Confidential: The Sequel

By wildfirestyles

*Second book of the Confidential series. I ADVISE YOU READ 'CONFIDENTIAL' FIRST. I HOPE YOU LIKE THE SEQUEL E... More

Confidential: The Sequel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Part 1/3)
Chapter 41 (Part 2/3)
Chapter 42 (Part 3/3)
Epilogue

Chapter 36

1.7K 87 9
By wildfirestyles

Third Person POV

Justin and Demi pulled up to the apartment building Madison lived in and were greeted by the wailing of police and ambulance sirens, along with people crowding around the complex.

Running hand in hand, the two then separated. Demi ran towards the ambulances, looking for Madison as Justin ran straight toward the apartment.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't go in there," an older policeman told Justin, preventing him from going inside the apartment.

Justin shook his head, trying to het around the man. "You don't understand, my sister is in there! Sh-She's the one that called! I need to go in there."

The man moved out of the way and Justin continued. Just as he was about to run inside, he was stopped. Coming out of the building were coroner workers rolling out a body in a black bag on a gurney.

That didn't stop Justin from going inside. He knew that his sister was not on that gurney. He knew that she was okay.

"Madison!" He called, entering the apartment. "Madison, where are you?!"

A gasp came from the bloody 19 year old as she spotted her brother. "Justin!" Madison cried, running over to him.

Despite the blood all over Madison's clothing, Justin held onto his crying sister tightly. "Madison, what happened? Where's Trenton?"

Madison stood, letting go of her brother as she shook her head. "I-I can't tell you."

"Madison please, you have to tell me what happened."

Justin lifted Madison's chin, leaving her no other choice than to tell him. "I-I killed him."

Demetria

At the hospital, Madison refused to let anybody in the room with her. The police followed us here and like always, they had made a full investigation out of everything.

"Stop pacing," I told Justin. He was walking in a circle, from here to there, mumbling incoherent curse words. "Justin stop."

He let out a throaty sigh, sitting down beside me. "I'm happy she killed that bastard." I looked up at a policeman that was walking before us.

I shook my head, leaning over to him. "You don't mean that."

He chuckled, "Sure I do. If she didn't, I would have." The policeman stopped, glaring at Justin. I gave him a small smile, watching him as he walked away.

"Stop talking Justin, you'll get yourself in trouble." Pattie spoke strictly, smacking Justin's shoulder. "Just shut up."

Justin leaned forward, pulling on the ends of his hair. When he sat up, his father came approaching us. Immediately, both Pattie and Justin got up and went towards him. I shook my head, quickly following behind them. There was no way I was going to let anymore go on tonight.

"What are you doing here?" Justin asked, glaring harshly at his father. "Nobody wants you here."

Jeremy sighed, "Madison is my daughter."

Pattie then laughed loudly, shaking her head. "She hasn't been your daughter the past 10 years. You're not fooling anybody here, just leave."

I stood with my head down, avoiding eye contact with everybody. I didn't want to say anything but I was the one that told Jeremy to come. I never knew about their past together, I mean that is his daughter.

Jeremy was about to speak, but luckily, we were all interrupted. "Are you all here for Madison Bieber?"

"Yes, I am her mother. Is she okay?" Pattie asked.

The doctor nodded, "Yes."

"May we see her?"

He shook his head, "Actually, she's asked to see Demi."

I looked up, "Me? Why me?"

"I'm her mother, may I go instead?" Pattie insisted, crossing her arms.

"Madison specifically wants to see Demi. Patients orders, not mine."

Pattie scoffed and I looked at Justin. "Just go." He told me.

I wanted to apologize to Pattie for not being the one Madison wanted to see, but it wasn't my fault. Instead of saying anything, I walked with the doctor back to Madison's room.

When I walked in, Madison was sitting, her back facing me and her feet were dangling off of the bed. I cleared my throat, causing her to whip around. "Hey.."

"Did you tell him?"

I sat beside her, trying to look into her eyes. "Madison, he already knew. I didn't have to tell him anything."

She scoffed, chuckling right at me. "Bullshit."

"No, it's not bullshit. Anybody could tell what was going on behind closed doors, just by looking at you!" I sighed, lowering my voice. "For gods sake, you're almost unrecognizable." I muttered.

Suddenly, Madison broke down before me, tears came streaming down her face. "I-I was scared! He was drunk and came at me for the third time! I-I didn't know what to do! I don't want to go to jail!"

I comforted Madison by pulling her over and holding onto her. "You are not going to jail, okay? He's been hurting you for so long and you did nothing but protect yourself. I promise you that it will be okay. Alright?"

Madison didn't answer, but nodded.

The next day, I woke up to Justin sitting in the kitchen with Emilia and Charlotte. "How is she?" He asked me, as he fed Charlie.

"She's sleeping," I answered. "Have the police told you anything?"

He nodded, putting the baby spoon down. "The good news is, is that she's not going to jail. The autopsy shows that Trenton was more than under the influence of alcohol and his prints were all over her body." Justin's fist clenched as he got up and walked by me. "He raped her that night. More than once too. He got what he deserved."

I sighed, sitting down in the seat that Justin was just in and I continued to feed Charlie. When I looked over again, Justin was grabbing his jacket.

"Wait, where are you going?"

He shook his head, sighing loudly. "Down to the police station then to work."

"Justin-"

"Don't even, alright? I already know what you're going to say, but I have to go. A lot is going on there, too."

"Yeah? Like what?" I asked.

"Well, your brother just so happens to not be as evil as he seems."

My eyebrows knitted together, "What does that mean?"

"It means that we may just be going to Bora Bora."

I chuckled, "Bora Bora? And we?"

He nodded, "Yep. So I'd pack your bags because we're leaving in three days. And by we, I mean all of us."

Justin gave me and the girls a kiss before leaving the house. Just as he left, Madison came into the kitchen. "Goodmorning.. How are you?"

She shrugged, keeping her head down. "To be honest, I'm not feeling that bad. If I could go back and change anything, I wouldn't."

I nodded, "That's actually understandable. Has anybody from his family tried contacting you?"

"Yeah, but I didn't answer." She sighed, "I just need some good news."

"Well good because I have some."

She looked up at me, "Really? What is it?"

"We're going on vacation. Courtesy to my brother, inviting us."

Madison's eyes brightened. "Vacation? Where?"

"Bora Bora," I answered. "So if I were you, I'd pack. Justin says that we're leaving in three days."

And for the first time in a while, I had seen Madison smile. Even though A LOT had just happened, it takes a lot for a victim that has been through so much, to be able to smile again.

I guess there's a bad part and a good part of this chapter. I kind of hope none of you actually liked Trenton..

Next chapter starts the vacation. And of course, there will be drama. What's a good story without it?

Also, if you want an imagine, go comment on my JB imagines book or DM me. I'm currently writing imagines for three people and would love to write more. I'd hurry before I close the requests, too

Don't be a silent reader.

- Mira.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.9K 28
*First book of the Confidential Series* Being a student in college is hard, especially when you're sent to shadow one of the most prestigious men in...
77.7K 3.3K 57
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...
Timber By c c

Fanfiction

7.6K 251 31
Everyone makes mistakes, but sometimes your mistake can cost you everything you have. ~~ It had been three years since Justin ran off without saying...
7.7K 446 66
This is the sequel to my first book Trading Places. Please read that book before reading this one, as there will be references from the first book. ...