Heliotrope (BoyxBoy) (Mpreg)...

By hiroshin127

Peyton Michelson always finds himself laying in a forest clearing meters away from their house with messy clo... More

Clearing
Real or Dream?
Sweet Smell
Weird Month

Heliotrope

916 30 2
By hiroshin127

Peyton Michelson always finds himself laying in a forest clearing meters away from their house with messy clothes with a ring made of heliotrope flowers and without having any idea how he got there.

*・゜゚・*:.。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。.:*・゜゚・*

Authors note in the beginning of a book? ( ॣ•͈૦•͈ ॣ)

This book will have the following:

BoyxBoy - gay romance and sexual intercourse.
Mpreg - short for male pregnancy. Werewolves and vampires can impregnate their mate.
Knotting/Tying - if you read too many werewolf stories you already know this.
Beastality - well intercourse with a werewolf and a human.

This book is pure fiction so do not fret because I don't like beastality in real life because that's disgusting and male pregnancy isn't real which sucks well unless you're a seahorse ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

And, this is my first time writing a story in my whole life so please don't expect this would be a good one. Also, this book won't revolve around pack, rouges, and being an alpha. Just pure romance. That's all so....

*Winks* Byeeeee!!!
*If you're a fan of him you know where I got that* °₊·ˈ∗(( ॣ>̶᷇ᗢ<̶᷆ ॣ))∗ˈ‧

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 814 34
An Alpha King is expected to be powerful, strong, valiant, wise, decisive, and perfect. Alpha King Pietro is all that except the part being perfect...
63.6K 2.2K 31
When Nate attends the Elders' Ball, he unexpectedly encounters his rival and discovers they're fated mates, igniting a romantic relationship threaten...
217K 7.4K 34
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
80.1K 5.9K 54
Finding out that your parents, the people that raised you your whole life, weren't your actual parents was hard. Being told at the ripe ol' age of e...