Speak |h.s. a.u.|

By imaginewithme19

"You want to know something, Annabelle?" Harry asked. She slightly nodded. "I'm okay with the fact that you... More

Speak |h.s. a.u.|
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Ideas
Chapter 80 + answers
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 65

2.7K 137 12
By imaginewithme19

Harry sucked on the spot below her ear, pressing his hips closer to hers, all of his actions slow. She let him mark her skin, feeling his hands roam her backside. She gasped when he pulled at her thighs, lifting her up and holding her as their lips attached. They kissed and touched each other all over until Harry walked them into the bedroom, pushing her body against a wall and kissing her harder. They were both getting turned on from the wet clothes that stuck to them, showing every curve of their bodies.

Harry laid Annabelle down gently on the bed, crawling so he laid over her with his arms supporting his weight. Their lips were needy and their kisses were beginning to get rushed as Harry threw his shirt on the floor and Annabelle scooted up on the bed so her back was pressed against the wooden headboard. Harry's hips rubbed against hers and his hands tugged at the bottom of her shirt. He began to raise it, catching Annabelle off guard. She broke the kiss and grabbed his hands, stopping his lustful actions.

"What, I," Harry swallowed and tried to catch his breath. Annabelle shook her head, all of the memories of London rushing back to her; how she pleasured Harry, only to find him sneaking around condoms.

Annabelle's eyes held fear and Harry was confused. Why didn't she feel the same way as him? Was he not turning her on as much as she were turning him on? Was he taking things too fast?

"Why do you look scared?" Harry pulled his body further way from hers and sat on his knees in front of her. She sat up as well, pulling down her shirt that had only revealed the bottom of her stomach.

"Was I going too quick? What did I do?" Harry's hand held Annabelle's, begging for an answer. All she did was shake her head and stand up, grabbing one of his t-shirts and her overnight bag before going to change in his bathroom. Harry changed into sweatpants and a sweater while she was gone, sitting on the edge of the bed. When she exited the bathroom in one of Harry's t-shirts and sweatpants, he knew he'd done something wrong. She never wore pants to sleep in, she'd always just worn Harry's shirt and underwear. He began asking himself if he made her insecure somehow.

Annabelle sat her bag on the floor, sitting in front of it and going through the clothes Harry had decided to pack for her. When she noticed a bra and a few pair of underwear at the bottom, she couldn't help the rosiness of her cheeks. Of course Harry had packed a pair of black lace underwear, only giving Annabelle more of a reason to be upset. Was sex really that important to him? Was sex so important that he had to sneak condoms around his girlfriend of only a few months?

If he wouldn't have been sneaking the condoms around, she probably wouldn't have been so upset. She understood that guys usually have a condom on them, maybe two, just in case, but he didn't have the balls to show them to Annabelle. Not that he had to tell her about them, but he didn't have to hide them from her. Did he seriously expect them to have sex, though? So soon?

Annabelle's mind was so busy questioning him that she didn't hear him clearing his throat to try to gain her attention. She picked up her old teddy bear from her bag and her heart warmed at how Harry knew she would miss it, but it didn't change that she was starting to wonder if Harry were just a douche who seemed sex more than love.

"Do you want to put your things in a drawer? I can clear one out for you." Harry's words were small as he sat beside her on the floor, leaving enough space for another person between them. Annabelle looked over at him and noticed his dark red lips and wet damp hair that hung over his shoulders. "Come on," Harry reach over for her hand and she hesitantly let him take it, pulling her up to her feet. He opened the top drawer of his dresser, moving a few sweaters to the side so she could neatly stack her t-shirts and jeans beside his clothes. When she lifted up her underwear and bra, she put her empty hand over Harry's eyes and hid them under her pants.

"Annabelle, I've seen your underwear before," Harry laughed. "You hardly ever wear pants." His laugh was childish and giggly as his dimples appeared on his tan cheeks. Annabelle wasn't laughing, nor even breaking into a smile. Harry noticed her grumpy demeanor and reach out to hold her wrist that was covered in bracelets.

"Annabelle," Harry's smile left his face when she pulled her wrist away, almost too fast for his liking. "What? I can't even touch you now?" Harry's attitude switched to defensive, and Annabelle's did the same. She gave him a hard glare and left the room. Harry followed Annabelle out of the room and to the living room where she picked up her purse. She didn't have to stay here, she could easily walk home if Harry wanted to be an ass again.

"Annabelle, please don't leave like this." Harry stood in front of her to block her from exiting the living room. She peered at him through her eyelashes, letting her purse fall from her shoulder to the floor.

"Stay here." Harry put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her forehead before jogging to the kitchen to retrieve her notebook and red marker. They sat on the couch and Harry put the notebook on her lap. She opened it to a blank page and leaned back, pulling her feet up. She looked over at Harry, waiting for him to tell her what to write.

"Tell me why you're upset." Harry crossed his arms and turned to face her. The notebook was held up on her bent legs as her hand took off, writing the words that had been bothering her mind for weeks.

Why did you have to sneak around condoms in London? Did you really think we would end up having sex that soon?"

Harry's eyes widened when he read the scribbled words, half of them in cursive and half of them in print. He read it twice, making sure he read it all correctly.

"I always have condoms with me." Annabelle scoffed and took the notebook back.

You were sneaking them around as if you knew I wouldn't be alright with it, Harry, and you had them laying out in the hotel room? Why would they be laying around instead of in your wallet or something?

Harry blew air out of his mouth. "I didn't think you'd see them, okay? They were just condoms, it didn't mean I planned on fucking you in London." He rolled his eyes, leaning back so his back rested on the arm of the couch. Harry's eyes roamed across the couch until they settled on Annabelle's body. Her knees were close to her chest and her arms rested on the notebook that were between her chest and thighs. She held the red marker between her fingers and her jaw was clenched as she stared at Harry with a scowl. He couldn't deny that it was adorable when she became angry, but by the look in her sad eyes, he could tell that he'd set off a ticking time-bomb.

She began writing and Harry felt like he could watch her write forever. Her fingers tightly held the marker, her eyes deeply focused on each letter she drew. Every now and then she would bite the inside of her gums or lick her lips and sit with her tongue slightly poking out of her mouth in a way of concentrating. When she finished writing, she tossed the notebook at Harry.

Good to know you weren't planning on "fucking" me, I really appreciate that, but either way we did something that I had never done before and I was scared shitless when I knew you were sneaking around condoms. You took me to a whole new city and we did that thing at the beginning of the trip. How do you think it felt to doubt whether you took me to London to be with me and spend time with me, or to fuck me and leave me? Finding the condoms in your car only confirmed my doubts, Harry, and it was scary for me. I realized that I had pleasured you, and you had decided you received what you took me to London for.

Harry couldn't believe the words he read. The thought of Annabelle being afraid of him leaving her never even crossed his mind. He began to say something, but she stopped him by flipping the page over to reveal more words.

Why do you think I was ignoring you on the way home? Because I just randomly felt like pissing you off after a great trip with you? That's funny.
I was just trying to sort myself out, Harry. I was wondering why you took me to London and why you had condoms and why you treated me so perfectly if you had just wanted to share a sexual moment with me and then throw me out? Then you decided to shout at me and point out everything I hate about myself- things that you knew I couldn't stand about myself. Do you think I like the fact that I cry too easily, or that I tend to shut people out when I'm dealing with something? Do you understand how much more you made me hate myself and hate you after that? I wanted to punch you in the face and then punch myself in the face for letting myself have such incredible feelings for you and for letting myself pleasure you the way that I did. Fuck you, Harry. You know I have forgiven you, but I'll never forget it, at least not until you understand what I went through after you decided to hurt me like that.

Annabelle's words hit Harry like a ton of bricks, falling from a ten-story building and breaking over his chest. He felt like he couldn't breathe, knowing that his actions and words had caused Annabelle so much pain and doubt, in him and in herself. His lips were held in a tight line and he glanced up at her, and she were already watching him. She somehow managed to hold fury and sadness in her eyes all at once.

"I never meant for any of that to happen." Harry shook his head, trying to think of how to form his thoughts into sentences as well as she did. "Annabelle, I took you to London because I love you, I wanted to spend time with you without having to worry about your parents or having to worry about taking you home instead of being able to hold you until we fell asleep. I took you to London to get closer to you, not in a sexual way, and I never planned on saying those things to you. I promise, Annabelle, I didn't mean any of them."

"You meant more to me than anyone, and you always will. I don't understand why I blew up the way I did, I was just so stressed and worried when you weren't paying any attention to me. I had done everything I could to make you have the best couple of days ever, because I wanted you to be happy for once, be happy with me." Harry had moved closer to Annabelle by now and moved the notebook away from her so she could focus on him and his words only.

"I love the fact that you're sensitive enough to cry over small things. It proves that you care, Annabelle. I love that you take time to focus on your feelings before mine, because you're important. Fuck my feelings, as long as you're okay, then I am too. There is nothing you can say or do to make me want to give up on you, on us, and I hope you've realized that by now. I just," Harry took a deep breath, "I love you so much. I can't believe you thought you were just someone I would have sex with or get a handjob from and then leave, just like that. I know you're insecure, baby, but I love everything about you and I'm not letting you go so easily. You're stuck with me."

Harry let out a small laugh and his hand held Annabelle's cheek. She stared up at him with teary eyes, her lips in a small frown. She wasn't unhappy, she was just overwhelmed. Harry had never admitted any of his feelings in so much detail, nor had he ever spoken to her so much about how much she meant to him. She didn't know what to do when she felt drips of salty water run down onto her cheeks. Harry's grin was wide as the rough pads of his thumbs rubbed the tears away and pulled her closer to sit facing him on his lap. She leaned into his chest and let herself silently cry as her arms loosely held his body. He held her tightly, laughing at how she was crying over his word-barf. He hadn't planned on talking so much, it just leaked out of his mouth before he could really think about it, but he meant every single word.

Harry leaned back slightly and pulled Annabelle up so he could see her face. Her lips were still in a frown, but her actions towards him proved that she wasn't sad. If she were sad or angry still, she wouldn't be letting him hold her.

"Are these sad or happy tears?" Harry's voice was quiet as he tried not to disturb the peace of the room. She nodded, making him laugh. "Both, then?" She nodded again.

"Oh, dollface," Harry sighed. "You're a hot mess." His hands moved back up to her cheeks and he wiped the wetness away with the sleeves of his light blue sweater. He then used his pointer fingers to stretch her lips into a smile and she leaned away, a real smile forming on her face. She leaned forward, cuddling back up with him and placing chaste kisses on his jawline. Goosebumps formed on his skin where her lips touched him, and he held her so tightly that there wasn't an inch of space between them.

"I'm glad you're communicating with me, Annabelle. You would've been holding that day over my head forever if we didn't get that off our chests." Harry mumbled in her ear, receiving more kisses from her. "I'll buy you a thousand notebooks, and you have to fill them all with words just for me, deal?" Harry's whispered made Annabelle giggle as she nodded, agreeing to continue writing to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.7M 63.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...