saw a huge herd coming towards us. "Carl get down!" Dad hissed, I immediately crawled under a car looking over at dad as he put his finger over his mouth signaling me to be quiet. Of course I listened, I'm not getting eaten by walkers today!
I layed under the car, shuffling a bit to at least get a bit comfortable. Suddenly I saw a foot.. It wasn't a walker, it was a girl!
The walkers continued to get closer, so I had to do the only thing that came into my mind. I grabbed her foot and pulled her under the car with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG I finished chapter one! I'm so happy, I really do hope you enjoyed this part! I'll try to have the next part next Friday, Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.7K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
191K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
63.5K 1.7K 33
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...