Dolls Eyes (Watty Awards 2011)

By ImJustChloe

On a beautiful summer evening, Savannah Hart is working in her mother antique store when an old lady drops a... More

Dolls Eyes
Dolls Eyes: Chapter 2
Dolls Eyes: The End

Dolls Eyes Chapter 3

730 40 2
By ImJustChloe

Chapter 3

I lay on my stomach, staring at the doll, and she seemed to stare back. She was such a curious thing.  After having her on my mind for what seemed like forever, I had bought her. After I had time to look at her for a long period of time, I noticed even more intricacies than I had when I first saw her, making her even more breathtaking. There was the small spattering of delicate little freckles, faded by love; the hems of small glue pearls around her dress; the bits of red in her hair. Her eyes weren’t deep, blue-violet, they were forever’s eyes. Forever and ever… They held galaxies and worlds. They were dancing pools of water, and I wanted to make a ripple, a splash.

                I leaned in closer and closer, as if she was calling towards me. This all seemed vaguely familiar, but in my trance, I didn’t care. All I needed to do was to splash, to dance, to live in those eyes, that was all. Those eyes that beckoned to me.

                I reached out my finger and traced her warm… skin. I ran my fingers across her lips and nose to her eyes. I moved closer to her, until I kneeled in front of her. I unclenched her porcelain fingers from the umbrella and held them, marveling in their warmth. I leant in until our noses were touching.

                “Hello.” I whispered, and then I dove in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
822K 21.1K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
15.5K 934 39
جونگکوک هایبرید هیفده ساله ای که از سن کم به سختی عادت کرده و سختی کشیدن براش آسونه نمیشه گفت آسون ولی خب بهتر از بقیه می‌تونه تحمل کنه........... ...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...