And In Return...

AllThatEverMattered

Scott needs the closest werewolf he knows, Derek Hale, to teach him how to control the shift on and off a ful... Еще

Deal With The Devil
The Follow-Through
An Anchor
Touch Once More
Pleasant Surprise
Breaking Hold
Fading to Black
Eye For An Eye
Second Guessing
Unlike This World
Weighing the Cost
Mend With A Friend
End
Broken Trust
Missing Him
Tear-Stained
Want

Left Unsaid

16.2K 626 74
AllThatEverMattered

Stiles prodded guiltily at his locker, trying to pretend he wasn't anticipating the visit with Derek tonight. However, he wondered if anything would actually happen. There had been a lot of kissing and touching but not any real action. Stiles rolled his eyes, remembering a time when he was grateful that's all that happened. Taking into account, that time was only a couple days ago, the boy made a decision. Whatever Derek wanted him to do, he'd be willing but in no way was he allowed to enjoy it. Stiles wouldn't do anything extra, just stand there if he could- or lay there, depending on how the night turned.

Not hearing his footsteps, Stiles jumped when Scott appeared in the corner of his eyeline, "Whoa," Scott put his hands up, "sorry, man."

"It's okay." Stiles waved him off, "Don't worry about it."

Scott looked suspiciously at him, "So you're alright then?"

"Yeah." Stiles forced a confident nod, "I'm fine, why?"

"No reason." Scott began, "It's just that you seem a little nervous."

"Yeah, for you!" Stiles lied, knowing he couldn't explain his predicament, "Two days has now turned into one. Has Derek talked to you at all?"

"Yeah." Scott nodded, beginning to walk side by side to class with Stiles, "He came over last night around seven."

The human boy coughed, almost choking on such information, "He did?"

"Uh, yeah." Scott replied, a suspicious glance at his friend, "We're working on control, remember?"

Stiles nodded, piecing together that Derek must've went to Scott's house right after he left, "Yeah, but I-I just think that's kind of late, especially on a school night."

Scott raised his eyebrow, "We were looking for a dead body at midnight."

Stiles rolled his eyes, trying his best not to be suspicious, "Yeah, but that was interesting, Derek isn't."

Scott shook his head, a tiny smile beginning to shape his face. Stiles sighed in relief as he walked into class right behind his beta friend. Scott wasn't at all dumb, but Stiles knew that he was a bit oblivious to some things. Who knew one day that trait would come in handy?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles breathed deeply, trying to calm his unintentional excitement to see Derek. He shouldn't like it when he was there and he certainly shouldn't look forward to it. That was completely absurd, he was practically blackmailed into the whole thing. Feeling the anger begin to boil through his veins, Stiles sighed, becoming indifferent to whatever act he was about to perform.

He knocked on the door, hands planted firmly in his pockets. Well this was a longer wait, Stiles complained to himself, usually Derek couldn't get to the door fast enough. "It's unlocked!" he heard the wolf call out from what sounded like upstairs. Great, Stiles thought while rolling his eyes, Derek's probably idly waiting for me in his bedroom butt-naked. However, that idea didn't bother him as much as it should've.

When entering the memory smoldered house, Stiles looked around, hoping he wouldn't have to go up to Derek's room by himself. Being led up there seemed much more plausible like he didn't choose it. The boy took a step forward, floorboard cracking underneath his light feet. Startled, Stiles jumped backwards, heartbeating significantly faster. Stealing his breath completely, he felt someone grab him from behind, their large hands holding his hips against them.

"What the hell?!" he exclaimed in aggravation.

Derek chuckled, keeping his torso still as they pressed together, "I like it when you tense."

Stiles began catching his breath, finally paying mind to the position Derek held him in. He felt a bulge pressed eagerly against his bottom, something he guessed the prurient wolf did on purpose. After hearing Derek's crude comment, Stiles tried to relax, let off that he wasn't at all nervous.

In an attempted calm voice, Stiles inquired, "So you went to Scott's?"

"I did." affirmed Derek, breath grazing the boy's ear.

Stiles cringed, trying to ignore the luscious tone in which he spoke, "And?"

Derek began to rock, hips swaying softly against Stiles, "And I'm teaching him control."

The boy bit his inner lip, and said in a strained voice, "What'd you tell him to do?"

Derek sighed, hands curving from Stiles' hips to his front pockets, "I don't wanna talk about Scott." His lips closed on the shell of Stiles' ear, hands tempting further into his pockets, "I don't wanna talk about anything."

Stiles shivered, eyes sealing shut as Derek's sensational hands palmed his jean covered length. The wolf smirked, feeling Stiles twitch beneath his fingers. "You like it when I touch you there?" Derek whispered, nibbling gently on the boy's ear.

"No." Stiles lied, tugging uselessly at Derek's arms.

"Yes you do." the handsy beta snickered, lips beginning to suckle on Stiles' neck.

He loosened, throat humming a blissful serenade as Derek buried his face, lips kissing Stiles' chilled skin. On accident of course, the teenager tilted his head, giving Derek more access to his pulse pumping neck. Pleased, the wolf took advantage, one hand sliding up to hold Stiles' stomach. The grip made his breathing grew heavier, his own hips uncontrollably grinding against Derek's excitement. The eager beta kissed a tender spot in Stiles' neck, a fluttery tickle rattling his spine. He whimpered, Derek stiffening at the weakly silent plea for more. The wolf growled through his lips, grabbing Stiles' hands and slamming him against the stair column. He gasped, stomach now against the wood poster as Derek kept the back of his wrists pinned. The aroused beta was soon pressing against him, the hard bulge in his jeans mercilessly pushed to Stiles' bottom. He rested his forehead on the surprisingly smooth wood, mouth hanging open as Derek held his hips, rubbing against Stiles in whatever motion he pleased. The boy took deep breaths, trying not to moan or give any hint that he was enjoying this. But Derek knew, he felt Stiles' muscles buckle in desire, heartbeat puttering loudly. Ceasing his movement, the curious wolf glanced down, now slipping his hands into Stiles' back pockets. He clenched his teeth, breathing only through his nose as Derek's hands cupped his bottom. The teenager felt a deep gaze eyeing him, turning his head to obey as their lips crashed together. Still against the stair column, Stiles tried to push off, circling his body to face Derek. His hands slipped from the boys pockets, holding the sides of his face. Stiles had to admit that he liked it more when Derek was gentle, when he didn't slam him against things and take what he wanted rather than let Stiles give it to him. It made him feel like a person with real choices not just a thing that Derek loved to play with.

The worried beta used all of his strength to pull away, sensing an immediate change in Stiles' mind, "What's wrong?"

Shocked that Derek would notice, Stiles shook his head, "Nothing."

"Don't lie to me." said the wolf, eyes softening.

"I-I just" the unsure teenager stuttered, "I don't-"

"You don't want to be here." Derek interrupted, features sinking into a dark yet familiar loneliness.

For a minute, Stiles was silent, debating in his mind if that was true. Looking up at the wolf widely, he said, "Well I'm here, aren't I?"

Derek gave a sad smile, intertwining their lips for a passionately tender yet short kiss. Looking deep into Stiles' caramel eyes, he said, "You should go home."

He swallowed, not believing he actually felt the urge to stay, "I-I don't have to. I can-"

"Stiles," Derek silenced him, a thumb smoothing across the boy's cheek, "go home."

He glanced at the wolf's lips, having to resist from kissing them all night. He wanted to say he was sorry, that he actually did want to be here but the words just wouldn't come out. Due to confusion and guilt, Stiles did as he was told, walking quickly out of the Hale house.

As the door shut, Derek closed his eyes, wondering why he ever put hope into something impossible. He was nothing to Stiles, and he'd probably stay nothing. In fact, Derek couldn't remember a time that he was anything to anybody.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Let Me In Sterek 2.0

Фанфик

163K 5.8K 18
After a bad experience freshman year Stiles has been a stranger to love. For years now he's kept a secret crush on fellow student Derek Hale. What ha...
158K 8K 33
It's been years since Stiles left Beacon Hills. He's got a job and a life away from the supernatural, but his pasts continues to haunt him. He's kept...
191K 5.6K 34
Kuroko has spent his life on the run, hiding from people who mean him harm. However overnight the supernatural becomes a norm in his life and he can...
41.1K 1.5K 39
⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...