My Dragon (Gajeel & Levy)

By Staples04242002

Life without each other is hard to imagine for Levy when she thinks of Gajeel, but was it always that way? Re... More

Chapter 1: Shrimp
Chapter 2: Interruptions
Chapter 3: The Downfall and Levy's Recovery
Chapter 4: Going Home
Chapter 5: Date In The Park
Chapter 6: Making a Family
Chapter 7: Future
Chapter 8: Triplets and the Lost Year
Chapter 10: Prank gone wrong, and what do you want?
Chapter 11: Genders
Chapter 12: Couples Nalu
Chapter 13: Erza and Jellal!
Chapter 14: Mira and Laxus
Chapter 15: Gajeel and Levy
Chapter 16: Next Generation!
Chapter 17: Ump there it is!
Chapter 18: Coming Home
Chapter 19: First Trio To The Guild
Chapter 20: Another ONE!
Celebrate!
Chapter 21: Gramps
Chapter 22: Babies Party
Chapter 23: Years
Follow up Story!
omg

Chapter 9: Gajeel and Levy

979 19 0
By Staples04242002

We walk into the guild and Levy walks off. I grunt and walk up to Natsu. He look so tired."What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask and he looks at me through his half shut eyes.

"Lucy, was sick all of last night. I didn't get to sleep at all." he says laying his head on the counter.

"Well damn. Levy hasn't been sick at all. I mean, she was at first but hasn't been for a while." I say sitting back. A little worried now. I look over to Levy, and she is sitting there smiling. She looks over and catches my eye. I smile at her.

Wow I can't believe how fast our lives are changing. Natsu and I are going to be dads and there are going to be four little ones running around. We are all happy about it, but it is happening so fast.

I laugh at myself. I look over at Natsu, and see that he is fast asleep. I kick his chair, and he falls straight to the ground. "Jackass." he says holding his head, and standing up. I shake my head, and walk over to Levy.

"Hey you. What are you doing?" She says, and I sit down next to her. I peck her lips then look at Natsu then back to her.
"Well Natsu was asleep, and I kicked the chair out from under him. Then I walked over to you." I say placing my arms around her. She looks over at Natsu then at me.

"Why are you so mean?"

"I'm not mean to you, and you know it." I say grabbing her chin, and kissing her. She blushes. I pull her closer.

"Oh Gajeel! Our appointment is in two weeks. I think we get to find out the genders of the babies." she says looking at me really excited.

"Really? That is awesome!" I say feeling really excited. She smiles and nods at me.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Gajeel, I want to go home. I am really tired, and my back hurts." Levy says holding onto my arm.

"Alright shrimp. Lets get you home."

"Thank you." she says, and I scoop her into my arms. She laughs a little and wraps her arms around my neck. I kiss the top of her head and start to walk home.

I get into the house, and I put Levy down. She walks into the bathroom then I walk into the kitchen, and grab a piece of iron.

I grab some food for Levy knowing she always gets a little hungry this time a night. I go into our room and see that she is sitting on the bed reading with her hand on her belly.

I lay on the bed next to her, and hand her, her food. She smiles at me, and begins to eat. I lay against the pillow's and just look at her.

When she looks over, she blushes at me. I wiggle my eyebrows making Levy laugh so hard she snorted. I shake my head at her then grab her hand and kiss her knuckles. "Lets go to bed." I say pulling her close.

"Goodnight Gajeel. I love you."

"Goodnight Levy. I love you too, and I love.you three." I say and rub her belly just a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2.2K 14
ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES!! BEWARE OF ERRORS!! Levy wakes up not knowing anything that happened. She has bruises, cuts, and scars all over her body. S...
14K 705 19
Levy comes across an accident. Her and her mum get in a crash. She makes it out fine but her mum gets stuck in a coma. Before the accident they were...
50.1K 1.9K 43
Timeline distorted AU TW: I wrote this during a time when I didn't realize that I was processing a lot of trauma, so please read chapter 25 with caut...
53.8K 1.3K 17
This is my first story and i decided to write a Gale story or Gajevy story because I love this couple so much. This story will talk about the fate be...