Adopted by Thomas Sangster

By jishwestand

Randi Is a 13 year old and she is an orphan. She is adopted by Thomas Sangster and doesn't know about all of... More

Chapter 1 Maze Runner
Chapter 2 Some Dogs Bite
Chapter 3 Thomas
Chapter 4 Protective Parents
Chapter 5: The Set
Chapter 6: Chucky Cheese's
Chapter 7: The Hospital
Chapter 8: Coma
Chapter 9: The Glade
Chapter 10: Freaking out
Chapter 11: Being watched
Chapter 12: Tickle Fights
Chapter 13: Ice cream
Chapter 15: The nightmare
Chapter 16: Can't Be..
Authors note
Chapter 18:
Part 19
Part 20:
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24: Death has arrived
Part 25: Small loan
Part 26: Hospital
Part 27: Torture
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14: Starting over

502 18 2
By jishwestand

After Teresa, the nurse left, everything seemed weird. The man that claimed to be my Dad, was trying to tell me about my past life. "You and Alec-" He said gesturing to the boy who tried to kiss me, "Are orphans. You were in the same orphanage. Mrs Phil, your caretaker, was evil and you were going to act in The Maze Runner, for celebration we were going to Chucky Cheeses, she hid as the mascot and shot your leg." I started to feel like I remember a little of that. Alec is looking at me with a worried look, and he seems like he is thinking. Suddenly, 3 boys come walking in the door. "Hi Randi! How are you doing?" a boy said, "Hi Will!!" I said out of the blue, shocking myself, Will looked shocked, and looked at Thomas.

Narrator POV

Randi was very confused, throughout the day, with fans coming to visit her and everyone else. After the Fan Meet and Greet was done, Randi was very tired, she went to sleep, and she didn't know about the strange dream was about to come to life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 363 7
A dementor named Billy Joe is (for some odd reason) on his way to win Dolores Umbridge's foul and nonexistent heart. Stay tuned for their first kiss...
46.2K 1.2K 25
-- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl and her best friend find out they are elves and an entire world lies beyond what they always thought was home. (keefe senc...
79.7K 4.3K 39
[Completed on 31st March, 2017] Remus Lupin is a sad little eleven year old with no hope of attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Tho...
154K 3.7K 52
Brendon Uries little sister goes on tour with Panic! And TØP where she meets Joshua William Dun. With both of them battling things from their past...