But Then I Met Her | ✓

By 4getmenever

I KNOW THIS IDEA IS OVERUSED We all know Tris's side of the story, but what about Four's? This story will ta... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Just A Little Something...

Chapter 1

15.8K 172 10
By 4getmenever

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns everything! I just messed with the story and put it in Four's POV.

"Yo Four! Wake up!" This is the sound I wake up to. Zeke pounding on my apartment door and shouting for me. How wonderful.

I stifle a groan and roll out of bed. Of course. Today's the day of the Choosing Ceremony. That means that in a few hours, Lauren and I get to train more Dauntless initiates. I get to watch kids beat each other up for about a month. Joy.

"Oh shit." I mutter, looking at the clock. I've got literally a half an hour to get ready and get down to breakfast. I hurry up and take a ten minute shower- the fastest I've ever done- and just throw on plain black jeans, a black T-shirt, and my black boots. Thank God I have no work in the control room today. Harrison would kill me.

Getting dressed takes me all of five minutes, so that means that I took just under fifteen minutes to get ready. "Damn, new record." Zeke grins. "And here I thought that you're getting slow in your old age." I laugh and swing at him. He blocks it easily.

"So, is your brother gonna stay in Dauntless?" I ask him as we start towards the Pit.

"Duh. So're Lynn and Marlene. Not that Lynn has a choice. Shauna would skin her alive."

"Isn't she Shauna's sister?"

"Yeah. And then there's Marlene..."

"Uriah's girlfriend?" I guess.

"Eh." He shrugs. "Not officially. They've never really kissed and it's not official. He's brave enough to go ziplining, but not to ask a girl out."

"Well look who's talking." I remark, nudging him. "You and Shauna aren't official yet." I grin.

"That's it, Four!" He shouts before chasing me the rest of the way to the Pit.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"You ready, Four?" Lauren asks me on the platform.

I shrug. "Yeah. Dibs on first jumper." She rolls her eyes at me. "What? You get 'em last year."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." We shut up, hearing the train. There are several people standing at the top of the building. The initiates. They seem nervous. There's a cry from up there, and I shoot Lauren a look. She shrugs. "Someone died?" she guesses.

We both shake our heads. I hear a few shouts of surprise, and we both look up. There's a blur of blonde hair and gray clothes, and the net bounces a little under their weight. I stretch my hand out, waiting to help the girl off of the net.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 454 11
Its a small town, people either leave or dream of leaving. Tris Prior doesn't have the best relationship with social activities. When she started col...
71.1K 1.7K 23
⚠️ATTENTION HUGE SPOILER IF HAVENT READ ALLEGIANT!⚠️Anyway. This fanfic takes place after the time David shoots tris in the end of a Allegiant, but i...
55.1K 953 16
What would it be like without a war? What if Tris and Tobias got to live their life together, forever? Read and you'll find out what I think it would...
231K 4.8K 23
I never really was made to be in Abnegation. I didn't ever fit in. All of the selflessness - I just couldn't do it. I couldn't forget myself in a mat...