My Hero (Discontinued)

By Manchester_Babe

If You Were Raised By An Ex-Power Ranger I'm Sorry The Legend Power Ranger Tommy Oliver. My Name is Duncan Da... More

Daddy's little girl.
MIT Brought the PTSD back. Dad's going online.
Forever Red-1
Forever Red-2
Angel Grove Is Where I Morun.
Slut Shamming and Marriage.
Oh My Zord?
The Green Ranger White Ranger Red Rangers are back.
What Gets Left Behind For You?
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder And My Best Friend Is Dead!
My Name Is Jake and Big Bad Wolf-World Scares Me.
Red Rangers Precious Little Lives.
Lips Are Locked
Part 2
Face Down
The Gun Joke
A Gold Beast-Monster
Mama's Boy!
I'm a Work Of Messed Up Art
I DIDN'T WANT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!
How I Met Your Mother
The Sliver Lining Boy
R.I.P. Bart Bass?
Perfect son?
Hallucinations of Mr. Bass
Battle Of The Bands!
The Secret.
I'm The Girl You'd Die For!
Beautiful Bomb: 1
(A/n): why gossip girl is in the story!
Beautiful Bomb: 3
A.n:

Beautiful Bomb: 2

28 1 0
By Manchester_Babe

*Duncan's POV
Who did they do this to him? "Daddy!" I yell. "This is not you!" I scream. "You are a legendary hero, who got possessed twice, anyway; you're a hero, my hero, you're a Power Ranger-,"
He cuts me off. "Power Rangers are killers." The words 'are killers,', were venom. "I'm a Power Ranger, you are - are one, daddy listen!" I yell, tears spilled from my eyes. "Duncan?" He asks. "Daddy!" I said, I pushed him. "Ow!" He screeched. "I'm sorry, it's just - you took Chuck." His face was confused. "Who?" He asks.
"My boyfriend, you took him." I say. "I did?" He asks. "Yeah, now where'd you take him?"
"I don't know." He said. "Fuck!" I whisper. He hugs me.
***
*Chuck's POV
I need her, now. I was gagged by duck type, tied by rope, around my legs, and the upper part of my body and my hands tied back also. I didn't know where I was. Did I want to know? "Here's some grub." Said a woman's eyes were fully pink.
She ripped the duck tape off, "My daughter, loves the shit out of you." She sighed. "Really?" I ask. My lips and Cupid's bow hurt. "Where is he?" Duncan? "Where is he?" she yelled. "Where is he?" She screamed. Duncan looked at me, "Chuck." She yelled.
I kissed her. I made that face that she hated that I did. To her I looked like Dandy Mott from 'American Horror Story: Freak show,', I love Duncan. It hurts me to make that smile.
Because of the neon pink duck type. "Don't make that face I hate that face!" She yelled. I stop the face. "Just say you; 'Love me,', please! I love you." She smirked, "I know."
"Han Solo?"
"Yeah, do you love me?" I ask, "No comment." She told me, "I need to untie you. This won't hurt." She told me, she kissed me, "Ow!" I said. "Sorry!" She said. "This will take awhile."
"Alright."
****
*Tommy's POV
I look around, Duncan is flipping through one of her books, this one was; 'The Great Gatsby,', "What's going on?" A doctor came out, Duncan deadpanned and I stiffed. "Hi," said the doctor. "Charles is in stable condition. But his brain, it's damaged. We have a mental Heath doctor and a therapist in there. His mind isn't stable. He'll need to re-learn how to write his name, walk, use his  arms and he asking for his girlfriend Duncan."
Duncan got up. "Can I go back?" She asks. "You sure can I'll take to his room."
"You want go also sir and how do you know Charles?"
"He's dating my daughter."
*Duncan's POV
I walk in, there he is Chuck Bass in a hospital gown with his half shaved from surgery on his brain, he had a brain clot. Not good for him. I walk in. The doctor and therapist look at me. He smiles. "Duncan?" He asks. "Yes," I reply. "I miss you." He says.
We talk for hours until his food comes in and he eats I got to café and get food. I get a; apple, 2 chocolate cupcakes, a Cherry cola, a water, and a bagel. "Hipster." Someone says. "Whatever." Was it because of my dad's 90's grunge flannel, and my white 'Anti-Social,' t shirt, red ripped sweat pants and pink and yellow doc Martians and dark makeup with red lips. "That person is harassing me!" I yell. "I am not."
It was Blair Waldorf. Fuck 'em. "Where's Chuck?"
"In a hospital room." I hissed at her. My lips curling. "Which one?"
"I'm not telling you." I snarl. "Tell me!" She whispers. "I'll show you dammit!"

"Who's your style icon?" She asks. "Hayley Williams from Paramore."

"Who?" She asks. "Oh whatever Waldorf." I yell. "Sorry." I whisper. "Whatever, Blair, fashion is not something, I'm talking about."

****
"You okay?" I ask Chuck. "Do you have everything you need?" He asks me. "No," He looks at me like a puppy, "I need you, Chuck." I look at me. "I love.....,Y....,I can't say it Chuck. I'm sorry." I start to cry. "Don't cry, you're way to beautiful to cry." He tells me. "I wanna hold you." He stated. "You do?" I ask. "Yes, I want to stroke you hair and kiss you I love you Duncan -," he gets cut off by Blair, "You bitch." I say, "Am not." I roll my eyes. "Hi, Chuck." She told him. "Leave his room -," she told me, Chuck cut her off and yelled, "she can stay, I love Duncan not you. Fuck you Blair -," he went silent. "Chuck Bass, I like you."
I kiss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940 17 15
[Book Ten] [Sequel to Phase One of the Hellhound Universe] Ten-years after losing the Ninja Steel, Galavanx returns to Earth seeking the very thing t...
2K 5 15
Justin Stewart felt abandoned by his friends. He knew it was his choice to stay on Earth while the others went to space but when they came back, they...
163K 2.9K 82
P.S. I DON'T own Power Rangers or anything else. Only my OCs. It's not a normal day for the 5 teens that make up the team of Power Rangers Dino Charg...
4.8K 70 14
A few months have past since the girls and the turtles have defeated Krang. Now the girls can settle down and enjoy the beginning of their summer vac...