the elements of Harmony seaso...

perywild

Еще

1 episods of Elemets of Harmony
2nd episode of the Elements of Hamony.
3 episode of the Elents of twilight sparle part1st
4 episods of Elements of Harmony part2 of Apple Jack Hypnotizers twilight sparle
6 Episode of elements of Harmony is this apple Jack lair?
episode 7 of the elements of Harmony

5 episode of elemeths of Harmony part3

13 1 0
perywild

Wait a minute his having a vision. What is his vision about I don't know but I know that It is Apple Jack. ok so what do we do? I don't to do. I think I should come for him Great Idea. go head here goes nothing. the next morning we get to go to the ever Free Forest. why because Apple Jack Hypnotize twilight. rainbow is right think about Apple Jack took magic and rainbow Dash had a vision must be about Apple Jack Hypnotize twilight. Okay let's go and get are Friend back who's with? we are with you Rainbow Dash if it means getting Twilight Back. OKAY the 6 of us or going to get twilight back. let's get in Apple Jack lair.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

266K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
95.2K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
288K 20.4K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
193K 9.8K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...