JESS

Bởi PolkaDottedAlligator

When pretty, shy latina, artist Jess doesn't get asked to senior prom by her crush, the sweet, charming, Dre... Xem Thêm

Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3: Part I
CHAPTER 3: Part II
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11

Okay... Don't Forget This Part!!

138 3 2
Bởi PolkaDottedAlligator

So... I'm needing some major opinion here. Please, if you've got the time, answer some of the the questions below... Even if you can just answer one, that's AMAZING... please?!?

1. What is your overall impression/opinion of the book?

2. What major improvements do I need?

3. Is it too cheesy? What are some weak points?

4. Can you connect enough with the characters? Do you need more information on them?

5. I'm wanting to make the whole book longer... I'm planning on fleshing out the chapters a little. Will this help or hurt the flow of the book? Was it too boring in the first place?

6. Any other comments or questions you may have :)

THANKS A BAMILLION for reading, commenting, and answering these questions!!!!

And, naturally, I'll check out your stuff if you leave comments. I'm a naturally curious person :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

288 4 41
This is a story of a girl and her high school crush turned first love, relating to the present with other two boys in different time beings. How wil...
241K 1.1K 14
You're a Junior high school student who finally mets her crush of many years. The adventures, situations, problems, and secrets ahead of you are unkn...
2.5K 219 28
Every single person, at least once in their school life would have had this strong feeling of love for a person who is more appropriately known to yo...
Stuck Bởi platyypus

Truyện Ngắn

25 0 8
High school is not easy. What with strict teachers, overbearing parents, and judgemental teenagers, it's a wonder Jade's made it this far. It's her s...