Goldmine [J.H]

By coultzy

"Goldmine" is the third book in the AFL series, drawing readers into a poignant and thought-provoking journey... More

Main Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three

Five

234 37 3
By coultzy

Jesse
I wasn't concentrating on training today, every five seconds I'd be looking for Bailey. "Wow, you're just like Nathan was for Amelia." David joked, which got a laugh from the surrounding people. I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

As I walked away from them I heard Nathan "Are you ever gonna let that go?" Nathan then laughed and soon followed me to start our time trials.

Bailey

@bdaniels: I'm so excited for today @jessebhogan

Once I got there the stadium was filling up with supporters. My heart increased so fast with each step I took. I wanted Amelia to come with me, but she had to work, forcing me to come alone, but I was also excited about meeting Jesse. "Oh my gosh." My hand was over my chest.

-time skip-

It's has been a few minutes and Jesse was two people away from me. I was so nervous. I didn't know what to do.

He was now in front of me, and what if he didn't even notice. "Jesse?" He looked up seeing me there, I looked down at him, he was so handsome, and I was this close to him. "Jesse." I spoke again softly, I placed my hand on his face, just to make sure that he was real.

I was smiling at him, and he smiled back, climbing up locking eyes with me. "You're here right, this isn't a dream?" I asked as he placed his hands over my mine. "Oh my gosh. I can't believe that I'm talking to you face to face." Jesse cut me with by pressing his lips against mine.

Jesse pulled away after a few seconds. "You are even more beautiful in person." He smirked and I smiled, he handed me a piece of paper and leaned in to kiss me again.

"I want you to come to Melbourne with me," Jesse asked, my mouth hung open, what? Did he want to go on a date with me? "Bailey, text me your number." He gave me another kiss and jumped down walking away from me.

"Okay." I smiled, turning around to head up the stairs. I heard my phone call when I reached the top.

The phone call between Amelia & Bailey

Amelia- How did it go?

Bailey- AMELIA HE KISSED ME, HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!!

I was about to continue what I was saying when Danielle was staring at me from a distance.

Bailey- Hey I've got to go I'll call you later. I said to Amelia, who told me to tell her everything.

I hung up and waved goodbye to Jesse he waved back, I rushed up the steps. I reached the top when I heard my name being called. "I want to talk to you." I turned to see Danielle. "STOP TALKING TO MY BOYFRIEND!!" she shouted.

"Hi, do I know you?" I asked her, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"JUST STAY AWAY FROM JESSE!" I just ignored her and walked away out towards my car and headed home.

Messages between Jesse and Bailey

Bailey- Hey Jesse it's Bailey! 🙂

Jesse- come with me to Melbourne! I saw you talking with Danielle.

Bailey- Yes, please. Yeah, she was telling me to stop talking to you! She's quite intimidating.

Jesse- How did she even know? Oh yeah she can be. Anyways, I'll pick you up in the morning.

Bailey- I can't wait.

————

Jesse
We just landed in Melbourne. We held hands as we walked throughout the airport. I tried my best to shield her from the camera's, but we got caught a few times. "Does this happen to you a lot?" Bailey asked as we continued to walk out of the airport. "Ugh!" Bailey groaned as she saw Nat getting caught with an interview.

"It comes with the job! I hate it, but I love my job." I smile facing Bailey, smiling. We reached the elevator, we squeezed our way to the back. I placed my finger on my lips as I pushed her against the wall. "Shh" I whisper, turning around I turned back to Bailey and leaned my lips into her neck.

"Mhm." Bailey whispers and I felt the elevator stop and before it could open and to be caught. I gave her a quick kiss, grabbed her hand and walked out of the elevator. "I need to know!" Bailey stopped looking at me. "Why did you ask me instead of Danielle?" Bailey asked as I took her hand.

"Danielle and I aren't in a relationship! It's more complicated, it's not gonna last long." I face her, taking her hand and walking towards the bus. I let her go up first and she gave an awkward smile to everyone. "Watch your head." I lean into her ear. I watch her walk towards the middle and sitting by the window.

I sat besides her. "I'm the only non Fremantle person here. I thought you said that Amelia was coming?" Bailey whispers as we waiting for Nathan and I sat down besides her.

"Oh yeah! I may have lied about that." I chuckle, as Bailey playfully slaps my leg.
"Oh, you're gonna be fine." I take her hand in mine and she holds onto it tightly.

I watch Bailey sip up her jacket as I wrap my arm around her. "Can I ask what made your relationship complicated?" Bailey asks as she cuddles into my shirt.

I pulled her hood over her head placing her head on my shoulder, cuddling up with me. "Just things that I should have noticed. Nothing, for you to worry about." I replied.

"How are you not cold?" I hear her ask, which made me chuckle.

"It's not too bad." I watch Bailey roll her eyes. "What?" I smiled.

"Boys" I chuckle, Nathan finally got on the bus and we headed to the hotel. I watched the traffic go by as Bailey closed her eyes.

"Are you guys like a thing?" I turn seeing Matt. I shook my head in no. "What?" Michael added in.

"I'm still technically in a relationship! If I do anything with Bailey, I'm technically cheating on Danielle." I honestly have no idea if they brought that.

"Yeah sure! And what's stopping you from breaking up Danielle?" Caleb questioned, yeah I'm guessing they didn't.

I looked back at Bailey. "Why are you guys so interested? Don't you like Danielle?" I chuckled, I knew that no one liked her.

"Oh jeez, what gave it away Jesse?" Caleb joked. "She's toxic!" I gave them a glare.

"Hey! she may be, but she still is my girlfriend." I warned, shaking Bailey up any attempt to end this conversation. I knew that they were right, I just didn't want to label her as anything.

"Hey, wake up! Save me from the boys." I begged, she sat up let out a yawn, I turned to the boys and stuck out my tongue. "Thank you." I whispered as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You've got to be the biggest child ever." Bailey giggles cutely, I couldn't help but let a smile grow on my face.

After a few minutes, the driver pulled up in front of the hotel. Our game is the first one up tomorrow against Melbourne. "Alright, enough about me." I begged as we got off the bus. "There has got to be something about you I don't already know." I continued as we followed everyone inside.

—————
"Three sixty, three sixty one, ahh here Jesse." I look up seeing Bailey standing by the door, I just imagined her, ahh Jesse come on man. I shake my head from the thought.

I opened the room with the card and let her inside first, holding the door as she did.

"Now that we're alone! You can stop avoiding my question." I grabbed her placing her against the door. "Tell me something about you that I don't already know." I held her hands above her head.

"Ahh, I'm a Cancer, I was born in Greece, and I have an older brother named Morgan Daniels." Bailey gulped when I got close to her.

"I've had so many thoughts of what we'd do if I was ever alone with you." I whisper against her lips.

"So why don't you?" Bailey begs as she tries to move but I held her in place. "Jesse?" She whispers, I pull back letting her arms fall.

"Hey, did you hear the guys on the plane?" Bailey asked trying to distract from the situation. I turned around running my hands down my face.

"They sang that kissing song." I laughed. I feel her hands run across my stomach I placed my hands on hers.

"Yeah, I heard that." I pulled her back, and laying on the bed, Bailey stood their awkwardly looking at me, I grabbed her by her waist pulling her back as I walked backwards, falling back on the bed. Bailey on top of me and we ended up banging our heads against one another. "Fuck!" She laughed holding her head.

We both looked at each other and we both had that thought. I wanted it bad, I so did. However, I shook it off again. "Come here." I carefully pushed her off me and climbed on top of her.

I placed my hand on her face slowly stroking it with my thumb. I leaned down and gave her another kiss, pulling away she placed her hand on my chest and one on my cheek. "Trust me, I want to." I spoke, she smiled and stroked my face, with her thumb.

Bailey

"Kiss me again" I asked, he leans in, and our lips connect. I ran my hands through his hair, pulling him down to me, I wanted him to do everything and anything he wanted to do me.

"Bailey." Jesse spoke as he pulled away from our kiss, I didn't let him continue as I pressed my lips against his and he ran his hands along my body, I wrapped my arms around him holding him in one position.

He pulled away and removed his shirt, I moved his hands from my waist to the hem of my shirt. Jesse then pulled back from the kiss, I laid underneath him catching my breath, watching my hands slide along his abs.

"Not yet! I promise soon! Just not yet." I shook my head, he leaned down and kiss my forehead. "I promise." I leaned up, meeting his in the middle.

Jesse
I didn't want to go any further than this. "Bailey, trust me I want nothing more than this." I paused, I grabbed my shirt putting it on and sitting besides her.

"Jesse, I?"  Bailey sits up taking my hand, I removed hers from me. "Jesse, this is my choice." I looked at her, shocked. "If we can't why can't I at least touch you?" I got up, looking at her in the mirror.

"You've got no idea what you do to me Bailey." I turn around looking at her. "I DON'T WHAT YOU TO HAVE UGH!" I paused I had no idea how to say this. "I JUST DONT WANT YOU BE FUCK ARE YOU IN LOVE THOUGH?" She looked at me like she was surprised.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? I FUCKING LOVE YOU JESSE!" I hear her shout back. "I fucking love you Jesse, how many times do I have tell you that? All I want is you, I don't care what I get labeled as all I want is for you to love me, is that too much to ask?" Bailey declares, I turn around lowering my voice.

"Bailey I'm in a relationship." She shakes her head. "I can't do this Bailey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 3.2K 200
Colby Brock x Reader instagram love story
334K 8K 65
imagines I wrote of women footballers! *ignore spelling mistakes pls, ty!*
25.3K 418 20
▐ 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘰𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘴, π˜₯𝘒𝘳𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 christian slater βœ— fem! reader various fandoms ━━ imagines ...
65K 809 53
title is pretty self explanatory, I'll try to upload one a week. I'm Walkers age I'm not weird trust πŸŽ€ I'm just a teenage girl in love with Walker...