Trap Bunny

Da XO504QVEEN

(Strong sexual content) Angelique is princess of the drug game. With the curves of a goddess, the ass to make... Altro

Disclaimer & Information
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
Wattpad
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 12
I'm Publishing

C H A P T E R 11

783 42 21
Da XO504QVEEN

Before I start this Coby and Xavier Benning ARE THE SAME PERSON!

I just want to let it be known because people always comment and get confused even when I make it very clear.

O'an if you're reading this, it's not too late to vote.

Herra Valencia in Multi Media

Coby (Xavier Benning)

|

Three months previously

"Jaxel Rhodes Jr. also known as 'Jax'. Him and his father have an empire almost, but not quite as big a Emilio." Jessica briefed.

"Isn't his father the head? So why aren't we going after him?" Gillison cut in, a fellow agent questioned. I couldn't stand him; he was your typical F.B.I. agent dick. The cliché brown haired, white boy, who always had something to say about shit that didn't have shit to do with him.

"We are," she admitted. "We just need Jax to get us in the door. Jaxel Sr. is a very smart man and can sense us immediately if we move to quickly with this. We need to slowly but surely gain his indirect trust. This is why Special Agent Benning is here to help us. We can get close to Jax because he will not be on as high alert as his father," she informed.

"Now pertaining back to the topic Jaxel Rhodes Sr. or 'Big J' is the one were catching. He moves 35% of the drugs into California alone and the rest from Mexico; without mentioning his others selling points and multiple illegal works. The expansion of his empire is expected to be about another 15% by six months time," she continued, turning on the power point, as she prepared for the rest of her presentation.

"This is Jaxel Jr.," she said pointing to the screen. He'd changed a little since I knew him. His dreads were longer than they were since when we were 17.

That's why I was put on this case. Because I knew Jax, and they aren't the type of people to just be open arms to new people on their turf. My advantage of having known Jax was a plus, and the department couldn't afford another loss in catching his father.

"This task force is assigned to take down Jaxel Rhodes Sr., and I refuse to let anything get in the way of us completing this task. Now since I've carefully prepared this all I want everything to be legal and in its order. I refuse to suffer the consequences of what happened last time. Meaning that everything has to be admissible into court, Miranda Rights read, and no excessive unnecessary violence. Every time we bring these scum bags in there's always something we missed, but not this time," she promised.

"Benning's and Raulson will be undercover, but Benning's will be on lead." She expressed pointing to each of us. "Hamil and Lovs will be on tech so I want you two to catch everything. Benning's you will have to wear a wire-"

"No," I objected. "These people are savages. They'll see me with a wire from a mile away," I added. She gave me a evil glare of authority.

"Well that's an order, and procedure for this case so-"

"I'm the only one who can take on this job, and I refuse to put myself in unnecessary danger." I cut her off, adding in. "I might be working on this case, but let's not forget who has the higher rank Valencia," I reminded her. She gave me an evil glare of annoyance, before returning to her brief.

"We regroup tomorrow. Everyone read over these case files, because I want no time wasted on catching these bastards." She cursed, gathering her things as she left the room. I smirked at her childish anger.

"Well, looks like I'm stuck with your ugly ass," Raulson joked, turning in his chair.

"I may be many things, but ugly is not one of them George Lopez," I joked back assuring him.

"Well would you look at that," Gillison started. My blood started to boil immediately; I just knew he was going to say something to piss me off.

"Our Calvary makes jokes now huh? Praise god," he snickered, foolishly rising his hands up. "Isn't that what your people do," he questioned.

"I've beaten your ass once Tom, and I'll do it again," I said standing up. His pale face flustered with anger as I exited the conference room.

||

Two months into the case and all we've done is absolutely nothing. Valencia insists that we have to stand ground and watch them of their habits before we can even begin undercover work. I just want to put those bastards behind bars. Especially Big J, he's going to pay for what he's done to me.

So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I'm a man of strong principle, and if Valencia wouldn't give me permission, I'd have to persuade permission. I'd never just go out into field against orders, because that would make me look bad.

Knock knock knock

I have Valencia's apartment door three hits, before waiting. Holding a tight grip on a bag of éclair's from her favourite restaurant behind my back.

"I don't have change for a twe-" she opened the door greeting. Apparently expecting someone else.

"Benning's," her face hardened, as she said my name. "What are you doing here?" She questioned, folding her arms. I felt myself lightly stiffen, as I stared at her perky breast sit up from under her champagne colored lingerie. She noticed my gaze, closing in on her robe.

"Well Ms. Valencia," I started, leaning in before adjusting myself straight. "May I come in first?" I suggested, trying to fulfill my ultimate plan.

"Absolutely not," she started off raising her hands. "You need to leave," she said holding her hands together. Before she could continue I held the bag of éclair's into the air. She gave me a evil scold before crossing her arms once more.

"Come on," she smacked her teeth, pulling back the door. I entered into her apartment, letting the warm aroma of candles fill my nose. "Are you going to give me the food or what," she snapped, taking the bag from me. She opened it, taking a slow bite from the creme filled pastry.

"Now I know you're not here just to give me these creme cakes." She started, sitting the bag onto her marbled counter top. "So what is it Benning's," she quizzed, folding her arms again.

"Well, you're right," I admitted, walking over to her black couch. "I'm not here to play Muffin Man. I'm actually here to present a proposition."

"I'm in no mood for any proposition, so you can leave now," she motioned towards the door.

"Valencia I came here to-"

"I don't care why you came here Benning, I asked you to leave." She cut me off.

"You know what Herra," I started walking in front of her. "Are you still pissed about what happened?" I asked in all seriousness.

"Get over yourself Xavier! Just because we're fucking doesn't mean that I get emotional over everything."

"Well all you do is my balls and make shit harder for me! To everyone it's obvious that something is happening between us!" I argued.

"That's bullshit and you know it! Get the fuck out, because I don't want to talk to you. I make the got damn rules and just because you're an asset means nothing!" She spat angrily walking to the door. She opened it, resting her hand on her hip.

I deeply sighed. Realizing that my plan to talk her into getting my revenge wasn't going to work. I stood up making my way to the door, before stopping to stand in front of her. She gave me a look on annoyance, as I gazed down at her. She smacked her lips beginning to speak.

"What do yo- mmm" I cut her off, mashing her lips to mine. Wasting no time I roughly snatched off her robe, closing the door with my foot.

"Xavier wait," she moaned as I kissed her neck. Wasting no time, I shuffled over to the sofa. Pushing her down as I positioned myself in her smooth legs. Unzipping my pants I pulled myself out, easing up her gown as I went along.

"Xavier we can't- ahh," she screamed as I pushed into her. I pounded her insides, not even giving her a chance to object.

"Harder," she begged, as I squeezed her petite hips. I complied grasping onto her more, penetrating her with hard and precise strokes. After tonight, I knew that she'd now see things my way.

|||

I stood at the bar, taking another shot as I stared at Jax. He stood atop of the balcony in the club. I stood watching him as he stared intently on someone below him. Trying to peer over to what he was looking at, I was blocked by the hundreds of people that filled the place. Looking back up to him, I watched as a Caucasian man angrily ranted about something.

"Jason," I said aloud to myself. Jason was Jax's right hand man in crime. They've been friends for years, and Jason has been doing work with Jax's father for quite some time now. I've read his file multiple times to know that he wasn't a threat; along withe fat ass black bear he runs around with by the name of 'Big Dee'.

I watched as Jason pointed back down at the area that once and still held Jax's attention. Full of curiosity I made my way to the section of his focus making sure to not catch his eye.

Shuffling through the crowd I watched as a group of women laughed and talked amongst each other. One in particular caught my eye. Her long blonde hair and fairly tanned skin seemed familiar as she downed multiple drinks.

I know that I knew this girl from somewhere, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. She stared upon the balcony at Jax, as I walked closer to get a better look.

"Shit," I said aloud realizing who it was, Angelique Ramaña. The daughter of one of the most notorious drug lords in America.

I got a little closer, blending into the crowd. Although it would go against my mission, something was telling me to get closer to her. Following my subliminal voice I walked over to her section, paying close attention to her and the constant glare between her and Jax. I stood behind her as her eyes locked with his.

She tousled her hair, quickly turning around grabbing the first person she seen; which just happened to be me.

The next thing I knew, she threw me into a chair. Just as another song came on she slowly danced upon me. I licked my lips admiring her thick hips. Even though I was a man who liked women of smaller sizes she was still good looking.

She turned around sitting in my lap beginning to dance and grind on top of me. I couldn't help but become stiff from her random erotic movements. I noticed that she continuously focused her attention to Jax. Smiling only at him as she twirled her hips above me. Flipping back over to me she wrapped her arms around my neck; simulating as if she was riding me. She finished off slowly grinding as the song ended.

"Damn bish you gon' take all the shine away from us," on of her friends greeted as she hugged her. Trying to adjust myself as I stood up, I made my way to her. I cleared my throat, preparing my accent that I normally cover.

"Excuse me ma," I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Yes," she answered, spinning around.

"I came over here to holla at ya' since ya' damn near raped a nigga not even five minutes ago," I joked causing her to smile.

"Well I'm sorry are you here to press charges," she giggled.

"Nah ma, if you couldn't tell earlier a nigga was loving it," I said referring to what was protruding my pants. "Oh well then in that case why are you here," she asked smartly tilting her head.

"Because I ain't want it to end," I leaned in, whispering into her ear,

"Well how about I get you number and we can see about that some other time," she smiled, biting her lip.

"Damn ma, a nigga low-key was bout that action tonight, but you good. That's wassup," I lied, pulling out my case issued phone as I handed it to her. 

"There you go," she smiled handing me the dummy phone back. We said our goodbyes as Ieft the club.

I already knew that I would get my ass chewed out by Valencia for not following the initial plan, but Emilio was way bigger than Big J will ever be. But if one thing was true, it was that I would stop at nothing to get my revenge against Big J at all costs, but I just had to start with Angelique.

ŤŘÃP ŞČĘÑĚ 11

So Coby/ Xavier a fed?

SMH, that's crazy huh? 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...
293K 12.7K 61
"9-1-1, what's your emergency" "My Ex is trying to kidnap my baby!! Please help me!!!" _______________________ After witnessing her grandfather death...
31.3K 1K 21
"Wait, did you say we have to go back?" I ask Asher while kicking off my high heels. "It's time Sierra. It's time for you to claim your position. The...
156K 3K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...