Charming (Sons Of Anarchy)

Od vampirewerewolves

[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] Ethel left her own country Australia, to live in America in a town called Charming... Více

Charming (Sons Of Anarchy)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's notes
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Authors Notes
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 4

12.8K 250 5
Od vampirewerewolves

I went to my room, just to change out of the baggy white tee shirt and into a black singlet with a Harley Davidson logo written on the front, and a picture of a Harley on the back. It was one of my favourite singlets, especially with how it made me look.

Leaving my room, I went straight to my wooden table with my jacket and keys on top. Before I left to go to the Sons of Anarchy clubhouse, I collected up Jax's knife that sat peacefully on my kitchen bench.

I hooked the knife case with the knife inside, to my pants. The case of the knife had a special clip that was able to clip onto anything without falling off. I wish I had thought of that, but I was happy with the knife in your sock thing or the knife in the back of your pants thing. Either one.

Pulling on my jacket, I walked out the front door, picking up my helmet on the way through. Putting my keys into the ignition, I unlocked it. I than pulled the keys out, starting up the bike by the switch on the handle bars.

With that, I quickly slipped on my helmet and rode out.

I didn't exactly know where their clubhouse was, all I could remember was passing by it and how it looked on the outside. But I knew I'd find it eventually, as I was still working out my way around the town.

Riding through the neighbourhood, I went pass a house with an enormous dog barking out the front. It was tied down by a chain to a chair, with a man sitting on top. The dog was a nice brown Mastiff, but he was huge, literally. His bark was terrifying, if you were walking pass during the night, you would shit your pants. No doubt about it.

The dog began barking twice as much and began jumping up and down pulling on the man's chair. It looked like the dog could drag the chair, even with the man sitting on it.

All of a sudden, just as I rode pass the dog. It used all of it's strength and began to drag the chair with him, chasing after me. The man was trying to get off of the chair, but struggled to and was taken along for the ride. Looking to be fearing for his life, who could blame him? I would be too!

I was absolutely shocked and kept looking in my side mirrors, on the handle bars, keeping an eye on the dog dragging the man on the road behind me. I had to say, it was a pretty funny sight. I continued riding down the road, making sure that I wasn't flying along, just so I could keep checking on the excitement chasing me down the road. It sure was getting funnier by the second, I just hoped the chain wasn't going to break. Than there would be trouble. But of course, I spoke too soon. Because that's exactly what happened.

The dog ran up the road at a faster pace, chasing me. This thing was going to attack me, so I wasn't going to take any chances. I sped right up shifting through another gear. The dog was scary, it just wouldn't give up. You could almost call it the terminator, but instead of a man, it's a beautiful brown dog.

Eventually, I had lost the dog and soon found the entry to the Sons of Anarchy clubhouse. As I rode in, I turned many heads, especially from the men sitting undercover having a smoke and what looked like a stubby of beer.

Parking right beside the covered area, I got off of my bike. At the same time, taking off my helmet.

The men kept their eyes on me and from what I could see, there was three familiar faces. Two, I knew the names of and the other one I had only seen once before.

"Ethel, again. Nice to see you." Juice gave me a warm smile.

Just the way he was, he reminded me of a dog. I don't mean to be offensive, but he had that adorable, friendly sort of trait. Just like cute puppy. Yes I said adorable, he had an adorable face, that's it.

"Juice, hi." I murmur.

"What you doing here Ethel?" I immediately recognised his voice to be Tig.

"Nice to see you too." I switched my attention to Tig. "Oh don't worry, I don't have my knife on me." I laughed teasingly.

Tig just smiled slightly, a worried expression casted across his face, but that soon changed.

"Guys this here is Ethel, she's from Australia. Where they ride kangaroo's!" Tig began to laugh, taunting me and where I came from.

"Tig, just remember. I won't forget that, hold on I might have my knife on me." I slyly replied.

Tig went quiet immediately, once again. His face growing a pale white.

"How about we call a quits, equal?" Tig questioned.

I thought for a moment, then nodded my head approvingly.

"Sure." I answered as Tig held his hand out for me to shake.

As I reached down, Tig made the worst mistake of his life. He grabbed my breasts and gave them a tight squeeze whilst he laughed, while looking back at the other members.

Juice was half smiling towards me, I was sure he had an idea on how this would end.

I gave everyone else a smile as I ignored what Tig was doing. Then all of a sudden, I used all of my strength and punched Tig right in the centre of his face. The force was so much it knocked Tig off of his chair and onto the hard concrete.

As soon as he hit the ground, I put my foot down onto Tig's throat, holding him down with some pressure.

"Touch me again like that, I won't hold back next time!" I motioned my hand as I did the night before, gesturing a slit throat as if I was holding a knife. "Understand?" I growled.

Tig began to go red in the face and nodded his head, beginning to cough and splutter below me.

"Good." I smiled.

I lifted my foot off of his throat and took several steps back. Everyone looked at Tig on the ground and immediately began to burst into hysterical laughter.

Tig sat up, rubbing his neck still coughing, trying to ignore everyone's laughter.

"Ethel this is Opie." Juice pointed to the man that had a goatee and a beanie on. He was also the same man that was with Jax and Tig at the café the other night. "Bobby." Juice pointed to the man who had a very curly, bushy hair style and a small beard that looked similar to Tony Stark's from Iron Man and The Avengers. "Piney." Piney looked like he was in his late 50's or early 60's. He also had some tubes that were to help for breathing, connecting to his nostrils. "Chibs." Chibs was wearing a pair of sunnies and had a moustache, he also had scars around his mouth that went up to his cheeks. "And of course, you know Tig." Juice's grin widened as he laid eyes on Tig.

"Nice to meet you everyone." I grinned.

"You too." They all managed to say choking for air, their faces all bright red.

"Um, is Jax around?" I questioned no one in particular.

"Yes he is, would you like me to take you to him?" Opie answered me, using another question.

"Please." I nodded with an innocent smile.

Opie stood up within seconds and signalled me to follow.

I walked behind Opie, following through the doors of the clubhouse. Everything was so dark, that my eyes had to adjust for a moment. Opie lead me through a hallway, going pass a motorcycle on display. It caught my attention at first, but I didn't stop to admire.

Finally Opie stopped at a door and knocked.

"Hey Jax, you got a visitor." Opie called through the door.

"Thanks Ope, send them right in." I heard Jax's voice from the opposite side of the door.

Opie looked down at me and gave me a look that basically said 'go ahead'.

"Thanks Opie."

Opie opened the door for me and I walked in. Just as I was inside he shut the door and left to do whatever he pleased.

In front of me, stood Jax with his back to me with no shirt on. He had an enormous tattoo on his back representing his club, the Sons of Anarchy. It was of the grim reaper which instead of holding the stick with the enormous blade. The stick was replaced with some type of gun, the gun looked something from one the world wars.

Turning around, Jax slowly put on a black plain tee-shirt and as soon as he saw me, a smirk crept across his face. "Ethel." His seductive sounding voice dragged out.

"Hey Jax I just brought-" I immediately stopped talking as he emerged closer and closer to me. Just as our bodies were inches away, I got nervous and began to fiddle with the clip on Jax's knife case. Eventually it decided to open and free itself from my pants.

I brought the knife up and placed it into Jax's hand. He looked down at his hand and gave me a toothy grin.

"I see you found it. Thanks." Jax looked down at his knife.

"No worries." I answered.

My eyes connected with his ocean blue ones, which were more of a dark aqua. His eyes were beautiful and very addictive, he was pretty much drowning me in his eyes. I was actually losing myself, with everything, thoughts even reality. It's like if I just stared into his eyes, I would just forget about my own problems, for just a little while.

I felt Jax place his hands on my hips and pull me closer to him, for some reason I went along with it. Not hesitating, not one bit.

Jax pressed his lips against mine, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Everything seemed to take it's own course and everything went intense. Especially our kiss, it was extremely deep and extraordinary, in a good way.

Jax's door opened and a woman walked in talking.

"Jax, I was on my way out and I-" She paused, obviously shocked by the scene in front of her.

Immediately Jax and I detached lips and looked around.

"I'll just wait outside." The woman walked back out of the room shutting the door behind her.

"I'm sorry." Jax apologised.

"No, it's my fault. I should of pulled back before everything got so intense." I shook my head.

"No! You were absolutely fine." Jax chuckled.

"Don't mean to be nosey but who was that woman?" I ask, keeping my voice quiet.

Jax immediately began to scratch the back of his neck, smiling at me sweetly. "Ah, that's my Mom." He sheepishly chuckled.

"Oh, I see." I felt my cheeks heat up. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." I apologised again, feeling the nerves run through me.

"Don't stress you didn't. Actually it was perfect timing, because I want you to meet her." His grin widened.

"What?!" I questioned, my tone was very nervous.

"Yeah, c'mon." Jax grabbed my hand and took me over to the door and opened it.

The woman stood there, arms crossed while tapping her foot. She looked impatient, yet somehow patient, I couldn't figure out her expressions.

"Mom, I would like you to meet Ethel." Jax said to his mum, he still held a smile on his face. Me? Mine was definitely strained. "Ethel, this is my mother, Gemma." Jax turned to me, his eyes looked to be glowing.

"Hello, ma'am." I awkwardly spoke. I didn't know what to say, I'd never been put into this type of situation before.

"Hi Ethel." She returned, her tone stern. "It's nice to meet you." She than added, half a smirk playing at her lips.

"You too, ma'am." I nodded.

"I see your from Australia." She noted.

"Yeah." I nodded once again. Well, this was awkward.

"You're a long way from home." She states. I had to say, it was a very bland conversation. Short and abrupt.

"I know."

"Good to see you don't take any shit from the boys." Her eyes flickered from Jax to me, she had a look of amusement on her face.

"Yeah, how so?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"You sure showed Tig what a woman is made of." She laughed.

"Oh thanks." I began to giggle, just remembering what I had done to Tig.

"What happened?" Jax questioned, his eyebrows furrowed. He genuinely looked curious, as if gossip didn't move around fast enough in the clubhouse.

"Go check Tig out, ask him for yourself." Gemma noted.

"Definitely." I grinned. "Well I better get going. It was nice to meet you, ma'am." I gave Gemma a small respectful smile.

"So soon?" Jax questioned, almost sounding disappointed.

"Yeah, I've got to go finish my marathon and I've also got work." I explain.

"I'll see you later then." He sighed, giving my hand a small squeeze.

"Sure. Again it was nice to meet you." I nodded to Gemma before walking away.

"You too, Ethel."

Leaving the pair alone, I backtracked through the clubhouse and exited. Looking over towards the men, I saw Tig with his nose already looking swollen. The deep bruising was starting to show around his eyes and nose too.

He looked at me with a straight face then took a drink from his stubby.

I giggled to myself, no offence but he looked horrible in a hilarious way. It only made me feel more proud of myself.

"See youse later, oh and it was nice meeting you all." I sing out as I sat down onto my bike.

"Yes you too. See you later Ethel." A few of them replied as I put on my helmet. Starting up my bike, I began to ride away, looking back in my mirrors to see Jax walk out of the clubhouse with his mum and another man, which I could only assume was his step-father, Clay. Who was also the president of the club.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

67.8K 1.5K 21
Shes different to other girls .. in a dark way How will sons of anarchy react when an assassin moves into town
139K 3K 58
When Jax's son is born, his life gets flipped in all sorts of crazy new directions. His favorite though, his reconnection with one of his best friend...
42.3K 1.2K 20
Peri moves to Charming and finds a job, a family, a best friend and love. What happens when the loves she finds comes from two different men? Will s...
43.8K 1.1K 28
Can the new Sheriff's daughter possibly stay away from Charming's blue-eyed bad boy? (Sons Of Anarchy FanFiction)