It's All a Lie

By QueenAerie

{#3 shaycarl , #3 avia, #2 emmi } The Shaytards,Youtube's most famous family,some may know them as ''Youtube'... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 -Hurt...again
Chapter 3-Great...
Chapter 4
Chapter 5-You Can't Do That
Chapter 6-I'm Done
Chapter 7- You're sure?
Chapter 8-We're Family
Chapter 9-Stop It
Chapter 10-Story Time
Chapter 11- You're Lying
Chapter 12-Knives
Chapter 13-Who Did It
Chapter 14-Amen
Chapter 16-It's Begun
Chapter 17-Cut!
Chapter 18-Drop Her
Help My Friend
Chapter 19-Oh My Gosh
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-Find Me The Nearest Bank
NEW STORY
Chapter 22
Chapter 23-Hawaiian Cliffdiving
Chapter 24-It's All A Lie
Sequel

Chapter 15-What If

887 40 22
By QueenAerie

Collette's POV
I rewatched the video of Avia getting stabbed. The video luckily got deleted,so our fans don't know much. Lucky for us,Shay was able to save it for future references.

I kept rewatching it.

Seeing the hurt in Avia's eyes as she was stabbed. It's what she looked like before we did something bad. It made me just feel so bad.

After scrolling down to the comments. I came across a recomended video.

"Caleb Logan,Gone But Never Forgotten."

I clicked on the video to see they were close to two million subscribers. I'm not trying to be rude,they're a great family,but their kid died. Kids die all the time and their families don't gain more money.

I watched the 25 minute video,then back at Avia's video. It just got me thinking.

What if one of my kid's died?

I snapped out of my negative thoughts,but they kept coming back.

We're so close to four million,I'm sure the death of one of our kids could boost us up to six.

Brock entered our room snapping me out of my thoughts again.

"Mommy can you help me set up my new toy?" He asked.

"Sure! Go get it and I'll help you okay?" He nodded and ran out to get his toy.

What if.
Just
What if.

-------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter!! Just needed you to see what my idea was.

Let it begin😈
THANK YOU BTW FOR 3K THO,MAYBE A TEN FACTS ABOUT ME AS AN ACHIEVEMENT THING FOR 3K??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 742 11
I'm Avia. Yes, the one that's otherwise known as Princesstard. I'm eighteen now, and taking on my own struggles.
31.1K 845 16
5.8K 204 13
I wrote this when I was in my cringy phase, so this is very cringy and bad. You have been warned. Shay is just an ordinary teenage girl who is obsess...
19K 654 37
Behind the Videos. What do you think its like? Avia and Emmi are kidnapped, while police are searching, what else happens in the Butler household? {C...