Letters From Love

By __NicoGrey__

When Aden died I felt alone. I was lost. I didn't know what to do. And to this day I still feel the same. So... More

9/19/15
9/21/15
9/22/15
9/27/15
9/30/15

9/20/15

69 8 5
By __NicoGrey__

Dear Aden,

Its getting worse. The depression. I can feel myself slipping. And I don't want to..... But I also don't know if I want to stop it. I stopped breathing again today. My lungs are just sucking at doing g their job. I mean I'm fine now, but it was scary. I'm not going to lie....I was terrified. But again, I'm fine now. I just wish you were here, I may be selfish for saying this.... But it would be easier in a way, if you were here. And I keep thinking, what if it was me first.... What if you were still here,what would you be like, what would you do or say. I wish I knew, I wish it had been me.....

As always, to the moon and back,
I love you,
N.G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
54M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
65K 4.5K 61
මෙය සමලිංගික ආදර කතාවක් වන අතර සුරංගනා කතාවක් නොවේ.එසේම මෙය යතාර්ථය තුළින් ලියවුණු කතාවක් වන අතර සැබෑ අන්තර්ගතයන්ද අඩංගු වේ.ඔබ සමරිසි කතා කියවීමට අකම...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...