The Blindfold » l.t au

De EvieNight

(Currently under revision and editing) An Intern at NBC, a crude Architect and lots of kink ❝He had a thing f... Mais

The Blindfold
one ✔
two ✔
three ✔
four ✔
five ✔
six ✔
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
Important
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
epilogue

thirty

1.2K 33 9
De EvieNight

Hello lovely people ^^ 

So here's a new chapter. I've written it almost four days after the last update but had no internet so... 

Anyhoo, please vote and comment? I love comments they just make my day like I always want to know if someone's gonna write something funny or wise or even critical. 

:)

..

I'd never describe myself as giddy, but that's pretty much how I'd felt going out to dinner with Louis. He chose somewhere cosy and not in the slightest bit fancy, it was a British pub that belonged to a friend of his. A woman friend.

"Jenny," he wraps her in a hug and she grins widely. "So good to see you. How's your bloke of a husband?"

And that's when I relax.

"Neil is...Neil. Cold as cucumber. It's a good thing he has a big cock and impressive stamina." She winks.

I flush and Louis laughs, shaking his head at her. "As ever, you're the bluntest and the crudest. I really wonder how come you and your husband match each other."

She giggles. "Come on in, I've set for you the best table. A good view and a cosy corner where no one will ever find out if you fingered her beneath the table."

Jesus...please kill me now. Louis laughs once again and leads me to the table in the far corner, which really looks away from everyone as she said. Honestly, I'm thinking of a quick hand job under the table right now. By the look of mischief on Louis's face, I can tell he knows what I'm thinking about.

"I'll give you five to decide," she smirks at us and walks away.

"She's nice," I giggle, blushing. "Really fucking nice."

"Was the first friend I had when I worked with my dad," he grins. "She wasn't married back then, and I was a little too innocent for her bluntness. It's a miracle Neil managed to tame her."

I look at the wild woman and shake my head. "Doesn't seem tamed to me."

"One of them is tamed, that's the most important thing." He shrugs and I laugh, thinking that her husband had to be so sweet compared to her.

"So, what can I get you?" Jenny asks and I can't help but look around, noting perhaps for the first time that the place was so crowded but quiet. People minded their own business, chatted lowly and ate their dinner in peace.

I snapped out of it when Jenny moved away and I blinked in surprise. "You ordered for us both?"

"Is that a problem?"

"No," I mumbled. "I just wasn't paying attention so I was surprised."

Louis just smiled and in a wildly intimate gesture, kissed my forehead. My heart hammered beneath my chest and I smiled, a little shy, a lot startled. I mean, I knew we weren't just fucking anymore—it wasn't labelled or anything—but I was a startled to know I liked it.

"So tell me," Louis grinned. "How does it feel?"

I frowned, in confusion. "What?"

"How does it feel to stop fighting it," his voice softened, grew warm in a way I like to think was only for me. "We're here now and you haven't just shoved one of your snarky remarks about how this is strictly sex."

I flushed; it felt as if he almost read my mind. "It feels...okay."

He snickered.

"Honestly," I sighed. "I'm not strictly against relationships, Louis. I'm just against disappointments, and the boredom that comes from being with the same person for so long and losing the spark that used to be there."

"What was his name?" He asked knowingly, leaning forward.

I hesitated about revealing some of my past, but remembered how he spoke about his when I asked him.

Feeling a knot in my stomach, I swallowed. "I was fresh out of college. I was very, very excited and happy that school was done for good. I partied hard that night, drank so much tequila it was a miracle I didn't die from alcohol poisoning."

I stopped when Jenny came over with our dinner, and I felt my mouth water at the sight of it. She sat down a bottle of wine and winked once before moving away. Louis's eyes met mine and he encouraged me without words to keep going.

"Aaron was...God, he was hot as hell. Sexy. Charming and hilarious. He was almost the full package, and he flirted with me. I was so fucking giddy back then, kind of like you were when Angela showed interest in you." I chuckled.

"Anyway, I was shit-faced that night, and he was by my side all the time. I don't know if it was the tequila or what, but I really wanted to bang the hell out of him. One thing led to another, and I woke up next morning rumbled and sore everywhere."

Louis groaned. "Less of the sex details, for the love of god."

I giggled, pausing to taste my dinner. It was incredible. "Okay, I'll spare the details. He was there when I woke up, and he took care of me. I mean, not just with the vigorous hangover and the deep soreness I felt, he took care of me. We spent the day together, and we started dating from since."

Louis poured me some wine and I smiled, feeling nostalgic. The memories were good, but bitter.

"I wanted him so much. I wasn't myself around him. I was needy and dependent on him, I was happy when he was, and I felt down when he was sad or tired. I wasn't strong or hot-headed as I was now. I was naïve and I wanted him desperately. He was a player, and flirted with anyone who had a vagina but never cheated. I felt insecure and stupid, and tried to be the best thing he ever had. Aaron and I were so sexually exclusive, but I always felt deep down that he might leave me for better, hotter..."

I fell silent, eating my dinner. Louis's gaze was searching and I caught the question lingering in his eyes. So what happened?

"After a while," I continued. "I just hated how I felt. I was insecure and I stepped over my happiness for him. It wasn't his fault I...just changed too much. I forgot how to be strong, independent. I broke it off, and he was hurt about it, but I guess he figured out I had made my choice and I wasn't changing my mind."

"Moving on was tough, but it was a good lesson. Never be with someone who made you needy, never think beyond the fact that sex is just sex and not some emotional connection, and never misunderstand being kind for being in love."

"How am I not surprised?" He muttered, shaking his head.

"What did you expect? A typical heartbreak?" I shook my head. "It was unhealthy, Louis. I felt as if I couldn't breathe without him, and not in the romantic way."

"I can understand that." He nodded, and with a smile, we moved away from the topic, smoothly.

***

We were in front of my door, and he caged me against it, with his hands both braced next to my head. I was trapped and I didn't care, because it was the kind of trapped that sat something inside me free.

"The big opening is this weekend," he murmured, smiling down at me. "Are you ready for it?"

My pulse sped up at his proximity. "A bit nervous. I've dreamt of being a reporter but I wanted to start on something smaller, to be honest."

"You'll be fine, Lola." He kissed the corner of my mouth, flaming my earning for him. "And I'll see you tomorrow at lunch, if nothing changes."

I accepted his brief kiss, practically vibrating with need for more. "Okay."

He smirked. "Goodnight, Cherry."

I took a particular long and cold shower after that interaction. I was thinking of how much I wanted the night to go differently, how much I wanted to pull him in, kiss him, and fuُck him. I wanted him to touch me, lick me, and hold me, and I wasn't so terrified by my need for him. Louis still made me feel strong and independent, but I needed him...in the romantic way I never felt before.

Drying my hair, I slid the towel away from my body and slipped a shirt on, paired with boy shorts and then I was in bed and fast asleep before I knew it.

..

Ik ik it's a bit boring

We'll have some drama coming up in the upcoming chapters...you just wait for it ;)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.2K 239 9
Louis' father has political ambitions and decides it's time for Louis to step up as the company's Chief Financial Officer. Louis thinks this is a mon...
345K 9.2K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...
1.7K 6 11
Dirty imagines about Louis Tomlinson.
2.9K 46 10
Alternate universe where all one direction boys are just normal guys in their 20's. They've been friends for years and they love spending time toget...