Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)

Από ashleighh5SOS

Arms slid around my waist and I was suddenly twisted around in a swift motion by muscular, tattooed arms. In... Περισσότερα

Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)
prologue
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen - part one
thirteen - part two
fourteen
please read :-)
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
NEW TRAILER :-)
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
IMPORTANNNTTTTTT
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
The playlist :-))
Twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
A/N
forty five
forty six
forbidden forty seven
A/N
forty eight
forty nine
!!!!!
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
IMPORTANT
fifty five
fifty six
epilogue

one

157K 2.6K 2.9K
Από ashleighh5SOS

Hey guys! Here's the long awaited chapter 1 :) I understand it's not the best quality, but I promise the next one wil be a lot better :) It involves the party, and the first appearance of Luke, so I'll look forward to getting it up :) Let me know what you think so far xx

“Come on Dani, get up, you’ve got school!” the familiar voice of my father yelled, annoyance in his tone, as he sighed, ripping my bed sheets off my body. I shivered as a cold gust of air attached to my once warm body. Goosebumps formed on every inch of my body. The bed sheets that once provided me with extremely comfortable, taken for granted heat, were now what felt miles away from my shivering body. I grunted loudly in annoyance of the unappreciated movement. I forcefully opened my eyes, blinking a few times to rid the sleepy blur currently overtaking my sight.

I forced my stiff body off my bed, my feet pounding onto the dusty floor. I shifted myself up, and walked through the unfamiliar maze of unpacked boxes spread out amongst the bedroom floor. I directed myself to a box of clothes. 

{for the sake of the story, there is no school uniform}.

I bent down slightly, rummaging through the box to find an outfit appealing to my current mood. I was never one to care what others thought or said about me, but I guess that was because back home in Brisbane they never had much bad things to say. I was scared to death of starting again, after being in the same school with the same people for 12 years. First impressions could make or break my new reputation. I decided on black skinny jeans and a white paramore tee. I slipped both garments as well as undergarments onto my still shivering body. I grabbed my toiletry bag before walking into the yet to be familiarized bathroom. After living in the same house for my entire life, this new place was going to definitely make an impact. 

I sighed looking at my birds nest of hair in the mirror. I brushed my teeth thoroughly humming along to the tune of check yes juliet by we the kings. I spat the disgustingly minty substance into the sink, crinkling my nose from the taste. I rinsed the regurgitated toothpaste off the basin, rinsing my mouth at the same time. I wiped the stray bits of toothpaste on the side of my mouth with the back of my hand, before brushing my hair. My hair was naturally wavy, and I honestly couldn’t be bothered with straightening it or putting it into any sort of style that would take more effort then brushing through the notty strands. I splattered a bit of moisturizer on my face before using my fingers to spread it out and rub it in to all the places of my face. Once that extremely boring task was completed, I continued to apply my makeup which consisted of concealer, lip gloss and the smallest fraction of eyeliner. I slipped on my black chucks, grabbing my maroon backpack and placing in my makeup and a few bobby pins before trudging down the stairs into the conjoined kitchen and living area where my dad was impatiently sipping on his coffee. I grabbed the textbooks dad bought for me off of the cold bench and slipped them into my backpack, unfortunately creating more weight. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, along with a green apple, taking a bite before walking to the front door where dad was already unlocking it.

In a few seconds we were sitting side by side in an uncomfortable silence as we drove in the direction I assumed was my new school. I sighed as we reached the school gates. 

“Good luck” my dad mumbled, I nodded awkwardly before opening the passenger door and shutting it, hopping out in between of course. I bit my lip as I headed closer and closer with every foot step I took. I dumped my apple into a bin, as I nervously stepped foot into the first official part of the school. I suddenly became self concious as I felt several pairs of eyes observing my every move as I quietly searched around for the school office. 

“Hey babe” said a husky voice coming from in front of me. I questioningly looked up to reveal a football team material kind of guy standing in front of me, with dark brown hair swept to the side, contrasting with the gelled spikes up the back of his head. He was wearing blue skinny jeans, a black tank top and the stereo-typical red varsity jacket.

I raised my eyebrow, “Ugh, can I help you?” I questioned. “You can actually, the bathrooms are down the back of the school, and we always need a buddy to go with us. I might need some help unzipping my pants” he smirked, winking. I crinkled my nose in disgust.

“Piss off you disgusting pig” I spat, walking past his surprised state as I victoriously bumped shoulders with him before returning to my journey to the school office. Fortunately I sprawled across a small building with big letters painted on the front

“SCHOOL OFFICE”, well that was easier than I thought. 

I pushed open the door resulting in a slight bell-ringing noise as I headed towards the front desk where a middle aged woman with dark brown hair looked up, noticing my presence.

“Can I help you?” she politely asked as I walked closer.

“Hi, I’m Daniella McDonald, I’m new here, and well I’m not exactly sure on what I’m supposed to do?” I laughed slightly.

“Oh right, we’ve been expecting you. Here is your timetable, just take a seat as we have you a tour guide, who should be here soon” she smiled sweetly.

“Thank you” I smiled back, sitting in one of the chairs awkwardly.

In a few minutes I heard the office door open and looked up to reveal an attractive boy with curly blonde hair swept to the side, black skinny jeans and a batman shirt. 

“Ah, there you are Ashton, this is Daniella, the girl you’re showing around” she grinned as Ashton walked in, looking me up and down. I stood up, following Ashton outside. The bell must have gone as there were no students left in this particular area. 

“Hey, I’m Ashton” he introduced himself, turning to look at me. “Daniella” I smiled as he pulled me in for a welcoming, comfortable hug.

“Well I’ve got the entire first period to show you around, but it probably won’t take that long, so I’ll show you around and when we’re done we can just sit and talk until the bell goes for second period yeah?” he inquired. “Sounds good” I grinned.

The next 10 minutes or so were filled up with familiarizing the school and laughing. After that, we sat down on some silver seats on the back field.

“So, you like paramore?” he asked.

“Yeah! How’d you know?” I asked. “Your shirt,” he laughed, pointing out the obvious leaving me pretty embarrassed. 

“Anyway, what other music are you into?” he questioned. “All time low, We the kings, Forever ends here, Blink 182, busted, McFly, We are in the crowd, Mayday Parade” I listed the main ones. When I was done I looked over to him to reveal a somehow shocked expression on his face?

“What?” I laughed. “You have the sickest music taste! The guys will love you!” he yelped like a teeny bopper, making me laugh like crazy.

“Who are the guys?” I asked. “Oh, my band mates. Calum, Michael, and Luke. But Luke doesn’t go here anymore, he dropped out” he whispered the last part. I realized automatically it must be a touchy subject so I decided it was best to not push it any farther then that. I quickly changed the subject, and we laughed and laughed until the bell rang. I smiled widely to my self when it did, as I already felt so comfortable around Ashton, he was such a lovely guy. 

“Do you have your timetable Dani?” he asked as we stood up.

“Yeah,” I replied handing it to him. “We’ve got most classes together except a few, but I think Mikey and Calum are in your other classes,” he smiled, “we’ve both got english now though” he continued, as we headed off towards what I assumed the english classroom was. We both walked in, resulting in the head turning of every person in the class. I started to feel nervous, butterflies rumbling within my stomach as I felt pairs of eyes observing and judging my every movement. I felt uncomfortable. Some how Ashton gathered these what I thought were well hidden emotions as he squeezed my shoulder in comfort.

He turned to the young looking teacher who was smiling at me.

“Miss Jefferies, this is Daniella McDonald, the new student” Ashton introduced me to the class. 

“Welcome Daniella, take a seat” she smiled. I nodded appreciatively as I followed Ashton in to two spare seats at the back of the class. I pulled my needed books out of my still heavy backpack and gently placed them on the desk, not wanting to drop them carelessly and result in the sound of elephants footsteps. 

The rest of class went quickly, with Ashton and I becoming closer than what we originally were. I was so thankful of how the current events of today had played out, and I hope for the best of the day left ahead.

Soon enough I was shoving my books in to my locker 270, before locking it and walking side by side out on to the field with Ashton. We headed towards a deserted tree, where 2 other boys and a girl were seated. 

They all greeted Ashton, before looking to me.

“Ash who’s this?” a boy with tan skin, black hair swept to the side, wearing maroon skinnies and a black blink 182 shirt inquired.

“Oh right, this is Daniella, the new girl. Dani, this is Calum, Michael, and Michael’s girlfriend Alex.” Ashton introduced everyone.

“Hey” I smiled, sitting down in between Ashton and Calum. They all greeted me kindly.

“I like your shirt Calum” I smiled. “Thanks, same to you” he laughed. We all slipped into conversation easily as I did with Ashton. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. It felt like I had known them all for years, when in reality it had only been less than an hour. 

- - - - -

I smiled to myself as I was proud of my first day. I had already made some great friends. They were different to the bitches at my old school I would hang around.

“Hey! Dani! wait up!” A couple voices called out, as I was about to walk out the school gates. I flipped around to see Calum and Michael running towards me.

“What’s up guys?” I asked. “On Saturday there’s a party at my place, you should come! Luke will be there, I’m sure he’ll love you. I’ll text you the details, I put my number in during maths” Calum smiled. “Alright, I’ll talk to my dad. See you guys, thanks for today” I smiled, pulling them both in for separate hugs, before turning on my heel and walking towards my dads care, unable to wipe the endless grin off my face.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Ten Days Από Reb

Μικρού Μήκους

2.1K 178 12
"Give me ten days." He whispered, fighting my reluctance to look into his eyes. "Ten days?" I asked, crossing my arms. Did this guy think that this...
86.6K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
2.4M 70.7K 56
caution: just letting you know, I wrote this years ago, so some things may not add up. I won't change them because most of you understand what I'm t...
6.4K 102 30
He hit my ass before gripping it and kissing me passionately, I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my chin between his fingers. His hand went down...