Bad Bitches

By kyarrapooh

3 sisters- Kyarra,Katrina, And Dayona are all transfer students. They are rich suburbans students.But as alwa... More

,Chapter 1
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors note

Chapter 11

275 16 1
By kyarrapooh

KeKe

I get into the car as Katrina gets in the front and Dayona gets in the back.

"Sooo..... What yalll want to eat ?" I ask striking up a conversation.

"I want some Quan....." Katrina says while halfway laughing.

"Shidd, I want some Twon!" Dayona chimes in while blushing hard as hell.

"Bitches, I'm talking about food. Y'all done fell in love. And it ain't even been 24 hours yet. Y'all don't know nothing about them. I don't even see why I agreed to letting them spend the WEEK with us. Now we got to go shopping tomorrow for food because we invited a bunch of STRANGERS.!" I shake my head and put my attention on the road.

"I don't even see why you being dramatic. And you act like we can't afford to go out to eat until Friday. I know you not gone feel like cooking everyday. So we....."

"Katrina ! I'm not going out to eat everyday. We got food in the refrigerator. I just need to go shopping for some more." I almost yell cutting her off. Katrina always think stuff is easy when its really not.

"Can we turn on some music. Ease some of the tension in here." Dayona says while reaching up to the front to turn the radio up. Instantly juicy J start blasting through the speakers and we start singing along.

For Everybody

These hoes
they for everybody,
pass them all around
they at every party,
they ain't gone be loyal, not for anybody
still I love these hoes

These hoes
they for everybody,
oh that was your girl? Oops, I'm Sorry
you don't Bring her around, there's just too much money
yeah I love these hoes

shes a super freak, super freak
met her in liv last week
she was in bed with me
in V.I.P. Then she left with me
she said she fucks with breezy
do I wanna keep it?
nah that hoe too sleezy
now she fuck with yeezy
don't believe me? That shits all over TV

I turn the radio down. "Do y'all want hotwings and pizza ?"

"It don't matter. You better call and make sure that's what the boys want. Some people picky. And you don't want to waste your money." Dayona replies. I pick up my iPhone 6 and dial Tonio number. A couple seconds later he answers.

"Yo."

"Hey, this is KeKe."

"Wassup, ma."

"Would y'all like pizza and hot wings for today. Or are y'all not hungry.?"

"Sure, what can I get for dessert.?"

"Don't push it, you lucky I'm feeding you." I'm glad he can't see the big ass smile on my face. But I'm sure he knows.

"Alright. Well we will be over as soon as we're done packing shorty." With that he hung up.

"What did he say. Cause I know you not smiling that damn big over pizza. Katrina says while looking at me with a blank expression on her face.

"Get out my business Kat." I roll my eyes and pull up at dominoes. The short time that I've been n Chiraq I know that they have the best pizza. It be hot and ready as soon as we get it.

"Welcome to Dominoes where the best pizza is served. How may I take your order." The woman says in the mic.

"Yes we would like.....The large hand tossed Sausage and pepperoni pizza. With a order of 50 hot wings. And 4, 2-liter drinks."

"What kind of drinks would you like ma'am ?"

"Pepsi, Sprite, Nehi Peach, and a Coke."

"Will that be all."

"We would like cinnamon sticks to." Dayona yells.

"Alright pull up to the window your toatal is $48.33." The woman says. Sometimes I could just smack the hell out of Dayona.

"You know you could have just told me what you wanted instead of damn near screaming my ear off."

"My bad. Damn" she crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. I pull up to the next window  and my eyes nearly bug out of my head.

"Well if it isn't Ms wanna be Barbie." I close my eyes and count to ten. Hopefully when I open them she would disappear. But when I open my eyes she is still there.

"Tamika give me..."

"My name is Damika. Tamika is my twin. Correct your shit."

"Bitch I don't give a damn who you is." With that being said I threw the money in her face and pulled up to the next window. Bitches need to stay in their fucking place.

"Here goes your pizza, hot wings, and drink ma'am. And your cinnamon sticks. Have a nice day." I nod and hand Dayona the bag with the food in it.

"That bitch is just pushing to get her ass beat." I say putting the car in drive and pulling off.

"I didn't know Tamika had a twin. Both them hoes look like a T-Rex in the face." Me and katrina busts out laughing at Dayona.

"Your baby gone come out looking like that. Because you talking bout them." Kat says while scrolling down her Instagram.

"Got me fucked up. If my child come out looking like that. Ima tell the nurse they can keep it. Them hoes look premature in the face."

"I'm dead." I literally start crying laughing at Dayona. This girl don't care what she be saying. She don't have even be thinking. Whatever is on her mind she says it out loud. We pull up to the house and grab the food.

"Don't forget to text Tonio the directions to the house KeKe." Dayona says before closing the car door. I pull out my phone and text him the address. I walk in the house and then puts the food on the bar. I make my way upstairs then start taking off my clothes. I pull out my pink high waist shorts and a pink crop top. If they are going to be spending the week with us I at least need to dress nice even though I'm not going anywhere today.

"Kyarraaaaa........" I hear Kat calling my name.

"Yesss....."

"Are you changing clothes.?"

"Yeah."

"Ok."

I spray on my Gucci perfume. Then grab my phone and walks downstairs. I hear a knock at the door then looks up at the surveillance camera to see Tonio, Quan, and Twon at the door. I open it and all I can do is stare. Quan has on some All white Force's with white True religion pants and no shirt on. I catch myself staring at his abs and instantly i can feel myself dripping between my legs. He clears his throat and licks his lips with a grin on his face.

"Are you gone invite us in.?"

"I'm sorry." I step aside for them to come in.

"This a nice place you got here." I hear Dayona and Katrina come into the living room with some shorts and a half shirt on.

"Well we better eat before the pizza gets any colder." I turn around and walk into our kitchen with them right behind me. I sit down and Tonio sats right beside me ana everybody else does the same. We start fixing our plates and immediately started eating.

"So um, How long have y'all been on y'all own ?" Quan says breaking the silence.

"15 years."

"Damn, that's sad."

"We're fine. Its not as bad as it seems. We're used to it now."

"Oh that's cool."

I get up and put my plate in the garbage. Then walk upstairs and lay on my bed and cuts on the TV. I hear my door creep open and look up to see Tonio. He makes his way over and lays beside me.

"What you watching."

"I don't know. I just cut the TV on." He snatches the remote.

"Let me find some."

"Give it back." I try to grab it but end up falling on top of him. We look into each other eyes and next thing I know we're kissin. For some reason I feel the need to stop him but I can't. He nibbles on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth and let him stick his warm tongue into my mouth. Our tongue dances together and he helps me out of my shirt. I stop and look at him.

"I don't know about all this. It just doesn't feel right. Since I just met you." He rubs me on my back and his hands send cold chills down my spine. He suck on my neck and I softly moan at the feeling.

"Mmmm....st-st-stopppp..." I plead. But he doesn't he just keeps going. So I decide to just roll with it. He pulls my pants off and pulls my panties off with his teeth. He plays with my pussy a Lil with his fingers then kisses it causing me to gasp. He then spreads my pussy lips and puts his tongue in.

"Ahh...shii....yesssssssss..." I moan putting my hand on his head. After  5minutes of this he sticks his tip at my entrance.

"Tonioooo........aghhh. Go de.e.eper.............." At my command he goes all the way in as I claw at his back. I pant and moans are escaping my mouth uncontrollably. He pumps in and out repeatedly. He then flipps me around making me do doggy style. He smacks my ass causing it to jiggle. He jams it in without warning me causing me tO scream in pleasure. He speeds up. I feel a shock run through my body signaling that I'm finto climax. I flip him over so he's on his back. I put his man hood back inside me slowly then move up and down. He smacks my Ahh signaling me to speed up. I go a Lil bit faster and feel a rush come from my toes and through my legs.

"Tonioooo....I'm fi-fi-finna c-cu-cummmmmm......" I say speeding up my pace.

"Hold that shit ma...." He says grunting. He flips me over again so I'm on my back while sucking and nibbling on my nipples.

"Iiii......can't..." He pumps into me one more time and I instantly start squirting. He pulls out and cums all over my body. I lay there not able to get up. And just end up thinking bout what just happened. Did I really just fuck him. I feel bad. I turn over and feel myself going into a deep sleep. Tonio wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. I already know I'm finna be sore tomorrow. No doubt about it. And as loud as we was I already know Dayona em are finna be bugging me about it tomorrow. Let's not forget I have to go to school. I am finna regret this shit. I got a weird feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1K 32
Riley,Lucas,Farkel, and Maya just started high school at John Quincy Adams. Lucas moved from Austin, Texas and meet nice people. Lucas and Riley like...
32 4 4
Choi Jongho is a new transfer student at a new school in a new town surrounded by new people. It was all new. There was no comfort in new.
1.5K 62 25
Kristen and her two best friends Lexi and Shannon go to a private school for rich people but they aren't normal people they are vampires and they are...
148 0 21
In town where everybody knows everyone, it's a big change when a girl named Kat stirs everyone's lives up. She attempts to stay away from everyone to...