For Us Demigods

由 not4typicalwriter

Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It... 更多

Prologue
Parent Teacher Conference
Bigger On The Inside
One Extremely Long Year
At Least They're Alive
Not Entirely Bad, At Least.
Crime Fighting and Relationships
San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming
What's Going On?
The Swimming Competition
Poker, Blackjack, and- Strip Poker?
The San Fransisco Terror
The Seven 7 Clover Casino
Halloween, Presidio Style
Sick Day
Override
It's A Good Life
Winter Break!
Spread The News
The Woman You Came Back For
The Worst Birthday
The Vows
The Bracelet
Temper Tantrum and Meditation
Metaphorically
Lucky Strike
Difference is Good
Enjoy The Weirdness
Valentine's Day
Whatever Happens
No More School
We're Cleared
Borders and Mayhem
The Gods Conference
Like a Father
The Press Conference
Enjoy Your Stay
Pentagon
Stay Safe
The Protector
As Long As We're Together
Undercover
The Army of Chaos
What Family Means
A/N

Family- Problems?

6.8K 168 171
由 not4typicalwriter

Third Person's POV

"I can't- I don't-" Annabeth gasped for air.

"Annabeth breathe, please." Thomas begged.

"I can't call him. Why can't I call him?!" Annabeth yelled.

It had taken Thomas all his power to slowly and safely take Annabeth back to her room. It has only been ten minutes since Percy's line went dead and already, Annabeth is shaking on her bed.

"Annabeth. The baby needs air!" Thomas said. "Breathe dammit."

"I'd rather this baby not born than be born without a father!" Annabeth snapped.

Silence fell between the two. Thomas looked very much horrified. He blinked as he took a step back.

"Annabeth." Thomas said. "Don't- Don't say that."

"I can't. I can't live without him. I don't want to raise this baby alone. I can't." Annabeth said.

"You're not alone!" Thomas exclaimed. "Never say that you're alone, we're all here."

"I don't-" Annabeth was hyperventilating. "I lied."

"I know." Thomas said.

"I've known this baby for weeks. I can feel it." Annabeth said tearing up.

"I know." Thomas said.

"He doesn't know."

"I know."

"I can't live without him." Annabeth said, a tear trailed down her cheek. "I can't live if he dies. I can't live if he leaves me. I am not raising this baby without a father."

"Annabeth-" Thomas reached out.

"No!" Annabeth said. "If he dies without knowing-"

"Annabeth." Thomas sighed.

Thomas pulled Annabeth into a hug as he lead her to the bed. He cradled the sobbing mess of a pregnant daughter of Athena, trying to heal whatever he could. The least he could do is prevent red-eyes and puffed up eyes.

"He's coming home Annabeth." Thomas said. "You might want to wipe your tears away."

Annabeth shook her head.

"Wise Girl!" A voice yelled from all the way downstairs.

Annabeth gasped and pulled away from Thomas. She quickly wiped her eyes and ran for the mirror.

"Go." Thomas said. "No red and puffed eyes." He grinned. "I'll go."

Thomas got up and walked towards the door.

"Thomas-" Annabeth said.

"Yes?"

"Thanks." She said. "Again."

"Anytime." Thomas said. "And, tell him."

"I know." Annabeth nodded.

Thomas quickly went out the door, and within minutes, Percy came into the room.

"Hey." Percy said. "Sorry." He said immediately.

"You scared me." Annabeth said.

"Um." Percy said. "Where was a-a-a man-" He mumbled. "And this girl, and- Nico's sword. A gun. And, we couldn't- I couldn't-"

"I couldn't save her." Percy said softly. "I couldn't- What's the point of having all this, power if I can't save a-a fifteen year old girl."

"Percy-"

Percy's jaw tightened as he fell back onto his bed.

Annabeth sighed and kissed him on the cheek. She patted his head and bit her lip.

"Percy." Annabeth held her breath. "I need to tell you something."

Percy looked up from a set of wide wet eyes. He gave Annabeth a short smile as if he couldn't not smile if he sees her. As if she's the sun of her life.

"I know." Percy said.

"Y-you-" Annabeth stuttered. "Know?"

"I know what you're gonna say..." Percy said.

Annabeth opened her mouth as her eyes widened.

"I know you don't want me to go." Percy said. Annabeth let out a tiny sigh.

"Perce-" Annabeth said.

"I know." Percy said. "But you can't expect me to not help."

Annabeth closed her mouth and blinked.

"Well why the Hades not?" Annabeth suddenly asked.

"Because I can." Percy said.

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!" Annabeth said.

"Well. Why not?"

"Because it's dangerous!" Annabeth said.

"Dangero-" Percy scoffed. "Dangerous." He repeated mockingly.

"Percy. You got shot the first time we did that stunt." Annabeth said.

"And I recovered." Percy said. "Why is it such a big deal for you?"

"Because I don't think it's necessary for you to go!" Annabeth said.

Percy scoffed and stood up. Annabeth had a look of distaste and she let out a heavier sigh this time.

This was their first fight.

Not ever. But this was their first huge fight and the both can feel it.

"What if my mother was there?" Percy said, a bit calmer.

"Don't be ridiculous." Annabeth said. "We're in San Fransisco."

"We thought Angel lived in Chicago, but she was there when the bank robbery happened." Percy said.

"Mortals has been taking care of their own lives since forever, you don't have to be the hero." Annabeth spat out. "What makes you think you have to start now?"

"Annabeth!" Percy said. "The things attacking these mortals are not normal. That's the point!"

"I still don't think-"

"What if your dad was there?" Percy cut in. "Bobby. Matthew. Would you want me to save them?"

"It's not-"

"Would you? It's a yes or no question." Percy said.

"Yes." Annabeth said. "I'd save them too, but-"

"Annabeth. There is no but." Percy said. "You're missing the point. Somebody's mom, dad, brother is there. And they need us."

"There's 24 of us. If we don't go, it's already enough people." Annabeth said.

"A man lost his daughter today." Percy said. "Because there wasn't enough of us there. A boy lost his girlfriend. You know how that feels."

"I don't want you hurt!" Annabeth yelled. "I don't want to lose you."

"And you're not going to!" Percy said. "Annabeth, why are you so scared for me?!"

Annabeth stayed quiet. Tears were starting to form in Annabeth's eyes and Percy felt instantly weak.

"Annabeth, I'm commander Alpha." Percy said. "I have to do this, so other people won't have to go through what we go through."

"No one protects us. We lose somebody monthly. Weekly, daily even. We went through dozen of battles, quests. War isn't even something rare. I don't want them to go through what we go through. I don't want them to be running for their lives like we do. Weird things are happening, and monsters that are chasing us, are now chasing them."

"Percy please." Annabeth begged. "Don't do this. For me, please. Don't-"

"Annabeth." Percy said. "If I don't. A child might have to grow up without father, like I did. Or even worst. Without a mother. A child might not even be born!"

"Percy. We live in a world with fates. If their supposed to die, then they will." Annabeth said.

"You know we go against fate on a daily basis." Percy said.

"Percy-"

"No!" Percy said. "What if me saving them is part the fate's plan?"

"Why does it matter SO MUCH to you?!" Annabeth said.

"Because for once! I can guarantee someone's future." Percy said. "I can give them a happy ending. Something we probably weren't made to have."

"What about OUR future?!" Annabeth screamed. "Just because you think we're not made for a happy ending, that literally everything in this universe is against us, you're not gonna fight for it?"

"Everything I've done is to fight for it!" Percy said. "That's what I'm saying. I don't want people to have to fight for it."

"I know everyone in this house has to fight for love. Almost everyone in this house lost someone. Lost a dad. Lost a mom. Lost a friend. But gods, we were born for it." Percy said. "They weren't."

"You gotta understand how I feel." Percy begged. "If give someone their future spouse, if I can give someone their father or their mother, you better believe that I will."

Annabeth stayed quiet. Tears started to trail down her cheeks and Percy's heart broke into two.

"Then you understand why I don't want you to go." Annabeth said. Percy looked at her in questioning as she calmed herself down, and took a deep breath.

"Annabeth?" Percy said.

"I want to give my child their father too." She said slowly.

Realization struck Percy like a freight train. He took a step or two back, and shook his head. He tilted his head and opened his mouth, but no words came out.

"Percy?" Annabeth said.

"Your-"

"Pregnant."

"How-"

"You know how." Annabeth said, rolling her eyes.

"How can you not tell me Annabeth?" Percy said, in a voice so calm, it only made Annabeth more frightened. "How long have you known?"

"Percy-"

"How long?" Percy said.

"Couple of weeks." Annabeth mumbled.

"And you told me we shouldn't hide things from each other?" Percy said.

"Percy. You have to understand, I-"

Annabeth's hand reached out, but Percy was so shocked he stepped back and stumbled. Annabeth gasped as tears flowed down more than it probably should.

"Euclid." Annabeth said. "Lockdown." She cried.

Percy was so stunned that he didn't even realize the wall dividing their rooms. The wall diving the two of them. The moment all the doors were locked, Annabeth got on to the her bed, and started to cry.

Percy, still in a state of daze, looked over to the water slide, still on his side of the room.

"Clint." Percy said. "Turn the water off get down."

He flicked the switch as he stripped down, and immediately jumped onto the slide. As he slid down, the only thing he could see was Annabeth's heart broken face. He spalshed into the pool, but he didn't swim. Instead, he let his body sink down to the bottom of the pool, as he closed his eyes and started to meditate.

"Well." Luke closed his eyes. "That went great."

"Please, please, please, don't panic." Jason said to his girlfriend.

"How do I not panic?" Piper said. "My best friend is having a baby and she just had this huge fight with her husband. And things are looking just more complicated than it should be."

"Why is the fates always against Percy and Annabeth?" Thalia said. "Always."

"I think it's probably time to stop blaming the fates." Leo said.

"He's right." Chris said. "Everything happens for a reason. We're bound to hit something ridiculously rough."

"Yeah. All of us are bound to." Clarisse said. "But it looks like whatever we have coming, they have it worst."

Chris raised an eyebrow, and so did everyone else. They all looked at her, and she sighed.

"I don't care about the punk, I'm simply stating a fact." Clarisse said. Chris scoffed and kissed her cheek.

"It is true though." Nico said.

"Yeah. But you're close second." Alex mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Nico said.

"Tartarus. Check. Absent father, check. Thinking your mom died and she actually is, check. Go through death. Check." Alex said. "Plus. Your dad isn't Poseidon. You lost Bianca for a moment there. The Lotus casino."

"Wow your life is depressing!" Leo exclaimed.

"You know, this is not about me!" Nico said.

"But Luke has the whole possessed by Kronos thing." Beckendorf said.

"Jason has the kidnapped by Hera thing." Frank said.

"Chris has the madness thing." Katie said.

"I think Tartarus beats it all hand down though." Connor said.

"No duh." Travis mumbled.

"Guys?" Hazel called. "Shouldn't we do something?"

"I think-" Silena said. "We need to give them space."

"How long?" Reyna said. "Annabeth has to get out and eat, she has a baby. And the great son of Poseidon has to come out sometime. He's not a fish."

"You'd be surprised." Luke mumbled.

"He's a fish?" Calypso asked.

"Metaphorically speaking." Aether waved his hand.

"Two hours, I'll say." Luke said. "Them we can coax them out of whatever they're doing."

"Fine." Sophie said, before they all fell into silence.

For an hour long period, there was absolute silence. No one, absolutely no one spoke a word, or even whisper. They played with their phones, they played with their significant other's fingers. Maybe try to read a book. For a bunch of ADHA kids, this was weird.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sophie suddenly asked Thomas.

"Even if I could, I wouldn't." Thomas said. "You're her sister, your mom would figure it out faster than she probably should."

And with that, they fell into another hour of silence. The TV stayed off, and they simply said nothing. It's as if they all were so unbelievably touched by the fight, and don't get it wrong, they were.

As the clock was striking down to their two hour mark, Calypso was the first to finally move and said that she needed to prepare for dinner.

The others stayed quiet as they slowly walked away from the living room, leaving only a small few.

"Alright." Thalia stood up. "I'll go check on Annabeth."

"I'll go too." Piper and Hazel said simultaneously.

"Does that mean we get Percy?" Jason asked Luke.

"I think I should talk to Percy first." Alex said. "You know. So we don't actually have to drag the mighty water controller who can freeze us in his domain out of his domain."

"Fair point." Luke said. "You're on Fish Face duty. At least you won't die if he does freeze you!"

Nico glared at Luke and punched him. Luke staggered back and rubbed his arm now instantly black and blue.

"OW!" He exclaimed. "Damn you Nico. Damn you to Hell."

"Been there." Nico said. "Done that." He smirked. "Totally rule over it."

Luke opened his mouth to say something but then closed it in speechlessness. His face showed slight uncomfortableness as he sat back to the sofa.

"I'll be back." Alex squeezed Nico's hand before walking to the back yard.

As she walked across true large backyard, she began to notice something. There was a small rain cloud, soundlessly dripping rain drops on top of one, just one, area of the pool.

Alex shook her head before she started running towards the pool, only to stop at the edge, and slowly descend into the pool.

She swam down and saw Percy still sitting cross legged, meditating underwater.

'Thank Poseidon for his powers, Percy's not a prune.' Alex shuddered at the thought of her brother looking wrinkly and old years before he probably should be.

Alex halted before Percy, and tried to position herself right across Percy, at the same position. She crossed her legs and allowed herself to sink.

"Percy." Alex's bubbled voice was heard.

Percy seem to notice the presence of his sister, obviously. He heard her too, but he didn't budge. Air bubbles can be seen as he inhaled and exhaled.

"Percy." Alex called again.

He didn't answer. Alex sighed and a light bulb popped up. She's always heard to Percy's famous underwater bubbles.

Yes, she knows what it's famous for.

She tried and failed. She tried again and failed again. The bubble first grew but as it reached and touched either Percy or herself, it doesn't engulf them, it just pops.

Percy opens one eye and sighed. He looked up and rolled her eyes, looking at a sheepish looking Alex. He shook her head and made a bubbles fit for two. Although because he still absolutely refuses to move, the bubble is more of a dome.

"What?" Percy asked.

Initially, Alex had planned everything she was going to say. How this is actually a good thing. How he should be happy. But he also shouldn't constantly worry about Annabeth. They're all there for Percy and Annabeth, and the baby.

"I-" Alex said.

Percy kept his posture straight. His eyes was dark green and his jawline was hard. He also looked older for some reason. It wasn't pruning. It wasn't anything. He just looked older.

Alex had just noticed his stubble, and a bit of grey hair all over the place. Faint but dark circles under his eyes. His body was built fine, but his skin shows exhaustion. Discoloration on some parts and scars lined up. His veins was showing, and his knuckles was inhumanly white.

Percy had always looked childish, and acted much like a child. There is always a smile on his face, and wrinkles around his eyes just like Poseidon when they laughed. But strip that all away and he looks,

Broken.

"You'd make a good dad, you know?" Was the first thing Alex said.

"Thanks." He said curtly.

There was a bit of silence in between them.

"You know you're making it rain on top of us, right?" Alex said.

"Uh huh." Percy said. "I don't know how to stop it."

"Why?"

"Because I don't." Percy snapped.

"I mean, why is it raining?" Alex answered calmly.

"I don't know." Percy mumbled.

"Percy." Alex said.

"I don't." Percy said. "Could be because I'm confused. Could be because Zeus is condemning me for impregnating his granddaughter, though I doubt he cares that much."

Alex raised an eyebrow and tried to give Percy the look he usually gave people he questioned.

"Could be-" Percy sighed. "Because I'm scared out of my mind and I don't know how to-"

Percy exhaled in a cold hard laugh. He gave a sort of pant and closed his eyes. Alex had previously noticed Percy's white knuckles clenched to the side. As he opened his grasp on nothingness, it was visible that he was shaking. He was shaking like a chihuahua on an erupting volcano during an earthquake.

"Oh, Percy-" Alex said sympathetically.

"I can't stop-" Percy said as he opened his watering eyes.

"Percy." Alex said, taking both his hands. "Calm down."

"I can't." He shook his head vigorously. "I've been shaking for the past-"

He shivered.

"I told her we weren't made for happy endings." Percy said.

The scene kept replaying in Percy's head as he closed his eyes and flinched away.

"Stupid stupid stupid. Seaweed brain. I'm so stupid!" He yelled at himself.

"Per-"

"I don't-" Percy said. "I don't know what to do. I've just wrecked everything I hold dear."

"Percy." Alex said. "Don't think about all that for a second. Just a second." She said.

Percy looked at her in questioning, as he regained his breathes. Alex sighed and smiled.

"How do you feel about this?" Alex asked. "Honest. Nothing else matters. Don't think about the gods. Don't think about your mother, her father- Don't think about us. Don't even think about the monsters or the mortals or school."

Percy inhaled.

"Tell me how you feel." Alex said.

"Ridiculously happy." Percy said.

"Then go." Alex said. "Maybe I've only known you for a few months, but if I know anything, I know that you and Annabeth will go through literally anything and everything."

Percy's lips curled up to the side into a smile.

"Why the Hades didn't you come two hours ago?" Percy asked. "This would've been done sooner!"

"Luke thought you needed time!" Alex said defensively.

"That i d i o t." Percy said.

Alex chuckled and Percy too gave a small laugh. He popped the bubble as they both swam for the surface. They reached up expecting droplets of rain but only to be greeted by a cold rush of wind.

"Thanks little sister." Percy said, as he dried both of them off. He kissed her cheek and ran for the house.

The moment he ran through the glass doors separating the house from the patio he was greeted by Luke, Nico, Jason and just about everybody else who had placed themselves in the living room again for some reason.

"Shut up." Percy said before anyone could say a word. "Where's my wife?"

The others pointed to the stairs, and immediately he took off in a speed usually seen in intense monster chases.

"Damn he can run." Alex moaned as she ran into the glass doors. He rubbed her face as Nico tried to hold in his laugh.

"You okay?" Nico said.

"Why aren't any of you going after him?" Alex said.

"Why?" Frank said.

"You know, he's gonna reconcile with Annabeth, and I personally wanna know how that goes." Alex said.

They glanced to each other before they simultaneously stampeded up the stairs after Percy.

In front of Annabeth's door was Piper, Hazel, and Thalia. It looked like they've been trying to talk to Annabeth, or even ask her to open the door, but nothing seemed to work.

"Annabeth?!" Percy yelled as he ran towards the door.

"Look who showed up." Thalia said coldly.

"I don't have time for your attitude Thalia." Percy said.

"She's this way because of you, douche bag!" Thalia said. "A man does not walk out on his family. A true gentleman never leaves his lady."

"I know." Percy snapped. "I KNOW THALIA I KNOW!"

Thalia looked taken aback. Piper and Hazel backed away from an angry Percy. The rest of the crowd halted when they saw Piper and Hazel backing off to the staircase.

"Loyalty, my ass." Thalia gritted her teeth. "What the Tartarus were you thinking?"

"I was thinking that I might not be a good father." Percy said. "Check that, I'm still thinking that. I'm not a good father material Thalia. Gods dammit look at me."

"Looking." Thalia said shortly.

"I'm not a good father. I don't know the first thing be about being a father." Percy said. "My wife on the other hand, is perfect. And I was- AM scared to disappoint her."

"I was thinking that my mom almost died, not once, but twice, because of me. Annabeth almost died because of me, you once almost died because of me. I'm pretty sure everyone on that staircase right now has at least almost died once, because some immortal psychomaniac monster, god, and/or primordial has it against me!"

"I don't wanna be self centered, Thalia-" Percy said. "But you gotta admit that it looks like everything in this universe is against me."

"And if my-" Percy stopped. "If my child dies because his or her father has the ultimate price on his head-"

"So you can judge me for my two hour cold feet later. Right now I need to talk to my wife." Percy said.

"She won't budge." Hazel spoke up from her side of the hallway.

"I've even tried charmspeaking." Piper said sadly.

"Annabeth." Percy knocked. "Open the door please. Baby. Honey please. Wise Girl, I'm begging you."

No sound.

"Euclid." Percy said. "Open the door."

"The room is on lockdown." Euclid said.

"Open. The. Door." Percy said

"Lieutenant Beta ordered the lockdown sir." Euclid said.

"Well commander override." Percy said.

"On what grounds?" Euclid asked

"On the grounds that if you don't, I'm gonna break this door down, and you know very well I could, and would, and I kinda wanna let off some steam." Percy said.

"On what grounds?" Euclid asked again.

"A husband's grave concern for his wife's critical condition." Percy said.

The door clicked open.

"I cannot believe that worked." Thalia said.

"It didn't." A soft voice said from the other end of the door.

Annabeth was standing there and she looked like she's been drowning in her tears. She probably did.

Percy immediately lets himself into the room, and closed the door shut. Thalia threw her hand up as she walked to the crowd.

Meanwhile, Percy pulled Annabeth into an embrace he'd crave since he got home today. His hand went to cup her face and he pulled her into a kiss.

Annabeth looked empty, and hopeless, but the moment she smelled the sea salt, she felt calm.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." Percy said.

Percy pulled Annabeth to her bed, as the both sat on the edge.

"I have a few things to say." Percy said.

"Me too." Annabeth said weakly.

"Can I go first?" Percy asked.

Annabeth answered with a short nod.

"Okay." He sighed. "I'm not father material."

"Percy-"

"No-" Percy cut her off. "Please." Annabeth stayed quiet.

"I'm not father material. We both know that." He said. "My mom may be the best mother ever, but we both know my parental trait would probably come from my dad. And he's cool. But not a good dad."

Percy sighed, and exhaled.

"I have put you, in so much danger. More danger than necessary in a lifetime. And you can try to convince me the world is against you too, but we both know, I'm probably not even supposed to reach 20." Percy said. "And I don't want to put you and the baby in danger."

Annabeth looked terrified for a minute.

"But I don't want to lose you. Or the baby." Percy said. "I might not be a good father, or a good husband, but that doesn't mean I won't protect you with my life. Protect him or her with my life."

"Then again," Percy sighed. "I have to protect the mortals, Annabeth."

Annabeth wanted to object, but Percy didn't let her.

"But I'm not gonna go if it's to dangerous." Percy said immediately. "I promise."

Annabeth nodded, as placed her head on the crook of his chest.

"I love you, Annabeth." Percy said. "I'll love him or her too. And I promise no harm will come to all of us. Even if I have to guarantee it myself."

Percy kissed Annabeth's head and sighed.

"Annabeth?" Percy said. "Your turn."

Annabeth had her eyes closed, and only now did Percy notice her pale white lips.

"THOMAS!!" Percy yelled.

Thumping were heard from the hallway, as Percy slowly placed Annabeth onto the bed.

"Annabeth? Annabeth honey?" He shook her. "Annabeth-" He said. "THOMAS!" He yelled out again.

"What?!" Thomas yelled all panick as he slammed the door open.

"Oh my gods." A collective mumble went through the crowd.

"Annabeth!" Thalia was the first to run next to her. Piper and Hazel trailed behind.

"She's not waking up." Percy said.

"Sophie call my dad. Now!" Thomas said. "Leo, give me a flashlight."

Leo tossed a small medical flashlight he fished out of his tool belt to Thomas. Percy was still cradling Annabeth's head, but Luke, Jason, and Frank came closer to pull their girlfriends away.

"Annabeth?" Thomas called. He pulled her eyelids open and shone the light in. Her eyes was a pale shade of grey and dangerously unresponsive.

Apollo poofed in seconds after trailed by Athena and Poseidon.

"What's wrong with my daughter?" Athena yelled instantly.

"Hang on!" Apollo yelled back as he examined Annabeth. It wasn't often that you see Apollo being all serious and concerned.

Percy had started shaking and the first person to notice was Alex. She went to the other side of the bed and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"She's fine." Alex said, and the room collectively turns to her. "She will be."

"She's not wrong." Apollo said looked at Alex. "She's just exhausted, and a good rest and blood transfusion should heal it up."

"Blood transfusion?" Poseidon asked. "Why can't you just magic it out like you usually do? Give her Ambrosia and Nectar."

"Uh-" Apollo said, and looked around for help. His eyes landed on Percy, who blinked as he just realized something.

"Because she's pregnant." Percy answered. "Can I deal with you guys later, and just help Annabeth first?" He asked immediately, not giving Athena a chance to be mad.

But Athena wasn't mad.

Athena sighed and rummaged through Apollo's bag and took out a transparent blood bag. She closed her eyes as the bag slowly filled up with golden liquid.

"What's happening?" Nico asked.

"My blood is the best match for her." Athena said calmly. "She's my daughter, and ichor has it's own healing properties anyway."

Athena handed the filled up bag to Apollo, who hung it on the transfusion stand he'd set up seconds ago next to the bed.

Without another word, Athena left the room.

The others started to leave as well. It was getting a little crowded.

"She's what?" Poseidon asked when there was only Apollo, himself, Percy and a passed out Annabeth.

"I know." Percy said. "Don't tell mom."

"It's not your mom you have to worry about, it's her dad." Poseidon said.

"Do you think Athena is plotting to kill me?" Percy asked.

"Well-" Poseidon said. "She's not gonna kill you, that's for sure. But I don't know what goes on in that messed up mind of hers."

"You think she's gonna be okay?" Percy asked.

"It's just a pregnancy thing, Percy." Apollo said. "No Ambrosia, and Nectar, they can burn the baby. I'll get Athena to spare some blood, and Thomas'll know how to set it up."

"Okay." Percy nodded.

"On the other hand." Apollo said. "It's good to have mortal blood. On in this case, half-mortal would do."

"Find who ever in this house can be the perfect match." Apollo mumbled. "Maybe Sophie. Or Alex."

"What?" Percy and Poseidon said at the same time.

"Nothing." Apollo said.

"Apollo." Poseidon said dangerously.

"Nothing!"

"What do you know?" Poseidon threatened.

"Nothing." Apollo mumbled as he quickly cleaned his stuff up. "Bed rest. Three days." He said as he disappeared before Poseidon could ask him anything else.

Percy and Poseidon shared a look.

"Does he know?" Percy asked.

"I don't-" Poseidon said. "They were on to something."

"They being?"

"Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite." Poseidon said.

"How?"

"Athena." Poseidon said. "She figured that, well, prophecies don't lie."

"The prophecy clearly states that 6 half-bloods would be chosen." Poseidon stated. "There were seven of you defeating Nyx at the park."

"Bianca." Percy whispered, and Poseidon nodded.

"Everyone know you're my son." Poseidon said. "Zeus would never claim a child that's not his. Especially with Hera around after the pact. Hades wouldn't either. All three of his kids were from the 40s."

"That leaves you." Percy said, and once again, Poseidon nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You have your own family to worry about." Poseidon said. "What on earth am I going to say to Amphitrite if she knows Alex isn't my kid?"

"Isn't she supposed to be happy?" Percy said. "You cheated on her, once." Poseidon looked at him flatly and Percy shrugged.

"But I'm breaking all the rules ever existed." He mumbled. "No making mortals into half god, they could burn. Don't get involved into mortal affairs. Don't have kids!" Percy chuckled.

"Well. I can ease her into it." Percy said.

"Sure." Poseidon but his lip. "But what on earth am I gonna say to Alex if she finds out?"

"Let's just hope she doesn't." Percy smiles sadly at his father.

"Luck is never on our side, is it?" Poseidon sighed.

"Well you better talk to your poker buddy, because she gives Alex way too much luck." Percy laughed.

"Okay." Poseidon said. "I think I better go."

"Alright." Percy smiled.

"Hey, son?" Poseidon said.

"Hm?"

"She may be unconscious due to a pregnancy thing you think is for women." Poseidon said. "But if you worry too much about her, and not take care of yourself?"

"You'll be exactly how she is right now." Poseidon smirked. "And before the baby itself is born."

"I know." Percy smiled.

"Eat some food, and get some sleep." Poseidon said. "Call me if you need anything."

"Thanks dad."

A/N

Anyway. Thanks for reading. Vote, Comment loads, and Follow Me! Thanks for all your support and I love you all.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

497 2 26
The world is much bigger, and millions of celestial beings who were thought to be just that - celestial turned out to be real. And there's a war brim...
51.6K 1K 19
Percy Jackson left his camp to wander around the world. His journey was quickly shortened when a mysterious man offers him a place away from earth. A...
2.2K 54 9
The world definitely is full of surprises, some good whilst others bad. There are things best left unknown for those that do know if said things have...
22.6K 934 35
Half-bloods, hunters, and wizards go east, west and descend, A god's warrior appears when the first meets their end, The bane of the gods lies with t...