Meant To be

By BlueNextDoor

Addarren Ross makes it out the ghetto after signing with Meek Mill but fame isn't all peaches and creams. Rea... More

Chapter 1✊
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4☺️
Chapter 5
Chapter 6✈️
Chapter 7✈️
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12☺️
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17☺️
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

62 0 1
By BlueNextDoor

Linda broke down... I walked to her to give her a hug. She sat down on her bed. "Talk to me Linda," I told her. She looked at me and now the bruise is more visible than ever. "Brittany's father... We got into a fight about him taking me to court for taking full custody of her," she cried. I felt bad for her.
I laid her head on my shoulder... I could feel her pain. "You need to get a lawyer and sue him for domestic abuse if anything," I explained to her. I might be young but I know a little sum. My phone buzzed.

Lex: Christmas coming up next week💕
Snupe: I know I'll be home by then🙏
Lex: Alright I love you😍
Snupe: Love you too😛

I turned my phone off and looked up to see Linda in the bathroom. She was staring at the bruise. I walked in and put my arms around her. "You're still beautiful remember that," I said. Brittany came in tugging on my shirt. We looked at her with huge smiles. "Can we play the game now snupe?" She asked. I nodded and picked her up. I set up the game for us to play. "What happened to mommy?" She asked. "Mommy fell and hurt her self I'm going to get some ice wanna help," I told her.
She jumped and tugged me to the kitchen and gave me the ice pack.
We took it to Linda who was scrolling on her timeline. "So where am I at on here,"I said playfully giving her the ice pack. "Right here in my bed duh," she laughed. She's smiling at least. We chilled and I stayed the night sleeping with Brittany and her ma. Best night to a lil nigga🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 2K 19
Jisung never thought there'd be a day when his biggest inspiration in life would come crumbling down. Yet it just so happened to be the day he finall...
15.6K 467 47
completed. their love was a struggle with fame and managers and the need to survive and stay together but what happens when the fame becomes to much...
131K 6.3K 53
Could two bad asses make each other go soft? Not the typical love story. ⇥JJFXe0W4⇤
450K 19.8K 42
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.