Imagine Michael

By MoonwalkForever

A book of short fantasies ;) I always think of ideas and thoughts about Michael that I never write about. In... More

Intro
• Your Famous Boyfriend •
• He Helps You Clean The House •
• You Miss Him •
• He Buys You Personals •
• Staring Contest •
• You Meet A Friend That Sounds Like Him •
• You & Michael become a Power Couple •
• He Helps You Out With Your College Paper•
• Michael's Love Letter to You •
• It's Your Birthday •
• He Creates The Perfect Prom •
• He Comes Home To You Trying On His Clothes •
• You Become Overwhelmed •
• You Watch A Scary Movie •
• Finding His Poetry About You •
• No More Makeup •
• Miss Independent •
• You Embarass Yourself •
• You're Jealous Part 1 •
• You're Jealous Part 2 •
• Brotherly Competition •
• Tonight You're Gonna Dance For Him Part 1 •
•Tonight You're Gonna Dance For Him Part 2 •
• Post Break Up Letter •
• Tipsy, Tipsy, Kissy Kissy •
• Dance, Dance •
• You Host The VMA's •
• Rain Rain, Don't Go Away •
He Brings You Flowers
A Bad Breakout
He Gives Up
• Physical Michael •
• He Doesn't Want You Working •
~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 1)
~ Time Flies - Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 2)
~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 3)
~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 4)
~ Times Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 5)
~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Final Part)
Needing Space
The Last Straw
The Last Straw (Part 2)
He Does Your Eyeliner
Lost Memories
Lost Memories (Part 2)
Lost Memories (Final Part 3)
He Ignores You
He Posts A Bomb Ass Selfie
Effort? Gone? ~ Part 1
Effort? Gone? ~ Part 2
Effort? Gone? ~ Part 3
• Quick Note •
Effort? Gone? Part 4 | Finale
Fights & Feelings
Requests from Readers :)
Wobbly Walk, Embarrassing Talk
Carnival Festivities
It's Been A Long Tiiiiime
Running Him Away
The Painful Toothache
Venturing Out On His Own [1/6]
Venturing Out On His Own [2/6]
Venturing Out On His Own [3/6]
Venturing Out On His Own [4/6]
Venturing Out on His Own [5/6]
Venturing Out On His Own [6/6]
Ideas & Thoughts
Returning to Imagine Michael
One Night Stand
MJ Question of the Week #1
My Dangerous Instagram Baddie
MJ Question of the Week #2
Construction Workin' Michael
MJ Question of the Week #3
HAPPY VICTORY DAY 💛
Touch Deprived

• You're Not His First •

4.4K 149 8
By MoonwalkForever

Have you ever loved someone so much and wanted to be their first but you discover that unfortunately you won't be? Accepting this is pretty hard. Please enjoy.

Michael and you had always been comfortable talking to each other about sex. He was never immature about this topic and would always cater to your sexual needs.

Michael was your first. Very first. ♡

He captured your heart and was a gentleman when you asked him to wait.

In your mind, you just knew you were his.

So you wanted to ask him to make him blush.

You sit in his lap and rub his face.

"Baby, who was your first?"

Just knowing he was going to say you, you smile, feeling butterflies about to erupt.

He looks into your eyes and then shortly looks away.

"To tell the truth, babe, my first was a girl that I fell for when I was 19."

Your heart instantly drops.

"What?" You ask, almost heartbroken. You move away from him and stand as you look at him.

"I wasn't your first?" You ask, wanting to tear up.

"Ummm no. But come here baby that's not important. What's important is that your my soon to be wife and you have my heart now."

"But Michael I thought I was your first?"

You can't truly get this in your mind. All this time, you thought you were each others first.

To be honest, it broke your heart a little more than you imagined.

You begin to walk away.

"Y/N wait. Are you really going to get upset with me because you weren't my first? Does it really matter that much to you?"

"Yes Michael. I just need some space right now."

Being totally shocked, you walk downstairs and sit on the couch.

This is something major to you. You gave yourself to Michael first. You didn't get the same treatment?

Wow.

••

That night you decided to sleep in the guest room. You weren't mad at him, but slightly hurt.

It wasn't his fault for falling in love at 19. Just because you fell in love with him at a young age and he was basically your first everything, doesn't mean you had to be his first EVERYTHING as well.

It just hurt and you needed time to process what he had told you.

As you lay in bed, you feel movement beside you.

You hear his sweet voice. "Baby?"

You pretend to be sleep, being that you're still slightly upset.

He carefully puts his hands under you, picking you up, carrying you to the master bedroom. You keep your eyes closed while you feel him carefully lay you on the bed and pull your gown up.

He caresses your thighs and you feel light kisses even between them.

He pulls your lace panties down and waste no time outlining your lips with his tongue.

He then sucks and lightly pecks your clit, only making you feel deeply aroused inside.

Minutes of tongue gestures and sucking motions leads you to that special high.

You arch your back and moan his name as love juices flow out of you soothingly.

You pant softly and act as though you had just waken.

"Michael what are you doing!?!"

He ignores you and sloppily tongue kisses you, letting you get a taste of your own sweetness.

"Baby, I just want you to know whether you were my first or not, that doesn't change my love for you. You were not my first but that does not change where we are now. I have a major passion for you and you know that. You're the best I've ever had baby girl. Please don't be upset with me. I love you madly."

You smile, only feeling much better inside.

"I'm not mad baby. I do love you more and I do understand what you're saying. I overreacted and I'm sorry. It just hurt me slightly. Just because it's a big thing to me doesn't mean I have to be rude or upset with you about it. I love you. You're the best I've ever had as well."

As you kiss and make up, you go thru the rest of the night making love to each other til the sun rises.

~MoonwalkForever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 64 12
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ⊰•❥ 𝟏𝟎𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔...𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕...
116K 2.7K 107
Book I Of the 'Not Vanilla' Imagine Series. 𝚃𝚆: includes strong language, Sexual content, Explicit content. Readers discretion is Advised Imagines...
1.8K 49 8
𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝚒'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒'𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎... ⋆⭒˚。...
43.1K 368 20
imagines worth fulfilling. let your mind explore. pls don't be shy. 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗷 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝘀 . 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃