Jungle Boy -Justin Bieber-

escapehemmings द्वारा

"Doctor Ashby did release some new information this morning, confirming that Bieber will be leaving the insti... अधिक

Chapter 2: Revealed
Chapter 3: Arrival
Chapter 4: Introducing
Chapter 5: Pronunciation
Chapter 6: Close call
Important!
Chapter 7: Tied back
Chapter 8: Fall dance
Chapter 9: Saviour
Chapter 10: Admiration
Chapter 11: Laughter and kid games
Chapter 12: Dislike
Chapter 13: Trouble
Chapter 14: Anger
Chapter 15: Cold
New fanfic!
Chapter 16: Homesick
Chapter 17: Take care
Chapter 18: The night of the dance and new discoveries
Chapter 19: Invitations
Chapter 20: Mixed emotions
Chapter 21: Isolation
Chapter 22: Mission Interaction
Chapter 23: First snow day disaster
Chapter 24: Cold bodies and warm lips
Chapter 25: Ideas
Important!!! :(
Chapter 26: Birthday surprise
Chapter 27: Getting ready
Chapter 28: Love
Chapter 29: Christmas surprise
Chapter 30: The dark room
Chapter 31: Speechless
NEW FANFIC :) !
Chapter 32: A chat
Chapter 33: Welcome to Hamix island
Chapter 34: Coconut drinks and secret conversations
Chapter 35: Alone together
Chapter 36: The waterfall
Chapter 37: The cabin
Chapter 38: A new beginning
Chapter 39: The harsh truth
Chapter 40: The missing piece
Chapter 41: Sudden memories
Chapter 42: The wedding
Chapter 43: Something she should know
Chapter 44: The truth comes out
Chapter 45: Reunited

Chapter 1: Confirmed

13.1K 337 77
escapehemmings द्वारा

Hello!

So I'm super excited to start this fanfic, but before you start reading keep in mind that some of the main characters are meant to be 'bitchy' and 'self-centred". Keep in mind that the characters will develop throughout the story.

Also, keep in mind that certain things that will occur in this story probably don't happen in real life, but this is a fanfic. This is just to save you guys from writing, 'that doesn't happen in real life !!!11!!1' haha. Thank you :)

Here's a list of my other fanfics:

Under Blue Skies -Justin Bieber- Inspired by The Little Mermaid

How to Become Parents -Justin Bieber- 

The Internship -Justin Bieber-

Swap It Out -Justin Bieber-

Recovery (Sequel to Swap It Out) -Justin Bieber-

The Wedding Planner -Justin Bieber-

Surf -Luke Brooks-

2nd account for non-fanfic related stories @bittersaccharin

~

Bea Ashby:

"You have got to be kidding me."

"I'm sorry, Bea, but I'm not taking no for an answer." Dad firmly replies. 

"But that's not fair! He started it!" I shout, throwing my hands up into the air before they limply drop back down to my sides in defeat.

Of course my dad would take his side. He always does just because he's Jennifer's son. Stupid Jennifer Mayhew, stupid Noah Mayhew. It's not fair, it just never is.

"I didn't do anything. He messed with my shampoo!" I whine, stomping my foot like a bratty 5 year old. I know my behaviour is childish, but ever since that racoon- I mean human being moved in with us, he's been messing with all my stuff.

"Come on, Bea. This is your brother we're talking about-"

"He's not my brother," I cut right in, "He's not even my stepbrother. He's just the child of your fiancé that I have no intention of getting along with." And it's the truth. My dad and Jennifer, Noah's mother, met a few years ago. They fell in love, blah blah blah, dad asked them to move in before the wedding day, blah blah blah, I want to cut Noah's head off, blah blah blah and so on.

"Dad..." I slowly sigh, rubbing my forehead. "He put hair dye in my shampoo." I slowly remove my hat. "My hair is freaking green! I can't go to the event like this!" Of all days, Noah just had to prank me on the day of the Barthemewl event. Jamie was counting on me to come and I can't go with bright green hair!

I see my dad snort at my new look, but he quickly covers it up when he takes notice of my seething glare. "I'm sorry, Bea. Yes, what he did was wrong-"

"Thank you!" I shout. Finally! He understands me!

"But..." Dad starts and I groan. 

"But what, dad?"

"You put dog shīt in a bag and lit it on fire in his bedroom. Jennifer was not happy to hear about this either." I roll my eyes. "It's poop, he can just clean it up. I have to redye mine or find a way to get the hair dye out in forty minutes so I can go to the event! And you telling me that I'm getting punished isn't helping."

It wasn't my best prank, but it was the only thing I could think of in such short notice. Moments like these I'm grateful that my dog poops.

"Bea," Dad sternly barks out at me and I slump back into my seat. I feel like a kid who just got sent to the principle's office for doing something bad. "We will not discuss this. I will find a punishment for you and you will have to go along with it because I'm your father and I'm telling you so."

I stand up, pushing the chair back. "Fine," I grumble, heading to the door.

"Have fun at the event," Dad calls out and I don't even bother responding. I stomp back upstairs and pass a smug looking Noah on my way up. "Nice hair," He smirks, watching me go up the spiral stairs.

"Oh shut it, asświpe." I hiss back which makes him tsk. 

I storm to my room and shut the door close with a loud 'bang' and belly flop onto my bed. I can't go out like this. Green hair just doesn't suit me. Sure, some girls and guys can really work it, but me? Not at all.

And I'm sure the Barthemewls wouldn't appreciate me showing up with bright green hair at such a prestigious event like this. I need to call Jamie. I pick up my phone and dial her number. 

"Bea, what's up?" She answers on the second ring.

"I have bad news, I can't make it tonight." I let out.

"What? Why? What did that little devil do?" She asks, referring to the pain in the aśs that I will be calling my stepbrother in a few months, Noah.

"He put hair dye in my shampoo and I lit a paper bag of Milo's shīt on his bedroom floor so now dad and Jennifer are mad at me." I roll my eyes, picking at my freshly painted nails. "Argh, what a jerk!" She agrees. Sure, some people might think 'chill, it's just hair dye.' But tonight was important. Everyone was going to be there and that includes, Grant Darwin.

I've known Grant since middle school, he's the most good-looking boy on the planet. He's intelligent, funny and he's on the varsity football team. He's what people call a 'package deal'. And most importantly, he's interested in me. I told him I would see him there and well, I can't show up with bright green hair now, can I?

Jamie sighs, "It's okay. I'll let Grant know that something came up last minute."

"Thank you," I breathe out in relief. I pick at a long strand of damp green hair and grimace. "I have to figure out this hair situation. I'll talk to you later. Have fun, Jamie."

"Thanks. See you, Bea!" She says and then I hang up. 

Setting my phone down, I wrap my hair into a towel before heading downstairs. Noah is sitting on a stool by the kitchen island, munching on an apple. As I pass him, I smack him upside the head. 

"Ow!" Noah yelps from the sudden contact.

I stroll to the fridge, ignoring his yelp and grab a strawberry and kiwi yogurt cup from the fridge. I sit across from Noah at the kitchen island, but I don't spare him a second glance.

The boy is absolutely repulsive. He's cocky, obnoxious, loud and rude. He's got light brown hair and hazel eyes that sometimes look green. He's tan and also quite tall. I remember the first time Jamie saw him she said he was hot and I practically had to drag her out the room

Dad soon walks into the kitchen and stops in his tracks. "I thought you were heading out to the party?" He asks. "Change of plans," I grumble, scraping the end of my yogurt cup with my spoon. Dad claps his hands together, "Well, I guess you can hear your punishment now." And my head snaps up. "You already thought of one?"

"Yes." He slyly grins. This can't be good. He must have had this one planned for a while.

I shake my head, "Oh no, no, no. Not with that smile of yours. This is just for your amusement, isn't it?"

Dad laughs, shaking his head at me, and Noah slightly smiles.  I jump off the stool and throw away my empty yogurt cup before turning back to Noah.

"I hate you," I say, pointing my spoon at him.

"Love you too, sis." He blows a kiss towards me which earns a deep frown from me.

"We aren't siblings," I huff in a pointed tone. 

"Not yet," He cheekily grins and dad pats his shoulder. Of course, Noah finds a way to get some amusement out of us being siblings-to-be. 

"Lay the punishment on me. What is it? Grounding? No going out on a school night when the semester starts? Oh, wait, let me guess, I have to keep the green hair." The horror in my voice trickles out. The idea of having green hair for a month scares me.

"No," Dad laughs and I let out a breath of relief. "Follow me to the living room. I need to show you something first." My shoulders slump forward, but I follow him anyway. Noah trails behind us and I feel my chest tighten. What does he even have to show me?

"Sit," Dad nods to the couch, "Both of you." We both sit and I make sure to leave a pretty big gap between us. Noah leans against the couch, placing a foot on his other knee while laying his arm on the back of the couch. He's enjoying this way too much.

Dad walks around the large living room and grabs the TV remote. He turns on the television which is set on our local news channel.

My eyebrows furrow a bit from the words on the screen:

Update: Boy from the jungle to live with a normal family?

A paused video appears on the screen with a news reporter on the side. I've seen this video before. It's all anyone ever talks about ever since the news got out.

"Almost a month ago, a young boy was found in the depths of a jungle on Hamix Island.(a/n: yes I made this up) Just recently he has been identified as Justin Drew Bieber, the son of the late Jeremy Bieber.

The woman on the screen says with a paused video on the side. The screen goes into full screen mode for the featured video. "Here's a video of Mr.Bieber, a boy who disappeared years ago and apparently grew up on the deserted island."

My eyes focus on the screen. A boy with long chestnut brown hair thrashes around as two large men escort him from a big black van and into the building. He's yelling and trying to cover his eyes from the bright lights. "Argh!" He yells right into one of the camera's his eyes large and wild. His arm is out and he almost whacks the camera, but he gets hold back from doing so. The video ends there.

"Bieber has been kept under supervision by Dr. Ashby, Dr. Ramone and Dr. Terrenlot," My ears perk up at the mention of my father's name. I look over at him, but his eyes are glued to the screen. I glance at Noah who's now on the edge of his seat, staring intensely at the television.

"Dr Ashby did release some new information this morning, confirming that Bieber will be leaving the institution to experience a new environment of living." My mouth falls open. Suddenly, my dad appears on the screen. "At this moment, I can't tell you much, but I can tell you that he will be leaving the institution to experience a new environment. Possibly be around other people in a proper home." My dad says to the camera and the video ends there.

"No way," I whisper.

"Yes way." My dad grins, shutting off the TV when they begin to replay the video of Justin thrashing around as he gets out the car with the two men by his side. 

"He's coming to live with us, isn't he?" Noah gulps and dad nods in confirmation.

"Best of all he has Bea here to show him around and help him before he can actually start school like you two." Dad says, his eyes landing on me.

This can't be happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

And that was the first chapter of Jungle Boy!

I hope you guys liked it :-)

Comment, vote and add if you want to.

-Diana 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.3K 1.6K 56
""I hope you gonna get hard and frightened her with your unprofessional behavior." She moaned into my mouth after letting go off my bottom lip. Bitch...
33.6K 1.2K 22
What happens when a broken young werewolf falls in love with a fellow young wolf Justin Bieber and their constantly terrorized by other creatures? Ca...
3.5K 58 24
TEACH ME● This story is about how a girl had fallen in love with the famous singing sensation; Justin bieber. "Small relationships carry huge distan...
518K 6.7K 41
Dae Parker is just your average teen. She's survived high school without all the drama. Now comes college. And little does she know that's the total...