Vic Fuentes' Daughter

By Bandtella

CURRENTLY EDITING Meet Haley Rogers, a girl who has moved in and out of homes, there she has yet to find a d... More

Vic Fuentes' Daughter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Characters
Chapter 12
THANK YOU!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaoter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Book cover
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Bandtella's Note
Epilogue
New book
Thank you

Chapter 41

1.2K 54 1
By Bandtella

"Baby." I heard someone whisper in my ear." Opening one eye, I see Ethan holding a cup of- I hope it was tea.
Groaning I flipped the blankets over my head.
"Babe, please?" Groaning again, I felt him pick me up. Wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, I tried my best to fall asleep again. "You can either change clothes or I'll do it." My eyes went wide. Too soon. I thought.

Jumping off him, I ran to the bathroom.

Locking the door, I quickly changed into my black and white flannel shirt and black jeans and black vans. I straightened my hair and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey babe- yaaaas!" I looked up to see Ethan staring at me.
"What?"
"You- were wearing the same thing." I looked up and down at our outfits.
Chuckling I jumped on his back.
"We're goals." I said while kissing his cheek.
"Yes indeed." He kissed my head and led me to the door.

"Hey we're gonna eat breakfast and then head over to his house." I nodded and looked out the window.

Buildings. More buildings. A two for one sale for Victoria secret lotions- TWO FOR ONE!?

Unlocking my phone, I dial Belinda's number.

"Belinda, did you know about the two for one special at Victoria secret lotion?"
"Hell yeah. Girl I'm in there now."
"Can you- I'm already on it."
"But what about- I got you a couple of pair also."

I looked over at Ethan to see him rolling his eyes. He smirked at me from a distance. His eyes still on the road.

"Okay, cause you know- Okay, I get it! Hal, it is packed in here. There's at least 50 to 60 women in here along with their husbands." I can imagine her rolling her eyes at them.

"Jay's with you, isn't he?" I smirked.
"The fuck he is. I made him come with me. Instead of a husband, I brought along my boyfriend, who isn't the biggest help." I heard a 'hey' come from the background. Ethan laughed. I guess he heard him too.

"Jay baby, it is okay to be bad at shopping. That's why I'm here. We needed to get you more jeans." I laughed causing Ethan to smile at me.

"Your laugh is addicting." H muttered but I still heard him.

"Hello? Haley, am I right? Boys can't shop for themselves. That's why they need us girls."
"Hey some of us can shop for ourselves." Says Jay. Ethan nodded with him.

"Yeah but you can't." Ethan nodded again. I laughed and said goodbye and good luck to the two.

Looking around, I saw that we were deep in a forest.

"We're here." He stopped at an black house. It looked beaten down.
Colorful leaves surrounded us.
I looked at Ethan to see him looking around also. Sighing, he got out of the car. He ran to my side and opened the door for me. I thanked him and stepped out of the car.

It was slightly cold out. Wrapping my sweater around me I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked up to see Ethan staring at the house.

One step at a time. I thought to myself.

"Come on." I whispered. Pulling his other hand with me.

"I don't..what if.." He looked down.
"It will be alright."
"Hal I haven't seen him for a year. What if he hates me?" A tear rolled down his cheeks.
"Baby, I'm sure he still loves you. You're like his son." I don't even know the guy but the way Ethan explained him made it seem him like one.

"Baby steps." I said to him and myself.

Walking again, we make it to the door. Before he could open the door, I grabbed his hands in mine.
"It will be okay." I whispered. He nodded and kissed my knuckles.

He knocked on the door. We waited for a few seconds to reveal a man with black hair with a few grey patches. He was very tall. Maybe 6 foot 4.

"Ethan?" The man whispered.
After a moment there was a slight whimper.

"Oliver."

Oliver grabbed Ethan and pulled him into a hug. I heard someone crying, assuming it was Ethan, I stood beside the door. Giving them space.

After hugging for a few more seconds, they pulled away.

Oliver down towards me and smiled.

"Come, come in." He opened the door wider for me and Ethan.

Walking inside the warm, roomy house, I smelled coffee and instantly got happy. The smell of coffee gives me a good vibe. A warm and tingly feeling. The way Ethan makes me feel.

"So my name is Oliver, I'm sure you've heard about me. Or else you wouldn't be here." He chuckled. "Yes sir." I laughed with him.
"My name is Haley Fuentes." I added and he smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you Haley. Ethan here, never let me meet one of his girlfriends. Matter of fact I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend." I looked over at Ethan to see him staring at Oliver.

"Well it's nice to meet you too, Mr..."
"Oh! Feel free to call me Oliver." He gave me a warm, genuine smile. There's too many smiles in this room.

Oh yeah about the living room looked nice. The couches are Grey, the walls are a light green with white designs. The kitchen isn't bad itself. It's was a dark navy blue color with also white designs. The table and chairs were black along with the cabinets. All in all, it was beautiful.

"I like your house." I blurted out. Shit.

"Thank you. Ethan here painted it, when he was 17. I was wondering if he could paint it again. I was thinking black, maybe white." This house needs color.

"How about black, red, and white." I said out loud. Shit, that was supposed to be in my had, not out loud.
"Yeah, with a couple of grey spots to match the couches." Ethan added. "That actually sounds pretty good. Would you two mind painting it sometime next week?" Oliver said while handing me a mug of coffee. I looked at Ethan to see him already looking at me with a grin.

"We would love too." I said while taking a sip of the delicious coffee.

------

"He's in love with you. He's already talking about marriage for us." Ethan said right after we got in his car.

We just finished talking with Oliver and I do have to say, it was pretty fun, seeing baby pictures of Ethan. Along with some sketch books of his art.

"Hey babe, are you hungry or do you want to wait until we get home and I'll cook something?" Did he just say home? The dorm is basically his house, well my room is. And he's basically the only one that cooks in there, along with Antonio and Jay. Belinda only bakes and I cook...sometimes.
"I would rather you cook something, please?"
"Okay."
"Thank you."
"No problem." He smiled at me, kissing my head.

The ride was long but comforting. I guess because of his hand rubbing my knuckles while the other is steering. I looked over at Ethan. Belinda said that every time I look at him, I look at him with love. She said he does the same to me.

I guess I'm falling in love with him every second, of every minute, everyday. There's not a day when I'm not thinking of him. His presence calms me. His jokes amuses me. His kisses sends fireworks, butterflies, you name it, I feel it. His laugh, Is like music to my ears. His smile. Oh lord his smile. I can't explain it. I can't explain the way he makes me feel. I'm not shy around him. With him, I'm myself. There's no fake smiles, they're all real. I can actually laugh without having people look at me weirdly. I guess you can say, that I Haley Fuentes has, yes indeed, fallen in love.

So..I basically just spilled my heart out...why is life complicated?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 395 33
Vic is in for a big journey with his daughter. From loosing and gaining people. His life would never be the same once again. Copyright © sadsatisfact...
11.1K 651 39
Ray (16) never had the best life growing up. She was put in an group home at the age of 4. She was always picked on by the other kids, not only at s...
3.3K 103 27
Addison was a normal girl in the adopting system, she had been in several homes that didn't care about her in the slightest bit, she is about to give...
13.8K 496 20
My name is Carly Fuentes. I was adopted, and then taken out of the home. Neglectful behavior. That's what they called it. If you care. I wouldn't bla...