She Cast A Spell On Me

By sylvesteraomfe

Love just happens and it definitely happens for a reason, good or bad, what ever the reason may be it teaches... More

Chapter 1: Grand Ma Tales
Chapter 2: Witnessing The First Horror
Chapter 3: Her Beauty Was Not Human
Chapter 4: Mrs. Johnson's Testimony
Chapter 5: Meeting With Peterson (part 1)
Chapter 6: Meeting With Peterson (part 2)
Chapter 7: Eliana Revealed
Chapter 8: The Spell
Chapter 9: Eliana's Secreat
Chapter 10: Eliana's Secreat - part 2
Chapter 11: Eliana's Secreat - part 3
Chapter 12: Peterson' Visit
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: A Step Further Into Darkness
Chapter 15: A Step Further Into Darkness (part 2)
Chapter 16: The Spell
Chapter 17: The Past
Chapter 18: The Past (part 2)
Chapter 19: The Past (part 3)
Chapter 20: The Past (part 4)
Chapter 21: The Past (part 5)
Chapter 22: Trapped
Chapter 23: The Secreat of The Spell
Chapter 24: A Night of Endless Passion
Chapter 25: Conversation
Chapter 26: Rita Speaks
Chapter 27: Rita Speaks (part 2)
Chapter 28: Confession
Chapter 29: Rita' Death
Chapter 30: Transfiguration
Chapter 31: Kill Pattern
Chapter 33: Looks Like The End of Darkness
Chapter 34: Mr. Peterson' Death
Chapter 35: The Final Chapter

Chapter 32: Shane' Wife

16 0 0
By sylvesteraomfe

"Shane is that you?"

He tried to run away, but then because of the scream Mr. Peterson and his servents were up. So Shane was caught.

"Shane are you insane? I came all the way here in terrible sorrow, after Mr. Peterson informed me that you were gone."

Mr. Peterson, "yeah Shane we all thought you were gone, no one has ever walked off alive from what you faced."

"Yes Shane the moment this news reached me, I quickly left home to reach here. Mr. Peterson was kind enough to offer me help. He arranged for my travel and stay. What is wrong with you? Why are you running away like this?"

It was Shane' wife and she was very glad to see him alive, she hugged him but there was no reaction coming from him.

Shane' wife, "Shane what is wrong baby? Why are you so indiffrent. You are so cold love?"

Mr. Peterson, "lets take him inside, I am sure a little soup will make him feel better."

Shane' wife, "I am worried about him."

They got Shane inside, Shane was so lost, his eyes searching every moment for something.

After having soup his wife took him to the bed and he walked in with her. She was awake while trying to put him to sleep. He was shivring as she put him to the bed and he started to murmer again. She was scared but she held him very tight and prayed for him to heal. After sometime Shane got normal and feel asleep, she was up untill he had slept.

Next morning when they she woke up, she noticed that Shane was not there. She quickly went out too look for him but she found him outside with Mr. Peterson having breakfast. He looked very normal, Shane as he was, she ran and hugged him and kept telling him how much she loved him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
105K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
54M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
657K 106K 73
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة