starfire ( stiles stilinski )...

由 badliarr

❛ so it goes ❜ stiles stilinski x oc teen wolf ⊳ season three RANKINGS # 1 IN STARFIRE 更多

STARFIRE
PART ZERO
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE
PART SIX
PART SEVEN
PART EIGHT
PART NINE
PART TEN
PART ELEVEN
PART TWELVE
PART THIRTEEN
PART FOURTEEN
PART FIFTEEN
PART SIXTEEN
PART SEVENTEEN
PART EIGHTEEN
PART NINETEEN
PART TWENTY
EPILOGUE

PART TWENTY ONE

5.2K 174 14
由 badliarr

It had been almost sixteen hours since Scott, Stiles and Allison had gone under water. Starfire was partially asleep leaning against the cupboard. She sighed pulling her coat closer around her as she watched their unmoving bodies nervously. Every second seemed an entirety as she watched them all. She chewed her lip shivering slightly.

"Starfire," Deaton said softly leaning down next to her, "It's time to wake them up,"

She nodded letting them him help her and made her way over to where Stiles lay submerged underneath the water. She took a deep breath putting her hands into the cold water,

"3...2...1..."

She pulled Stiles up, he let out a loud gasp looking around amazed.

"I'm alive," He murmured fist pumping. His lips were blue and he was shivering, Starfire looked over and saw Allison and Scott in the same state. She helped him up wrapping a towel around him and hugging him.

"What happened?" Starfire asked

All three looked at one another before Scott spoke first.

"We all had different visions and connections about the Nemeton,"

"And?" Starfire asked beginning to shake due to be pressed against Stile's cold body pressure. Stiles noticed and hugged her tighter, this didn't help her.

"Well I kind of had a flashback to when Derek was helping me to restore the tattoo. I remember telling Derek that I didn't know what it meant that just something I traced with my fingers," Scott wrapped his towel around him tighter, "And then I was back to the night I got bit and I was watching myself find Laura Hale's body and then I was getting attacked and as I backed away I bumped into the Nemeton. I'm pretty sure its somewhere in Beacon Hills Preserve"

"I was there too," Stiles whispered, I watched as I lead Scott through the woods to find the body and I watched as Dad caught me. It ended when I bumped into the Nemeton stump," Stiles sighed, "It's definitely somewhere in the preserve,"

"Well I was in the car with mum, she was talking about Dad's job," she sighed looking sad, it reminded Starfire of how Allison had lost her mum and know might even lose her father, "Anyway then Mum almost hit Scott and I got out to try and find him and found myself at the Nemeton,"

"How long were we out?" Scott asked after several minutes

"You've been in the water for 16 hours," Deaton crossed his arms, "There is 4 hours before moonrise,"

"Scott," Stiles said playing his hands, "You're not returning to the Alpha Pack are you?"

"Yeah," Scott said in a small voice,

"You know Scott your deal with Deucalion sounds a lot like a deal with the devil,"

"We can't defeat Jennifer without the Alpha Pack's help," Scott said stubbornly.

Starfire looked at him annoyed, "Talk him out of it Deaton!" She exclaimed motioning towards Scott.

"Sometimes circumstances requires you to ally yourself with people you can't trust but can use to your advantage," Deaton said quietly, "In this case Deucalion could be the bait for Jennifer,"

Starfire frowned, she could see how they could profit but the Alpha's were very untrustworthy.

"We should find our parents first," Allison sighed running a hand through her hair and sighing.

"Okay!" Scott nodded looking over at Stiles, "Stiles, can you go get something of your Dad's so I can track his scent,"

"Boxer shorts or socks?" Stiles asked, Starfire rolled her eyes as Scott laughed.

"Whatever you want," Scott chuckled, "While you're getting that Isaac, Allison, Star and will do the same thing,"

Stiles sighed giving Starfire a quick hug before shrugging off his towel and pulling a sweater on, he turned back and waved at them before walking outside the door. Scott stood up pulling Starfire up as Isaac and Allison. They made their way outside getting into the Argent's car, Starfire could see Stiles car disappearing into darkness. The road was empty letting them getting them there quickly. Allison unlocked the door walking in.

"I thought you'd come back soon," The FBI agent, Starfire had recently learnt he was Scott's father.

"Dude, thats creepy," Starfire looked at him unimpressed.

Agent McCall sent her a disgruntled look ignoring what she was saying, "I have no clue what's going on," he admitted.

"I learnt you didn't have a clue a long time ago," Scott said shrugging, Starfire smiled not knowing Scott had it in him.

"Just help me out," Agent McCall crossed his arms observing the teenagers, "I'm hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into an interrogation room," He was pacing backwards and forth, "You see its disturbing how all the latest victims are all related to you and your friends,"

Next to her Isaac popped out a container of Icebreakers mints throwing on into his mouth, "Well I don't have parents for someone to kidnap since there dead..."

"Same," Starfire nodded and they both high-fived.

"Don't make me detain you four," Scott's father threatened.

"You can't do that without a warrant," Allison pointed out.

"The amount of guns in this apartment is a decent enough reason to hold you guys,"

"My Dad is a highly respected private secret consultant and a federally licensed firearms dealer," she walked around the room looking at the opened guns cabinet, "A 175b draw tactical crossbow... A carbon steel Marine combat knife... 50ae Desert Eagle... a smoke grenade with pull ring igniter,"

As she described the last item she picked up the grenade she pulled the ring out dropping the smoke grenade to the ground, they watched it roll to a stop in front of him. They backed away as the smoke filled the room. Hopefully that'd buy them some time.

. . . .

They arrived at the Beacon Hills Preserve before Stiles got there. Starfire watched the road anxiously worried that Stiles was late due to a problem with the Darach or the Alphas.

"Has anyone heard from him?" She asked playing with her hands, her heart sank as they all shook her heads.

"We can't wait" Isaac said after a few seconds.

Scott sighed, "He's right. Star, you've got get Stiles and then get to the root cellar while Decal and I keep Jennifer busy long enough for the parents to escape!"

"And how will you do that?" Starfire asked crossing her arms,

"I have a plan," Scott smiled at them confidently.

"Okay!" Allison nodded beckoning for Isaac and Star to walk with her, "Good luck," she called out. Starfire sighed wrapping her hands around herself and walking after Isaac and Allison.

"I can't pick up a scent cause of the storm," Isaac said after a few minutes, he was about to say something before he broke off, "T-there's an ultrasonic emitter... It sounds like your Dads,"

Allison's face brightened, "Lead on!" she grinned clapping her hands excitedly.

"Go Isaac!" Starfire clapped with Allison as Isaac sped up jumping over rocks and dodging past trees. He was getting faster and eventually slid to a stop without warning causing Starfire to fall into him.

"There it is," Isaac pointed at giant tree stump in the center of the clearing. Starfire walked around finding the entrance.

"There is it," She pointed at it, Isaac and Allison cheered then the three made their way down into the root cellar. As they made their way down to the ground began to give way with sinkholes. Starfire cursed, "We're going to have to hurry!"

Starfire, Isaac and Allison tried to untie all the ropes bounding them until rubble filled the small cave. Starfire looked up and groaned, the entrance had caved in on them.

"The roof," Allison mumbled looking up at the cracks going throw the ceiling.

Isaac acted instantly bracing himself under on of the main supports. His quick thinking stopped the roof from collapsing completely. Isaac is losing strength and the beam he's holding up begins to slip. Starfire crawled over to him helping him hold it up. The weight was horrible and causing her body to shake. Isaac and her couldn't keep it up forever. It was cracking and they were beginning to slip. The sand was falling into her eyes, roots falling out.

"Isaac," Starfire whispered, "I can't keep it up forever,"

"Neither," he whispered his shoulders shaking just as hard as hers. Starfire looked up seeing the ceiling above her beginning to fall. She closed her eyes taking deep breathes refusing to let it go.

She felt someone brush past her and looked up seeing Stiles shove an aluminum bat under the collapsing beam, giving them some extra time.

"Dad!" Stiles called out hugging his father, Starfire smiled glad to see both Stiles and his father happy. She relaxed breathing out as Stiles crawled over to her and giving her a quick hug in the small area they had.

They all stayed like that for just over ten minutes until Stile's phone rang.

"Hey," Stiles picked it up before mouthing to Starfire, it's Scott.

He pulled the phone away from him for a few seconds telling the group "Scott is coming to get us," before talking to Scott once more.

"Should you bring anything?" Stiles thought for a few minutes before saying into the phone, "Bring a ladder."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

492K 10.1K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...
21.7K 922 43
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
120K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
1M 33.7K 43
└➤ VENUS 。✑ ─────┐ \ˈvē-nəs\ ❝ the Roman goddess of love and beauty associated with cultivated fields and gardens...