The flirty type ( an ohshc st...

By BloodAndRoses13

Kei Koizumi is a new student at Ouran, and, after being kidnapped, winds up at the host club! Watch the flirt... More

Kai Koizumi is not a morning person.
Tis' Confusion!
The flirty type!
Piggyback rides and lollies
Secrets don't make friends
Blackmail
High School Musical!!!
You Can Sew?!?!?
The twins make a game!
messing with the twins heads!
The Beach!!!
Hellfish shunting!!!
Awkward dinner!!!
You bastard!!!
Tamaki makes a game!!!
Kai's plans are ruined!
Does that answer your question?
Cleaning relaxes me
To the mall!!!
It matches my sexuality!
How gay though?
Llama costumes and sombreros! (Part 1)
Llama costumes and sombreros! (Part 2)
A ball?
A suit?
The twins house!
We're playing what?
Authors note
The rules!
Good advice
Truth.
Kyoya?!?

Hikaru gets tackled!

7.8K 395 77
By BloodAndRoses13

"H-hey Kai," tamaki mumbles, clearly terrified by Aki's seething.
"YYYOOOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" Aki screams, charging for him. He jumps to the side causing her to collide with Hikaru.
She knocks him over and they both go crashing in to the grass.
"Was it you? Did you hurt my Kai?!?!?"
Hikaru went pale. I stepped forward. "Aki. Let him go." My voice is steely and calm. And I slowly step forward, putting my hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me, a pained expression shooting across her face begore she gets up and quickly walks back into the house, slamming the door.

I reach down and pull Hikaru up, and turn to face the club.
"why are you here? I quit the club, I no longer have any affiliation to you."
They all stare at me a moment, before honey bursts out in tears.
"P-please come b-back Kai-chan!!! We a-all miss you!!!" He throws himself at my feet sobbing. I kneel down and hold him for a few minutes until he's only hiccuping, then stand him and myself up.
"Honey, I don't want to stay any place where I am going to be questioned about personal matters to the point of snapping, it is rude and, frankly, none of your business."
The twins step forward, looking somber.
"We're sorry, we invaded your privacy and made you uncomfortable, and that wasn't okay."
I stare at them for a moment longer, before grabbing them both in a hug.
"You know," I whisper in there ears "I'd totally do you two."
I let go of them and smile, laughing at the blush creeping up their cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 8 24
Night is the newest member of the host club. He got into Ouran on a Music and Acting Scholarship. He has no idea what Ouran has in store for him when...
5.9K 131 13
Dojima Touz was always a very protective person to those he loves,and with his genes it's not that hard for him to do that... So when he stubbles up...
547K 16.5K 53
Starting a new school isn't always easy. You are a new student at Ouran academy and are just trynna survive. You aren't a girly girl and make up and...
424K 13.1K 21
What happens when a boy goes to the host room and breaks a vase. This a yaoi love story. Don't hate.