Kageyama x Reader [[ Im your...

By _lunako_

More

Love at First Sight.
We'll meet.
I want to tell you.
Even If my confession wasn't romantic. I'll make the rest romantic.
Inlove.
I'm your king, You're my queen.

Your embrace. My escape from my sadness.

22.8K 608 903
By _lunako_

After the bell rang, you've already returned to your room with those two trailing behind you. You sat there, waiting for the teacher to enter. Tilting your head behind, side to side, to kill off the time. After seconds or so, finally he arrived. Now, this time, its time for math. You sighed silently, you had your long face after the dissmisal, you grabbed your bag, immediately leaving without any hesitation nor glance from behind. The first day of class. The hate of math. You went over by the bending machine to, try another flavor of your favorite drink's brand. Grapes it was. You poked the straw in the hole, turning around, bumping onto... someone who's smaller.

"Hinata?"

This was also the place you both met a while ago, isn't it. You looked down, making an eyecontact with the other. But your eyes seemed menacing. A bead of sweat rolled down from his forehead to his chin, with a sheepish smile crawled onto his angelic feature.

Seconds later, your eyes left his, instead looking for Kageyama.

"Hey Hinata. Where's your bud?"

"Kageyama?"

He tilted his head, with innocence.

"Hmh."

"Gym. Practicing."

"Oh.."

"Do you want to watch? I can take you there." He asked you.

"No its alright. I might be bothering everyone with their practice."

"Its alright. Seriously (L/n)-san. Sometimes there's students who just comes to watch the practice, so there's definetely nothing wrong about it." Stated by the shorter male, eyes were sparkling.

"Fine.. if you say so."

You sighed, placing the straw in your lips, sipping the fluid as you both walked to the gym. Hands were inside your pocket, bag were slinged on your shoulder. After several meters of walking, you and Hinata arrived before the door of the gym.

Suddenly out of nowhere inside the building, which players were now practicing, accidentally, Asahi spiked the ball, towards the door, towards you. Eyes widened, you dropped your bag down at instant, eyes focused on the ball which was in motion. You bent your knees a little bit lower, ready to receive.

'Kabam!'

You received the ball perfectly, bouncing back where the court was, your face showed nothing but a pensive mood.

"A-Ah, Im so sorry. Did I-I got you?"

You stared at him with your current expression, until you spoke, your calmness was no more.

"It's alright."

Smiling at the taller male with a wan smile, eyes were half open, to look less serious. You leaned sideways, grabbing your bag, once again, hanging them onto your shoulder.

"Asahi-san, what's the fuss all abo-"

Kageyama who gave a toss to the tall male, was about to ask, but after seeing you near the door together with Asahi and Hinata and the ball on the ground, it seems like you were the reason.

"(L/n)?"

"Oh.. Kageyama."

He only stared at you for seconds, before returning back to the court. Was he upset? You wondered. Hinata who led you to the nearest bench, later after he smiled at you, returning back to the court as well. Somehow, there was no manager yet, but recalling who was the former one, the female with eyeglasses, who was very beautiful in your eyes popped in your head. You frowned a bit, looking around.

The practice seemed to be starting, several tosses was performed by Kageyama, with others spiking them. Just watching him made you remember the day back then, how he looked, how great he was. You gape over the male, gulping slightly with a small blush.

~After practice~

Noya and Tanaka came a little bit closer to you, staring you from head to toe, gazing at your (E/c) orbs.

"Such beauty you have miss--"

The bald headed teenager spoke to you with a rather trembling tune, before another compliment came out from the mouth of the shorter male.

"Tanaka-san, youre right! She's beautiful."

They stared at you, totally enchanted by your beauty. You stood up, eyes on the two of them, you gave them a small smirk before dashing off towards the door. A steam escaped from the two's head, you whistled towards the door until someone tapped onto your shoulder.

"(L/n) are you going home now?"

"Hmh. By the way. Thanks for letting me watch your practice, it was great."

You tried to reply calmly as possible even though he tapped onto your shoulder, but inside, you were already dying by just hearing his voice.

"Kageyaaaaamaaaaa!"

There goes the little ginger man again, with a ball in his hand, supposedly to toss that over him, slipping from his hand, tossing it on the right angle to hit him directly on his face, at the perfect timing, Kageyama turned around to see what he needs.

"What do you wa-"

'Kabam.'

Face shot. As soon as the ball dropped from his face, his face manifested annoyance, nothing else more. But during the ball landed onto his face, a snicker escaped your lungs, eyes widened at your sight.

'They really seemed to be close to each other..'

The setter extended his arms to take a good grip on his shirt, but luckily this time, he didn't got any of that until you turned around, walking towards the door, waving goodbye at everyone. It was been a fun day, you've met the players of Karasuno, which you once used to only look at them, very unfamiliar to them, but today, everything has changed.

"Nice meeting you all. See ya tomorrow."

Several replies was heard from the court as your voice echoed throughout the gym, which also made Kageyama stop from what he was about to do with his fellow player. Hinata who escaped his grip, ran towards you after you reached the door, he asked where you lived, and you told him so, since you both take the same route, he didn't hesitated to offer you a walk with him, together with Kageyama.

Meanwhile you were talking, carried away through your conversation with the decoy, the raven haired male only stood steadily on the spot, quite jealous, why he doesn't have the guts to talk to you, while Hinata... enjoying his time with you. Jealousy only grew stronger within the male, he just also wanted to talk to (Y/n) , be close with (Y/n).

Lost in his thoughts, the setter stared blankly at the floor, no emotion was found in his face.

"Oi Kageyama! Stop staring at the floor and let's go. Its dark already."

He soon raised his chin, fixing his sight at the ginger before nodding, grabbing his bag.

~10 minutes later~

You've began walking with the two male, meanwhile Noya and others remained for cleaning the gym, while some went home way before you did. Meat buns. Something that Hinata liked. No. He loved them, he led the way, stomach grumbling, deciding to buy one before going straight home, promising he won't be too long. You and your prince waited outside. He felt so nervous around you, but he was trying his best to conceal his feelings towards you.

And also you. Who's also trying to conceal your feelings. But how are you supposed to confess like this, you can't be a coward. You were a meter away from his figure, everything around you was so silent.

It was already been 5 minutes, that ginger I haven't gotten out from the store. Just what is he doing? You wondered.

"What the hell is he doing in there..."

Kageyama sighed, also groaning under his breath.

"Kageyama."

"What is it?"

"How long has it been when you first started playing volleyball?"

"Its been long time."

You didn't replied anything back, but thinking of a topic to think of. You just can't leave this conversation die, past 5 seconds you haven't think up of something, instead, Kageyama added few words to his statement.

"Why did you quit volleyball?"

That question. You adverted your eyes to him, not smiling, not frowning. Poker faced.

"I hate being defeated."

His eyes widened. Just what kind of a reason is that?

"I know that feeling. But, we can't really do something without being defeated, (L/n)."

You only stared at him, likely now a glare, but it didnt showed any harm. Within few seconds, he was still staring back at you, even though your eyes was glaring towards him, piercing his eyes. But that glare didn't lasted, you frowned before a tear formed in the corner of your eyes, remembering everything back then when you played volleyball last 3 years. After that defeat bestowed upon your team, everyone blamed you for their loss, protesting against you for not saving the ball from falling. Even though your serves are great, they couldn't give you compliments, in instead a hate. Your serves are great, spikes as well, but you wondered why everybody hated you. It was nothing. But only a jealousy of theirs. Betrayal, and hatred. You hated those, sometimes wishing you weren't born after all.

This sudden reaction of yours suprised him, tears falling down to your tender cheeks before dripping down from your chin.

"It seriously, h-hurts.."

You sniffed, you hic. Kageyama doesn't know what to do, he stared at you, doing nothing, only eyes widened. Slowly you brought your hands near your eyes, wiping them away from your cheek. It was embarassing, why did it just pour out from your eyes. He was wrong, he thought you were such a cold hearted one, but you're rather kind hearted and soft hearted, he dragged you to his arms, embracing you tightly in his arms. He still don't know what he's doing though. He only heard that hugging is the best way to cure sadness/crying. You blushed, tears stopped falling. Somehow it worked on you. He was also blushing, face was rather looking awkward at what he was doing.

1.2.3

Hinata came out from the door with a meatbun in his mouth, and two more inside his bag. But seeing you both before his eyes, he gaped over, sadly his food fell out from his mouth.

"K-Kageyama? (L/n)-s-san?"

Upon hearing his shaking voice, both of your heads were quickly turned to him with a blush.

"What are you doing, K-Kageyama."

"Can't you see?! I-I-Im hugging (L/n)!!!"

"W-Why."

"T-T-To stop her from crying."

Cold breeze flew towards the three's figure. So cold. So silent.

"Well ... this is awkward.. And what took you so long anyway?.."

"I went to the toilet-"

{{ To be continued--}}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 750 17
In the year 2030 a psychological experiment was done to see the true nature of humans. 12 people get trapped in a cynical and sadistic game that is b...
21.3K 655 12
๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ ๊’ฑ ๏ธŽ โŒ— . . . 00. | ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐’ โ˜… ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ โ™ฑ โ”Š๏ธŽ ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜‡๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๏ธŽโ๏ธŽ ๐—œ ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—จ๐—ก๏ฟฝ...
413K 55.4K 142
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
55K 1.7K 19
You're a really shy girl and barely get noticed at school, but on one snowy day, you meet two boys that slowly start to change your life. :) Thank yo...