My She Wolf

נכתב על ידי Slushie260

Book 1 She was hidden. Completely lost in a world where she wasn't important. I had to fix that. She will see... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
BOOK 2 IS OUT
A Little Update ❤️

Chapter 6

38.4K 1.2K 9
נכתב על ידי Slushie260

Girl

I pushed myself towards the farthest corner of the freezing basement. It was scary to know that being part animal, I should never feel cold, but the endless shivers and goosebumps rocking my body thought otherwise.

I strained my ears and heard threatening growls and shouts from just above the stairs.

"Aren't you excited?" My inner wolf asked, sounding like an excited pup. I can almost see her running around in circles.

"What am I supposed to be excited about?" " I asked back. Why was she acting this way?

"Mate!" She shouts, her voice ringing in my head.

I don't get a chance to reply. I hear cautious footsteps walking down the steps.

This is different. Normally people walk down here with confidence, knowing I can't do anything.

"Hello?" A sexy voice calls out, leaving my wolf panting.

"He is here to save us! Call out to him!" She urges but I ignore her.

He wasn't going to save us. He was just like any other male, arrogant and rude.

I quietly rest my head on the chilly wall. This was my end. I know it.

"If he sees us, we shift and run. Got it?" I murmur, even in my head I sound nervous.

"Okay, fine. I will lend you some of my limited strength, you'll need it. He's an Alpha."

I almost whimper. I had no hope to escape.

When I look up, soft eyes meet mine, and I do exactly what I planned.

I run.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

336K 7.1K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
2.6M 62.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
16.9K 704 6
Young Jolene Allen was raped, tortured and forced to watch her family die. Soon only to be found by their dear family friend Sherriff Henry McClain a...
39.2K 1.3K 127
This is book three of the Old friend seires. I am working with my wonderful co-author Chris on this one as well. I don't own any of the songs used.