"The Love Of My Bestfriend" (...

By _baileyyyy

This is a story about YOU & your bestfriend , Chrestano . Y'all have been bestfriends since forever . You guy... More

The Love Of My Bestfriend . ( Roc Royal Y / N Story )
Part O1 of " The Love Of My Bestfriend "
Part O2 of " The Love of My Bestfriend "
Part O3 of " The Love of My Bestfriend "
Part O4 of " The Love of My Bestfriend "
Part O5 of " The Love of My Bestfriend "
Part O6 of " The Love of My Bestfriend "
Part O6 ( continued ) of " The Love of My Bestfriend "
Part O7 of " The Love of My Bestfriend
Part O8 of " The Love of My Bestfriend "
Part 9 of "The Love of My Bestfriend"
Part 10 of "The Love Of My Bestfriend"
Part 11 of "The Love of My Bestfriend"
"The Love Of My Bestfriend" Part 12
"The Love Of My Bestfriend" Part 13
"The Love Of My Best Friend" Part 14
"The Love Of My Bestfriend" Part 15
"The Love Of My Bestfriend" Part 16
"The Love Of My Bestfriend" Part 17
"the love of my bestfriend" part 18
"the love of my bestfriend" part 19
"the love of my bestfriend" part 20
"the love of my bestfriend" part 21
"the love of my bestfriend" part 22
"the love of my bestfriend" part 22 (continued)
"the love of my bestfriend" part 23
"the love of my bestfriend" part 24
"the love of my bestfriend" part 26
"the love of my bestfriend" part 27
"the love of my bestfriend" part 28
"the love my bestfriend" part 29
"the love of my bestfriend" part 30

"the love of my bestfriend" part 25

7.1K 153 12
By _baileyyyy

you look down, looking depressed "oh.." you said. "it's gonna be okay y/n, i promise. i'm here for you" jacob said smiling. you looked up & smiled at him "thanks jacob." "anytime. you ready to go inside?" jacob said. you look out the window & saw you guys were infront of his house. "i didn't realize we were here." you said then, got up out the car with jacob's jacket still on you. jacob got out the car & you guys walked to the porch. he unlocked his door. you guys went inside. you sat on couch & jacob went in his room. "i miss chrestano so much." you thought then, tears began to form in your eyes. "why is my life falling apart like this? does god want me to be alone & die alone? it's just not the same without chrestano here with me." jacob came back into the living room. "you want something to eat? i got mac & cheese. i can cook you some chicken too." you wiped away your tears & said "yes" jacob saw how sad you still were. he came sat next to you. "i know life has been miserable for you right now but, things are gonna get better for you." you being to cry again "but, how? i lost two people that mean the world to me. it's like god wants me to suffer or something." you said. jacob began to get emotional as well. "if he really did want you to suffer then, you wouldn't have me to take you in." he said wiping his tears & yours. "so stop crying, you're messing up your beautiful face." you smiled alittle but, still you were depressed. "look, i'll go clean my face & you go make us some dinner." you said. jacob smiled & said "okay now, that's how we do it. go get cleaned up." you went to the bathroom & began to rinse your face off. your head was down towards the sink. you looked up at the mirror & open your eyes & saw what it looks like to be.... chrestano looking at you in the mirror, smiling at you. you turned around & saw nothing but, the wall then back to the mirror & saw nothing. you thought "was that him or am i imagining things? omg, i think im hallucinating." you dried your face & hands off then, went back to the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
5.4K 71 7
When Tris' mother appears to her in the control room, her death seems certain. Tired and bloody, Tris prepares to finally give up. But then something...
10.2M 641K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...