Unsaid Things (Cimorelli Stor...

By PerfectionMyName

Lisa and Lauren Cimorelli were never close to each other. They never wanted to spent free time together for s... More

My Sister Is My Bully
She Can Wait
That Thief
What Would You Do If...
Can You Explain Me This?
Nothing's Wrong
Keep a Secret
Cold
Don't Touch Me
Secrets
What Hurts The Most
This Song Is About You
Give Me Love
Gravity
Wildest Dreams
Stressed Out
Burning House
Seven Years
Do I Wanna Know
Happy Little Pill

What Do You Mean?

1.6K 63 26
By PerfectionMyName

Lisa's POV

I dreamt the same dream, now fifth night in a row and you would think that with repeating it, it wouldn't be as scary as the first time, but sometimes a person can be so wrong. It's just the same terrifying crap like the first time. Just past repeating itself in my mind almost every single day and it sincerely sucks. I sat in my bed, leaned against the pillows and sighed really loudly, it was driving me crazy, crazier than usually.

"How am I going to tell this to anyone at all?" I quietly whispered to myself, racking my brains. It isn't as simple as someone would think it is. I've done something that affected both of our lives and a person probably wouldn't forgive something so huge, well in my case I wouldn't. I leaned my head against my pillows once again and groaned loudly. There were no worries Lauren would wake up anyways, we had separate rooms and honestly I enjoyed having my own room after so long.

I decided to call Christina, I was so confused and worried, that I had to talk to someone sane. "Hey, Christina?" I said sheepishly and quietly.

"Lisa?", she asked sleepily, "why are you calling me at five in the morning?" she sounded slightly annoyed. I rolled my eyes, though no one could see me at the moment and sighed desperately. My only option was waking up and talking to my older sister.

There was silence for a second on the other side of the line, "Have you said anything to Lauren yet?"

"I couldn't," I uttered quietly, Christina sighed on the other side, "When do you intend to do it?" she asked me quietly.

"I don't know anything anymore..." I started tearing up and tears started streaming down my face.

"Lisa, stop crying!" she started telling me annoyed. Eventually I started sobbing a bit loudly, "Oh my god Lisa, do you want to wake up the entire household here in Nashville?"

"Sorry, Chris," I quietly replied and brushed away my tears.

"You two have counselling today?" she asked quite worried this time.

"It's called therapy session," I replied curtly and started to feel annoyed already.

"That's what I meant," Christina croaked, I was feeling tensed so I said my goodbyes to Christina and threw my darn phone across the whole room.

I don't know if I can continue with all this lies and manipulation. But all I know is, that I just need to keep my distance from her for awhile. I really do love my sister, but it almost feels like you shouldn't love something that you really need to love. And it hurts to the bottom of your heart...It tears me apart every day, because I treat her like that. It's ironic how I don't want to do this, but at the same time I need to and want to, because there is no other way out. I will keep my distance from her and maybe in the end after all...it will hurt less. 

Lauren's POV

The first thing that I thought of in the morning was Lisa. How changed she became yesterday. It was a whole different Lisa...the one that is usually with my sisters. The funny one, laid back, touchy, feeling Lisa, not the arrogant jerk she usually ends up being with me. I got out of bed and on my feet, I suddenly felt the pain in my leg, that shooting kind of pain, maybe even the worst. I slowly opened my bedroom door and slowly walked to the couch in the living room and threw myself on the couch and unintentionally yelped in pain.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked me coldly, while painting her nails red.

"My legs hurt a bit," I quietly replied and exhaled and then inhaled just to calm down.

"Have you taken your pills?" she asked me blankly, I shook my head and inhaled again. Lisa stood up and gave me a look "where are they?". "In the bathroom," I quietly yelped again.

I suddenly heard a loud bang, like things falling of. I raised myself up a bit and tried to see into the bathroom where Lisa was. "You okay, Lisa?" I asked her loudly.

"I'm great, just the things fell of the shelf," I could hear a bit of sobbing in her voice, but it was probably nothing, so I shook it off. As she arrived back into the room, I could see her cheeks were a bit red and puffy and her eyes a little bit red.

"Were you crying?" I compassionately asked her and smiled a little, just to make her feel better.

"I don't cry," she coldly replied and gave me the pills on the table in front of me, in the same second she put the plastic water bottle next to the pills and left to her bedroom. I quickly swallowed the pills and quickly washed it off with water. Those pills are just disgusting and I sincerely don't enjoy eating them at all.

"Lisa can I ask you something?" I shouted so loud so she could hear me. She dragged herself out of her room and stared blankly at me.

"Could you do me a favor and go get me a Snickers please?" she nodded, but I felt like she didn't wanted to do it. I felt like maybe I was using her a bit.

"You nodded your head yes, but I got a feeling like you wanna say no," I add.

"Go get it yourself," she replied sharply, I stared at her astonished and in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" I felt so confused once again, a moment later she fixed her hair nervously and said, "No...I don't want you to move, so stay here."

"We're running out of time," Lisa said quietly to herself, I looked at her questioningly. "Never mind," she glanced at me and sighed loudly and a bit annoyed.

"Lisa!" this time I loudly shouted, she glanced at me confused, "You're so indecisive of what you're saying, I'm trying to catch up with you...but in the end I just don't know if you're happy or complaining!"

"Lauren," she hissed to me angrily, "it's none of your business."

"I don't understand you!" my anger started boiling up inside of me. "There's nothing to understand," she hissed back.

"It's like first you wanna go to the left and then turn right," I literally started complaining to her, she didn't say anything, she just glared at me, but I couldn't figure out if it was out of confusion or out of anger.

"And then you wanna argue all day and apologize all night, just like it happened yesterday," and this is how I started blaming her for everything, she stared at me with her eyes gone blank. But without a harsh word, she stayed silent.

"You honestly have mood swings, first you're up and then down and then between and you are just making me so confused, I have never just felt so much confusion from another person's side," I couldn't stop or let myself calm down a bit, the words were just pouring out of my mouth and I didn't care the slightest bit if this were the harshest words I ever say.

"I'm leaving..." she quietly said and grabbed her purse. I didn't mean any of that, oh gosh.

"No Lisa, please stay, I'm so sorry," I didn't mean those words I said, it was pure anger, that was all.

"Who is apologizing now?" she replied angrily and gave me a death stare.

"You know what?" she said a bit calmer this time, "You're overprotective when I'm leaving, I'm trying to compromise, but I surely can't win!"

"You wanna make a point out of all this crap, but you just keep preaching, you had me by your side from the start and I won't let this end," with every word she was getting angrier and then the actual yelling started to occur. 

"From what start?" it was me who started yelling first, Lisa on the other side inhaled deeply.

"You were never by my side from the start! Everything that you tell me or do is just a made up part of you, you never actually loved me or even in the beginning cared about me!" and this time it was a furious kind of yelling from my side, Lisa was staring at me nervously, but clenching her fists angrily.

Lisa smiled, "You know what?" there was a brief moment of silence, we were both glaring at each other, "you are just the same as me." She grabbed her purse and opened the door, I wanted to stop her once again, but something inside of me wasn't letting me do it.

All I could say in that moment was, "What do you mean?" she didn't even gave me an answer she just slammed with the front door and left me alone in the whole suite. What did she even really mean?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story was under construction and now it's finally done...took me long enough, I gotta edit all my stories first and then I'm updating again, no worries. All of my stories will possibly be completed by the Wattys, which are in spring/summer, because I want to participate and put on all the stories :D big kiss, big hug, big love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1K 20
"My sister is a huge fan so that's why I know you guys" "Ahhh, that's so cool. I already love your sister" said the tall green eyed girl. "We need to...
25.2K 1.3K 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
28.9K 860 28
You live in LA and are taking a vacation to Malibu. There you see a very large family walk into the restaurant you and your family are eating at but...
41.3K 1.1K 43
C O M P L E T E D The band is over. Things are changed in cimorelli's house. There must be a fight everyday. Chritina are the one who packed her bag...