Then It All Goes To Hell (Lar...

Autorstwa booandhazzababe

His daughter is missing. He knows not who to blame. Louis cries in his arms. He's never felt more pain. *Seq... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Changes
Chapter 3: Double Sided
Chapter 4: Rules
Chapter 5: Secrets
Chapter 6: Turning Point..
Wattpad Error
Chapter 7: The Beginning of The End
Chapter 8: Commitment
Chapter 9: Chains
Chapter 10: Discovered
Chapter 11: Oops
Chapter 12: Gears
Chapter 13: Promises
Chapter 14: Mystery
Chapter 15: Priorities
Chapter 16: Possibilities
Chapter 17: Day Ten
Chapter 18: Day Nine
Chapter 19: Day Eight
Chapter 20: Day Seven
Chapter 21: Day Six
Chapter 22: Day Five
Chapter 23: Day Four
Chapter 24: Day Three
Chapter 25: Day Two
Chapter 26: Day One
Chapter 27: 30 Days Later
Chapter 28: Hotel Rooms
Chapter 29: Little Blue Eyes, Why do you deceive?
Chapter 30: Little Blue Eyes, Just Hold Onto Me
Chapter 31: Part 1 Little Blue Eyes, Why didn't you tell me?
Chapter 31: Part Two
Chapter 32: Little Blue Eyes, Beware of the Troubled Freed
Chapter 33: Little Blue Eyes, I'm Sorry.
Chapter 33: Part Two
Chapter 34: Little Blue Eyes, are you ready for war three?
Chapter 35: Little Blue Eyes, It broke me
Chapter 36: Little Blue Eyes, I no longer see
Chapter 37: Little Blue Eyes, I know this was all me
Chapter 39: Little Blue Eyes, Can you ever forgive me?
Chapter 40: Little Blue Eyes, I Never Wanted You To Become Like Me.
Chapter 41: Little Blue Eyes, Forgive Me.
Chapter 42: A New Beginning
Chapter 43: Feelings Change
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: My World.
Chapter 46: Truth
Chapter 47: Baby, You're Perfect.
Chapter 48: Baby, I'm Perfect.
Chapter 49: Lies
Chapter 50: The Past
Chapter 51: Enough
Chapter 52: Exposed
Chapter 53: Bad Princess
Chapter 54: Amelie Styles
Chapter 55: Freed
Chapter 56: For Loving You.
Chapter 57: You're My Past.
Chapter 58: Lost Boy
Chapter 59: We Deserve
Chapter 60: My Worst Nightmare
Chapter 61: The Other Side
Chapter 62: Reality
News [Not Update]
Chapter 63: Finale
Epilogue
Finale

Chapter 38: Little Blue Eyes, Be Free.

2K 192 180
Autorstwa booandhazzababe

The number was wrong on the last Chap. Thank you to everyone who is commenting, appreciating the feedback.

Part (10/13) of The End

******

The touch of cold skin sickens him, the weeping below him striking him with grief. Dainty fingertips vibrate against him while he maintains a strong grip on the trembling hands above his head.

Louis teeth are chattering and Harry watches morosely, fresh tears on the move.

"W-Why a-are y-you doing this t-to me."

The boy pants out, the man shaking his head, conflicted by his selfishness and his desire to let him rest in peace like he deserves.

"I'm nothing without you, L-Louis."

"H-Harry, I-Im in p-pain."

The man glances over to the figures stomach and is unable to see the tan color, replaced by red.

"Henderson, inject more anesthesia, this isn't happening. He's feeling it!"

"Any more and he won't wake up Styles, let me do what I know how to do."

The woman drops the knife on the floor and wipes her hand on a cloth, beginning to insert her fingers in the open skin, pulling it apart. Harry directs his attention back to the boy and watches as he throws his head back, biting his lip, high pitched whimpering.

"Henderson, stop!"

"Whats going on?!"

A eight person enters the room and the nurse becomes unfocused, the woman turning back to Harry.

"Styles, if he survives this, were going to need a variety of medicine and need it fast. Can you get your men to break into a pharmacy?"

"Consider it done. What do you need?!"

"Stacy, you go, bring back what I need. Cynthia, I need you go get down here and take Venice's place, keep monitoring Louis pulse. Venice, he's loosing too much blood, we need a blood transfusion. Lillian, do you and Louis have the same blood type?"

Stacy wipes the blood off her hands and runs out the bedroom, Lillian stuttering abruptly, pressured by all the attention on her.

"W-What."

"You're family, his mother, he needs blood."

"N-No, I mean. We're not the same blood type, I'm type A. He's B."

"Are any of you Type A or a universal donor?"

The women shake their head and Harry stares back at them, expression still, Emma turning towards Lillian.

"Lillian, I know you didn't want to ever discuss this again but what about Louis' father? Is he near? Don't think about it, do it for your son."

Lillian's eyes widen and turn over to the men, the nurse using her bloody hand to grab her chin and direct her back, voice harsh.

"This isn't the time for your relationship problems, if you know where Louis father is, you fucken say so now because he's DYING."

Like a dear in headlights, the woman is kneeled in shock, the boy squeezing Harry's hand slightly. The man breaks out of his trance and releases the grip he has on Louis' hands, no longer trying to fight it, just covering his face as he feels his body tingling.

"I'll do it."

Harry crawls to the right side where Venice is holding the bag and extends his arm, the woman staring at him confused.

"What?"

"Henderson, I can do it. Just set me up."

"Styles, no. You've lost a lot of blood yourself, you have bullet wounds still fr-"

The man crawls back over to Louis left and doesn't hesitate to take the weapon out of his belt, gasps erupting in the room as he places his gun against the woman's temple.

"You think I'm stupid? I fucken know what I'm doing Henderson. Give orders NOW."

The woman stares straight ahead to the boys stomach, watching the blood pour out.

"He dies, you die with him."

Harry grits through his teeth shaking and Henderson nods her head, looking back up at her trained assistant.

"Just do it, Venice. E-Emma, I need you to hold the skin apart while I pull the fetus out. Lillian, you surely must have done this before, cut the umbilical cord the second its all out. We don't have much time."

Harry turns his attention away from Louis stomach and glances over to the boys head, his hands still over his face. He can hear when the skin rips on his side and Louis hands shoot up to pull on his hair, shaking but no longer making a sound.

Venice inserts a needle into the Mans vein, a pop sound following, and Harry watches as the blood begins to flow out into a small bag.

The woman grabs a hold of Louis left arm and searches for the boys own vein, inserting a tube, and immediately connecting the other end to him. Harry watches as the blood in the bag flows out a second clear line and into Louis arm.

"Henderson, how much?"

"Only one pint."

The man raises his gun as he sees Venice trying to remove the needle from his arm, Henderson sighing deeply.

"Styles, you don't have enough blood in you either!"

"He's getting all he needs you fucken hear me, don't try shit with me."

"You will DIE."

"Fucken focus on what you were doing, Henderson!"

The nurse obeys for the sake of the boy.

Harry watches heart broken as a miniature fetus gets placed in a towel next to Louis thigh, the umbilical cord beside it. There's pieces of bullets along with it and the man let's out a sob, the room now silent.

"It would have been a girl... I'm sorry, Styles."

The nurse finishes removing everything foreign and begins to stitch Louis C Section scar, closed, along with the bullet wounds.

She disinfects the area around and Harry starts hearing ringing in his ears, the images in front of him distorted.

"Hand me the second dose, I have to make sure its completely shut."

The man sees as there's multiple objects being handed over Louis body, turning back to the boy, head tilted with his cheek pressed against the wooden floor.

His eyes are closed.

"Louis?"

He calls out and the boy doesn't respond. He turns back to the women and becomes angry that no one is paying attention, focused on his stomach when something else is seriously not right.

"Henderson. Louis is not responding, what's going on? Did you inject Louis sleeping d-rugs?

"Lillian, pass me the gauze."

Harry grabs the blood bag and holds it up to his face, wondering if its been stopped. One of the tubes is clear, blood no longer flowing.

The women are interrupted.

The sound of metal hitting the floor echoes through the room, blood splattering all over their clothes, the bag and gun slipping out of the unconscious man's hold.

"Styles!"

Harry doesn't even register what happened, blurry faces hovering over him, but looking away. More screams can be heard, but they begin to sound so distant.

He looks besides him and realizes, his body has collided on to the floor, Louis next to him, their heads aligned.

The boy opens his eyes slightly and the man can no longer hear, only seeing brightness around him, and the way Louis eyes crinkle, small smile on his lips.

Harry smiles back, ignoring the headache, accepting the consequences of his actions if the result is what follows.

If this is the last thing he ever sees, he wouldn't mind, because it will always be the most beautiful person that has conquered his heart.

The man uses the last bit of energy left and lays his hand on top of Louis' hand, resting beside his cheek. The boy's hand shakes as he makes the greater effort to entwine their fingers, his face slowly vanishing.

"L-Love you, a-angel."

Holding hands, Green locks with blue one last time. Louis watches as Harry's color disappears first, no longer fighting for his own life, and decides its time, closing his too.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

347 59 16
Enemies waited for eachother's love ❤️
5.3K 8 109
One Shots about the band One Direction. Originally done before Zayn left
72K 3K 18
[Edited + AU] A Niam vampire/mpreg story :) ❀ contains; vampires, Mpreg cover made by: @njhrainbow
75.5K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...