Valєríє (The Weeknd Fan-Fic)

By Iesha07

ι never тнoυgнт ι ғeel тнιѕ ĸιnd oғ нeѕιѕтaтιon...мy нand on anoтнer gιrl...ι wιѕн ι dιdn'т нave тo lιe...ι w... More

вonυѕ
rєѕcuє yoυ
wнaт yoυ nєєd
comíng down
нígн ғor тнís
нoυѕє oғ вalloonѕ
тнє мorníng
тнє ĸnowíng
ѕaмe old ѕong
тнυrsday
valєríє
єnємч
nєхт
donє
A/N
conғeѕѕíng
loғт мυѕíc
lonєly ѕтar
oυтѕídє
love through her
twenty eight
Just So You Know (A/N)
initiation
life of the party / the birds pt. 1 & 2
she is his lonely star
∆Sequel∆
¤ Sequel Is Here ¤

wicked games

375 18 1
By Iesha07

I checked my phone to see three missed calls from Amber. I couldn't bare to talk to her, considering I just half-fucked her sister right after I made love to her. She would never forgive me. Hell I wouldn't even forgive myself. I ignored that, and decided it would be good to text my mother. I haven't seen her in awhile, and I would love for Amber to see her.

I texted her saying I was fine and I'll be coming to see her in some time. I put my phone away, and got in my car, driving back to my loft.

**

When I pulled into the driveway, some lights were on, which probably meant Amber was still awake. I rolled up a quick ounce before entering my loft. There was Amber watching TV, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Where were you?" She asked without looking my way.

"I was visiting your sister. She texted me as if something urgent happened."

I took off my coat and put it on the other couch. I sat next to her and tried to wrap my arm around her waist, but she wouldn't let me.

"C'mon Amber don't be like that."

"You think I don't know what she tried to do Abel? She still wants you, she told me she does. She'll do anything to get you. And if it means fucking you, then she'll do it. And knowing you, you probably didn't even try to resist."

She moved to the other side of the couch, but I followed her anyways. I tried to touch her face, but she looked to her right. When I saw a tear fall on the leather couch, I picked her up and sat her down on my lap.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

She shook her head, and wiped her tears, only for them to be replaced by more. I lifted her chin up, and her big brown eyes stared into my black ones.

"I felt something so different last night and it seems like you didn't even feel it. I feel so stupid for even thinking like that. You have sex with me, and then go ahead and have sex with my sister."

She laid her head down on my chest, my black shirt being stained with tears.

"Baby girl she forced me. She threw herself at me. That was her intentions. And I'm sorry she won, I really am. I even told her that I wanted you and not her. You could ask her." I was pleading to her, telling her the truth, but she kept on shaking her head.

"This is never going to end ... I wanna go back to New York."

She stood on my lap, and I could do was rub her back. Knowing her, she wouldn't let me force her. Hell I'm surprised she's letting me touch her at this moment. I didn't want her to go. I wanted her to go to one of my concerts. I wanted to her to meet my mother.

"Amber, are you sure? I wanted...I want to show you something before you leave." I said, leaning back on the couch. She stood quiet, which meant for me to go on and explain.

"You have to get dressed though. And dress warmly, cause it's freezing out there."

She nodded and went upstairs, while I waited for her in the living room.

Valerie:

Did he think he could just walk away from me as if we had nothing between us?

We were everything! We were gonna be the next power couple. We had what Beyonce and Jay-Z wish they had.

I miss Abel so much. And I love him so much.

But Amber just had to ruin it. She was always the damn favorite. The reason why she was able to leave before me, even though we're the same age. And no we're not twins. Our bastard father got another whore pregnant at the same time, meaning Amber is only my half-sister. You would think they'll love me more, but no it was the complete opposite. They treated her as if she was a princess or something, and gave her everything she wanted. But they failed to see me as their daughter as well. They failed to treat me right. I raised myself. I didn't have anyone to love, but for me to love myself. And I didn't even know how to do that.

Then I met Abel, and he rescued me. He showed me that there are people out there who actually care for feelings and doesn't want to just hurt them or use you to their advantage. And I knew Abel had problems, but I was there for him as he was for me after my breakup. But it was just some phase. With all the guys, their was always that phase.

Soon I'll have him. And then I'll prove to other guys not to ever hurt me again. And if I have to hurt anyone that comes in my way then so be it.

And if I have to hurt that bitch of a sister Amber or even my love Abel, then so be it.

-----

•XO Till We Overdose•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588 76 23
I didn't know a meeting could change all my perspective of life. It's like I'm stuck in a romance kind of movie. Everything is PERFECT. But I'm afrai...
437K 6.5K 54
ON HOLD "You know, I made a promise to myself a year ago that I'd never fall in love again." Niamh spoke as Leah tilted her head to position her ear...
4.7K 350 29
"Death isn't just one thing that happens and is over with. That description fits life more. Death is eternal. I mean that's how I view it. Death brin...
1.3K 32 46
Love. Love is such a strong word. Love is something you feel for someone you truly care about. Right? So is love ever possible to feel for someone th...