A Different Side of Twilight...

By charlottetex2

What if at the end of breaking dawn pt 1, Jacob didn't imprint on Renesmee, and he is still in love with Bell... More

A Different Side of Twilight Breaking Dawn
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 9

1.9K 46 6
By charlottetex2

Jacob's P.O.V

Walking down the street, I paused at a bench. "Bella, let's sit. I have something for you," I said.

Bella sits beside me, saying, "Okay."

After we sat down, I grabbed my bag and pulled out a box.

Bella asked, "What did you get me?"

I handed Bella the box. She opened it and saw the bracelet. She removed the bracelet from the box and examined it.

"It's a werewolf charm," I explained.

"It's lovely, like the one you gifted me at graduation," Bella remarked.

"Yep, it's a charm bracelet, so you can add charms to it."

"Wow, it's beautiful. Thank you, Jake."

Bella hugged me.

I said, "You're welcome.'"

We moved away. Bella gazed at the bracelet. "Will you put it on me?" she inquired.

"Sure," I responded.

I took the bracelet and wrapped it around her wrist.

After wrapping the bracelet around her wrist, I withdrew my hands, gazed at her, and grinned. Bella admired its beauty and said she would dedicate all her charms to me.

I hugged her. "That's sweet," I told her.

We separated once more, our eyes meeting.

Bella's P.O.V

Jacob stared at me, and then an awkward silence ensued. I shifted my gaze and stood up. "Let's head out now," I suggested.

Jacob stood up, too, and spoke. "Yeah,"

We began strolling along the sidewalk down the street. Continuing, Jacob paused in front of a restaurant several buildings down.

"I'm hungry and getting some food. Come in and watch," Jacob invited.

"It's okay. I will hang out here and try to get used to being around humans. I'll come soon." I responded.

"Okay, see you soon."

Once Jacob had left, I strolled around. As I walked past a group of guys, they glanced at me and made remarks. Am I that hot as a vampire?

After a 10-minute walk, I reached a shop. Inside, the Quileute tribe's jewelry caught my eye. I chose a necklace, and the cashier warned me, "It's delicate and rare. Be careful."

"Okay," I said, looking at the necklace.

"Do you like the necklace?"

"Yes."

"Do you want it?"

A cute boy walked out and spoke. "Don't beg her to get it."

"I'm not," said the older guy.

The young boy looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry, my name is Collin Littlesea, and you are..." the young boy asked.

"I'm Bella Cullen," I responded.

"Nice to meet you, Bella,"

"Anyway, back to the necklace," the older man interrupted.

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you want it?"

"No, I'm looking for a charm for my charm bracelet."

I put it down and showed him my charm bracelet.

"Oh, we got some. Collin, can you get the charm box in the back?" the older man asked.

"Sure," Collin responded.

While Collin fetched the box, my eyes throbbed with pain. I can't remove my contacts because people will see my red eyes.

Collin's dad glanced at me, concerned. "Are you alright?" he inquired.

"Yeah, it's my contacts," I responded.

"Oh, take the contacts out. It could infect your eyes if you don't."

"I can't."

"Why wait? Let me guess. You're a vampire?"

I looked at him, mad and shocked that he said that.

"Wait, is that true?" the older man asked.

"Yeah," I whispered.

Collin emerged, holding the box of charms. "Here you go," he announced.

Collin's dad took the box and opened it. Collin looked at me in curiosity. "Why are you guys so quiet, and Bella? Why are your eyes looking red, like they're infected?" he asked.

"Well, I'm wearing contacts, and my eyes hurt," I responded.

"Oh."

"And also, she has a reason for wearing contacts," the older man said.

"Like what?" Collin asked.

We were silent for a second. Collin looked at me. "What is it, Bella?" he asked.

I walked over to Collin and whispered in his ear. "I'm a vampire,"

Collin's eyes widened. "What?" he asked.

"You heard me," I responded.

"It can't be."

"It's true."

"Prove it."

"I can't do that in public."

"Oh yeah, the treaty."

"How do you know?"

"I'm part of the Quileute tribe."

"Really? Are you a werewolf?"

"Yeah, a new one. I'm now learning."

"Who's teaching you?"

"Jacob Black. He's strong and an expert."

"Really? I know him."

"Wait, are you the girl he has been talking about?"

"What do you mean?"

"He has been talking about a girl. He returned to the tribe to discuss a revived girl.

"Oh."

"Anyway, I should go."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"What charm are you looking for?" the older man inquired.

"Can I look?" I asked.

"Sure."

I studied charms and encountered many. For example, I found some charms with names and words like boyfriend or best friend in crystal hearts. I liked the best friend one because it resembles Jacob.

I pointed at the charm. "I like this one," I mentioned.

"The best friend's crystal heart charm," the older man said.

"Yes."

"Okay, it's $25."

"Okay, is it okay if I come back tomorrow?"

"Yeah, do you want me to put it on hold?"

"Yes, that's great, thank you."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked it.

Please vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 472 20
What if Edward mate someone else before Bella? Samantha left him after she found out she was pregnant with Edward's child. 15 years later, Samantha...
378K 6.1K 28
Renesmee finds out Jacob imprinted on her and things change rapidly. Jacob is forced to move out of Forks and doesnt know what to do. What will Renes...
567 9 1
What if Bella was never in the picture? What if Jacob imprinted on Edward, instead of Renesmee? (that sh*t was weird)
233K 3.2K 45
A sequel to A different side of Twilight Breaking dawn, after the entire vampire and werewolf feud with the Cullen family and the Volturi, Jacob, and...