Lost Memories (Sanji x Nami)

proudOtaku

By: Mr.Prince.LoveCook / proudOtaku Sanji nearly achieved his dream of finding the beautiful sea of ALL BLUE... Еще

LOST MEMORIES
Lost Memories... Dream come true!...
Lost Memories... Sanji is a cry baby...
Lost Memories... One missing part...
Lost Memories... Lost Memories...

Lost Memories... Our visitor...

840 24 5
proudOtaku

Lost memories... Our visitor...

I don't belong on this earth. I always feel out of place - like a visitor. - Hattie McDaniel

On the way back home.

'The tiny doctor said it was an extreme stress related problem and prescribed medicine, the only reason my husband was always crying.'

"Are you okay, Sanji-kun? You look so pale..." Nami asked, observing her husband using her big pretty eyes.

"I am fine... it is just two pills every day after dinner for one week," Sanji said, comforting her with a smile.

"But still you look totally pale, is anything hurt?" Nami asked again, this time, touching Sanji's face so softly.

"Do not worry, I will be better as soon as we get back home. And besides, the same thing has happened to some of our customers and staff and they are all better now..."

"Please do not force yourself because I will always watching over you."

"As expected from my lovely wife, she is soo perfect and loving~. Should we get something to eat since we are out anyway? A date?"

"Well, yes, let's have a date together."

"One of our worker told me about a good place to eat that is near here."

'My husband said something unimportant, as expected he did not want to tell me the real reason but I am still worried... so I just nodded my head.'

'I thought that I might find something useful, so I looked around on the medical sectors of bookstores but it was hard to get any relevant information'

Few days passed when they had visited Chopper and Kaya. Everything gone back to normal as according to Nami.

'Just like before, my husband goes to work in his famous restaurant. We still eat together, date together, and watch TV together too. A life that has not changed'

"Na... Nami-san, what are you doing!?" Sanji cried. His eyes got bigger while pointing his index finger shakily on her.

"What's wrong, Sanji-kun?" Nami just asked, lifting her head to look at him in a few seconds before shifting her entire attention on her work. Ignoring him totally. "I am just sketching some unfinished maps..."

Sanji flew just to snatch Nami's unfinished map, "Give me this thing."

"What the heck, Sanji-kun! Give it back!" Nami cried, trying her might to retrieve her map.

"Where did you find this?" Sanji asked. He was keeping the map away from her reach.

"Just give it back already!"

"No!"

'Our precious child died while you were sketching your world map. Every time you saw this thing it just only remind you, your terrible memory. Not now but it might be later. I do not want to see you suffer again... it is too much... too painful. Until you are not fully recover you cannot touch this thing.' Sanji muttered inside his head.

"Give it back!" Nami yelled. Using her tiptoe just to get her map.

"No, your not allow to touch this... I am going to confiscate it, understand?"

'Yeah, everything is back to normal... nothing really change. Even now, Sanji-kun won't let me touch those maps at once. It is really the same.'

Back to normal? Nothing really change? The same?

But not her memories. She still missed her lost memories. Frankly speaking, her condition got even worst. She sometimes shouted when a small rat passed on her way. She shouted not because she was scared but because she thought that it was a pirate, although she was a pirate herself.

A small rat? Pirate?

Gapping.

Well, she was now hardly recognized human to thing, thing to animal, animal to human, big to small, large to short, male to female.

People in their neighborhood started calling her crazy, but her husband always at the rescue. Her knight in the shining armor. Using his strength just to beat, kick and curse them up. Until they both shoved away from their temporary place again and again.

For her there was nothing really wrong but for him everything was freaking wrong. Every day was absolutely wrong. That was why he ended up hiding himself just to cry.

He wept like a baby not because he was tired of her condition but he cried because he was too damn scared of the outcome. Too coward to face the day tomorrow. The fact that his precious wife might not be able to recognize him, totally forgetting about him too.

Scared kept haunting him every single day. That one day when he wake up from his long slumber his wife beside him might freak out because she already forgot everything about him.

He was too damn scared. It scared the hell out of him.

"Oh, good morning Sanji-san how's your work today?" An old man greeted. He was their new neighbor in their new place.

"As usual old man, it was tiring as ever," Sanji replied. Blowing his already formed smoke on his cigarette.

"As expected from the owner of the famous restaurant."

"No need to praise me old man, then I should have leave you for a while."

The old man just waved his hand in response. As Sanji stepped away from him, moving toward his not yet familiar place, which he probably called home.

He just wanted to rest after a very tiring work in restaurant. To sleep beside his gorgeous wife was his top priority. Although Nami was in her delicate condition, she never forgot being a good wife to him.

He grabbed hold the door knob in their new house, pulling it open before he said, "I am home."

PEACEFULNESS welcomed him, but he still could hear a small murmured coming from his wife in the living room.

"My Goddess, what are you doing?" Sanji asked. Walking toward the living room, still confused but he was eager to find her, to touch her, to kiss her because he really missed her already.

"Oh... welcome home Sanji-kun," Nami greeted. When she spotted him, she quickly leaped to wrap her hands around him, capturing his mouth to drown him into a wild passionate kiss until the kiss got into a very intense one.

Biting. Nibbling. Sucking. Dancing together using their mouths.

Sanji did not intend to broke this paradise kiss.

When their lips finally parted, only a thin like string saliva connected the two of them. Nami smiled, her hands still wrapped around Sanji's neck, "How's your tiring work?"

"As you said my goddess, it was very tiring as usual but because of your lustful welcome I already forget being so damn tired... then would you want to continue our lovey dovey in our room?" Sanji whispered in a way of seduction. His hands that placed on his wife waist, slowly traveled down to her buttocks, grabbing them toward his already erected arousal.

"I hope so but..."

"Nah... there's no but... do you want your handsome husband doing his masturbation by himself alone again..."

Nami held his mouth suddenly just to prevent him from saying those dirty words. "Shhh... we have a visitor today, so watch your mouth"

"Huh, visitor..." Sanji's mouth hanged open. Wide eyes. Gapping. Jaw dropping.

. . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . .

His eyes wandered around, looking wholly around the house. Everywhere. But he did not see anyone, no one else beside them. No visitor at all.

Sighing long.

"Where... are... the... visitor... located?" Sanji shuttered so slowly. Gulping hardly.

"There," Nami replied eagerly, pointing her index finger on a wooden chair. Only a wooden chair. No person at all. "He stood there in the first place, while he was looking at us with his right eyebrow raised."

It is just a wooden chair without eyebrows to raise, without mouth to speak, without body but having a four legs.

Sanji's jaw dropped down long with his mouth still opened widely.

AGAIN?

SO,

This time it was a wooden chair. The visitor was a chair itself.

Fellowship, minna, the visitor is a wooden chair, we need to greet the chair? It that alright?

Because of a damn wooden chair his erotic imagination abruptly broke into a tiny pieces and his erected arousal started to goes back to its original size.

'Sorry for that little one,' Sanji thought, looking down on his manhood.

"Sanji-kun, he said how are you? Do not just ignore him. If you so, he might forget to give us lot of money," Nami whispered avidly. Exchanging her gaze between Sanji and the visitor. THE CHAIR itself.

"Ahh... hi there you chaaiiiir...?" Sanji greeted. Trying to act like jolly in front of a chair, with his very gloomy atmosphere.

Nami held Sanji's hand, leading him to seat right in front of their precious visitor. He had no other choice but to follow her, although it was so damn embarrassed. So freaking shameful.

Black Leg Sanji was now one of the famous, tough, influential and puissant pirate in this whole world, but actually talking to a wooden chair. Are you crazy?

"His name is Monkey D. Luffy a king, but he did not mention what king he is. He is really a funny idiot king, who used to collect his nakama one by one... after a long painful adventure he finally achieved his dream, the ultimate treasure ONE PIECE..." Nami blabbed. Kept talking and talking nonstop by herself.

'So now, it is Luffy story. But actually Nami-san, Luffy is our captain and our nakama... he is not a chair but a monkey.'

Nami kept telling Sanji the life of her visitor, THE CHAIR. Actually it was the story of her nakama, the pirate King himself Monkey D. Luffy, when she met him until they found the greatest treasure ONE PIECE but the summarize not the full story.

Though Sanji sat beside her, he never really listened. He was kind of busy kissing her, to her neck and to her open-cleavage shirt. Both of his hand travelled all around his wife body. Groping her breasts. Circling her abdomen. Rubbing her thigh. Sliding his hand inside her pants.

Wait, what about your visitor? Your visitor was still watching right, while this ero-cook doing his erotic plan, right?

Well basically, Nami already forgot about the presence of her visitor, the chair, but she found it really funny talking nonsense so she continued talking.

And Sanji?

Come to think of it, in the very beginning, he did not really bother to care about the chair. So, chair, visitor or whatsoever was not a great threat to totally forgot his erection.

The plu plu of the transmitting snail, denden mushi, broke Nami's storytelling and also destroyed Sanji's activity that made him really mad.

They located their eyes simultaneously on the transmitting snail.

"A call?" Nami just said.

Ignoring. Sanji continued doing what he was currently doing until his wife stopped him.

"Sanji-kun, a call!" Nami repeated.

'Fuck!'

Sanji stood up angrily, marching to pick up the shitty upcoming call, "Hello, the shitty cook speaking..."

"BOSS IT'S TERRIBLE!" A continuous cried echoed. Cried coming from his workers.

"Damn! TALK SLOWLY BASTARD!"

"Boss, our cooks start to fight with our precious customers, no one cannot stop them except you, so please come back here!" Cried by his workers.

"Then so?" Sanji replied. Ignoring again. He just lit his cigarette, placing it between his lips.

"But boss, they nearly kill each other..."

"Then tell them to kill each other already! Don't just disturb my happiness, you damnasses!"

"But booooooooss!"

"Don't you dare broke anything in my restaurant, if so, I will shitty kill all of you"

"Booooooooooss!"

Suddenly, a smooth touch soothed Sanji's feeling. It was coming from his goddess, who stood beside him.

"Sanji-kun, I think they badly need you, so just go." Nami said. Smiling so beautifully like she was the real goddess in heaven.

"Do not worry about them, they can easily take care of themselves." Sanji assured.

"BOSS, WE CAN'T!" Cried of workers.

"SHUT UP!"

"I know the reason why you do not want to go, it is because of me, your worried about me, right? Then just go, I am fine by myself."

"No, you are not... I will stay here..."

"Sanji-kun, I am really fine. Well in fact, I am always alone when you were working in restaurant. So, please help your customers because if they all die, we will absolutely lost our money."

Sanji chuckled, although his wife forgot almost all of her memories, she was still the same, still remembered her beli. Greedy as usual, that was why he really loved her.

"Now, big man help your customers and save our money!" Nami cheered. Placing a little punch on Sanji's shoulder.

"Are you sure?" Sanji asked. He was really worried based on his expression.

"Yeah, and if anything would happen, I will immediately call you using this baby denden."

"Bossssss!"

CLICK!

"They need you," Nami added, while giving his coat to him.

"Then, I will come back really soon, so do not do anything that might hurt you... the baby denden... do not forget to call me if you think something not usual happen." Sanji quickly wore his coat, kissing him directly on her lips before adding the three words, "I LOVE YOU."

BANG... the bang on the door echoed around the house when he leaved.

SILENCE.

"I love you too... ehh... what happen? Is there something recently happened? Does my husband go home... or leave? But it's already time for him to go home. Well, back to my reading... but where is my book?... Am I reading a book?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

17.3K 515 14
A gang leader luffy falls in love with his neighbor trafalgar law who works at the hospital his brothers boyfriend works at. They start dating but so...
28.3K 876 15
You are the daughter of hated pirates, just like Ace. You are injured, tortured, and almost killed. This, believe it or not, is my first fanfic, the...
344K 15.7K 30
🏴‍☠️🔥☠️ ── OPLA┊❪ ꜱᴀɴᴊɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❜ ࿔*:・゚ a ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ...
1.4K 85 13
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF PASSION OF THE PIRATE, MY FIRST STORY. Drifting in the ocean for who knows how long, you are saved by a group of pirates...