Hello, Mr. Celebrity (Larry S...

Autorstwa CupcakeandTommo

Louis Tomlinson is worthless. At least, that's what he believes. His father has beat him everyday since Louis... Więcej

Hello, Mr. Celebrity (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One (Mature Content)
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Nineteen

25.5K 865 1K
Autorstwa CupcakeandTommo

Here you go, my lovelies.

Chapter Nineteen

Louis' Point of View

"Get up sleeping beauties, it's time for breakfast!" Zayn called to us from my bedroom doorway.

"BREAKFAST?" I heard an Irish voice scream, then there was a thud and Liam's voice saying, "Ow, Nialler."

"Up up up! Time to start your day!" Zayn sang annoyingly.

I groaned, and cuddled more into Harry's bare chest.

Zayn huffed and gave up, leaving the room.

I felt Harry's chest rumbling as a low chuckle left his lips. I pried my eyes open to see his green ones staring at me.

"Hi." he said, sounding amused.

"Hi." I mumbled, grinning.

"Are you gonna kiss me good morning or not?" he asked, sticking his lip out in a pout.

I chuckled, then leaned toward him, giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

He smiled, showing his dimples. "Much better."

I rolled my eyes, smiling. I forced myself to get out of bed, and slipped on one of Harry's sweatshirts.

He raised an amused eyebrow. I stuck my tongue out at him, and shuffled out into the hallway.

I made my way to the kitchen, still feeling sleepy.

When I entered the room, I saw Niall alternating between taking bites of his own food, stealing food off of Liam's plate. Liam just rolled his eyes, and let him. You could tell he actually loved it though, by the way he was smiling fondly at the blonde Irishman.

I chuckled at the couple, and stepped past Zayn to get to the large plate of pancakes that Anne had made for us.

Zayn scoffed. "What? No good morning?"

I scowled at him. "No."

He pouted. "And why is that?"

"Because you woke me up! I need my beauty sleep, Malik!" I screeched.

I heard a deep chuckle, and glanced at the doorway to see my boyfriend standing there. His hair was ruffled from just waking up, and gosh, he still had his sexy morning voice.

"You don't need sleep to make you beautiful babe. It just comes naturally to you." Harry mumbled.

I blushed, and began stacking pancakes on my plate. Harry carefully sat down in a chair at the kitchen table, and watched his band mates bicker with each other.

Anne walked over to the table, and set a plate of food in front of Harry. "Good morning baby boy." she said as she kissed his head.

"Morning Mummy." he muttered, smiling softly at her.

I grinned to myself. Can he get any more adorable?

"You know," Gemma said as she strolled into the room. "Sometimes I think wow, my little brother has really matured. But then I see the little bratty three year old who always broke my Barbie dolls."

Harry scowled at her. "I was putting them out of their misery."

Gemma scoffed. "What misery?"

Harry smirked. "Belonging to you."

"You little-"

"Okay you two," Anne said in a motherly tone. "Enough."

Niall laughed at Harry getting in trouble from his mum, and I had to hide a grin.

"It's how we show our love for each other, right stupid?" Gemma said, smirking at Harry.

Harry nodded. "You're actually right for once. Have you finally gotten smarter?"

"If you mean smarter than you, then the goal wasn't very high." Gemma said, snatching an apple from the basket on the counter.

"That's good, cause if you have to think too hard, you might hurt yourself Gem." Harry responded.

Anne huffed. "I give up." she muttered to me.

I grinned. "How long will they go back and forth like that?"

"All day if you let them." Anne rolled her eyes at her children. I chuckled.

"Sorry to interrupt," Liam announced, cutting off the siblings arguing. "But we have a meeting with management today."

"When?" Zayn asked, placing a bite of pancake in his mouth.

Liam checked his phone for the time. "In about forty five minutes, actually."

Niall squeaked, then began stuffing his face with food faster. Liam cautioned him to be careful so he wouldn't choke, but Niall just continued clearing his plate.

Zayn got up from the table, and put his plate in the sink. "Thanks for making breakfast Mumma Anne."

Anne kissed his cheek. "Anytime, love. Now go get ready for your meeting!"

Zayn shuffled off to the guest room which he was staying in to make himself 'beautified' for the day.

Niall finished choking down his food, and hopped up. He put his plate in the sink, and threw his arms around Anne in a hug.

"Thank you! It was fantastic!" he exclaimed.

Anne laughed, and patted his cheek as he scurried off to his room, dragging Liam behind him.

"Thank you very much for breakfast. I'll clean up the kitchen before we leave." I said, turning to Anne.

She scoffed, kissed my cheek, and said "You'll do nothing of the sort! Go get ready, dear. I'll clean up."

I protested, but she pushed me out of the kitchen, grabbing Harry and doing the same to him.

I huffed, and Harry laughed. "That's my mum for you. She'll get her way, no matter what. It's where Gemma got it from."

I smirked, and followed Harry to my room.

We stripped down to our underwear, and began pulling clothes out to wear today.

I put my hand on my hip, and narrowed my eyes at my closet. "What should I wear?"

Harry chuckled. "I don't know. But which jeans go better with this top?"

I turned around to see him holding up a loose white t-shirt, and two different options of jeans.

"The black ones. Definitely the black ones." I told him before diving into my closet to find something.

He chuckled. "I think the real reason you like my black jeans is because they're skin tight."

Yes, that is is exactly the reason I love those jeans. They're so tight they look as if they were painted onto his long, slim legs. And they squeezed his bum in just the right way.

I scoffed. "I think you're delusional."

He barked out a laugh. "Oh okay. Whatever you say dear."

I pushed a pile of clothes aside on my closet floor, and found what I was looking for. "Aha!" I yelled.

I slipped the warm black jumper on, and slid some red jeans on my legs.

"What do you think?" I asked Harry, spinning in a circle in front of him.

He whistled, making me blush. He then walked over to me, and leaned down, pressing his face into my shoulder.

He hummed. "Smells like you. I love it."

I smiled softly, and petted at his curls as he snuggled into my neck.

Suddenly Liam's head poked in the doorway. "Let's hit the road, lads!"

Harry reluctantly pulled away from me, and I slipped on a pair of black Toms before following him into the hallway.

Zayn emerged from the room in front of us, looking slightly grumpy that he didn't have more time to get ready.

The three of us made our way into the kitchen, where Liam had Niall pinned against the kitchen island, snogging heavily.

Zayn cleared his throat, and they broke apart.

Liam's cheeks burned, while Niall just smirked. "What? You wanna watch?" the Irish lad spoke.

Zayn scrunched up his nose, and I rolled my eyes. "I have to look at your ugly mug all day anyway, I don't wanna watch you mack on your boyfriend too." I teased.

Niall grinned smugly. "Whatever you say, buttface."

I smiled at the familiar banter between us.

Niall hopped down from his place on the counter, and Liam grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers.

A warm feeling came over me. I'm glad to see Niall so happy. He's like a brother to me, and I've never seen him as blissfully peaceful and happy as he is when he's with Liam.

Liam and Niall scurried out the front door, with Zayn trailing behind them.

Harry reached down and slipped his fingers in between mine, gripping my hand tightly.

He kissed my temple. "No matter what happens at this meeting, know that I love you more than the world itself, and I would do anything for you." he said lowly.

I nodded and said, "I love you too. You are my world."

He smiled, then pulled me out the door behind the others. Liam was in the drivers seat of a sleek red convertible, while Niall was sitting shotgun, bouncing excitedly in his seat and waving his hands around frantically.

"Loueh!" Niall screamed. "Look at this car! I think I'm in heaven!"

My eyes were wide as I looked over the beautiful vehicle.

I glanced at Harry. "T-This is yours?" I exclaimed.

He shrugged. "The boys and I share it."

He chuckled at my still gaping expression, and tugged me toward the car.

We slid into the back seat next to Zayn, who was watching us with an amused smirk.

Liam calmed Niall down, then put the car in reverse, backing out of the driveway.

The drive to the office was uneventful other than Niall bickering with Zayn whether Justin Bieber was better than them or not.

I groaned, and rubbed my temples. "I feel like this is a flashback of the car ride to the concert. Except Niall is arguing with Zayn instead of my sisters."

"Hey!" Niall said. "As a dedicated Belieber, it is my duty to defend Justin when necessary."

I rolled my eyes, and Liam spoke up, rubbing his thumb over his boyfriend's knuckles. "You know, I can get you backstage passes to meet Justin at one of his concerts."

Niall's mouth dropped. "W-What!" he yelled.

Liam nodded, and Niall just sat there. I don't think he's breathing.

"Give him a moment Li, he's not currently intaking oxygen." I said.

After Niall's moment of shock, he completely burst. It took Liam and I trying to calm the blonde down, Harry looking slightly scared, and Zayn yelling at him to shut up because 'he's being creepy' to get him to stop fangirling.

We pulled into the parking lot of the meeting building, and got out of the car.

"You ready for this?" Zayn asked Niall and I.

We shared terrified looks. "Not really, no." Niall said.

Harry slung his comforting arm around my shoulders, and whispered in my ear, "Just remember what I told you earlier. It'll be fine, Lou."

I sighed, melting into his side.

We all shuffled into the intimidating looking building, walking as if we were on death row.

I followed the three boys who new what they were doing into the meeting room silently.

We all took our seats, and waited for management to join us.

Harry, Zayn, and Liam all chatted idly, but Niall and I were silent from nerves. This was our first meeting with management. Our management.

Because we're in One Direction.

Yup, still weird.

My head snapped up as the door opened and formally dressed people entered the room.

One of the men nodded to each of us. "Liam. Harry. Zayn... Niall. Louis."

I nodded back, and Niall gave a cheerful wave.

They sat across from us at the large mahogany table. "Let's get started, shall we?"

They asked Niall and I some questions about ourselves, went over some information on the tour which we would be joining when the guys finished their break, and had us sign some documents. I didn't know what they were, but Harry whispered to me to sign them. I trust him, so I did.

Then came the topic we were all dreading. "Boys," one of the men said. "It has come to our attention that four out of five of you are gay."

They paused for a minute, making my heart pound.

"We don't like it." one finally said.

My heart dropped. The man continued, "And we are forbidding you from being in relationships."

Tears filled my eyes. This can't be happening!

I jumped when Harry's hands slammed down on the table and he stood to his feet. He leaned over the table closer to the men who just made my world come crashing down.

"You can't do that." he growled.

"I can, actually." the man snarled back.

"But you won't." Harry said smugly.

"Oh? And why wouldn't I?"

I glanced at the other boys, who were looking just as confused as I am. Where exactly is Harry going with this?

"Because if I'm not allowed to be with the man I love, then I'll leave the band."

My eyes widened, along with everyone else's in the room.

"You wouldn't." management said daringly.

"I will give up everything to be with Louis. Because he is more important to me than any of this." Harry said seriously.

I spoke up. "Harry, there has to be an better way to deal with this!"

"I'll call Simon!" Liam announced, pulling out his phone. Management grumbled to themselves.

Harry sat back down in his seat, still glaring at them.

"Uncle Simon!" Liam said into the phone. He briefly explained the situation to him, then put his phone on speaker, setting it on the table in front of him.

My mouth dropped open as Simon Cowell's voice filled the room. I mean, I know he's their- our manager, but it's still kind of shocking.

"Listen up you idiots!" Simon said to management. "Liam, Zayn, and Harry are like family to me, and I'm sure Louis and Niall will become the same quickly. And if being together is what makes my boys happy, then dang it, that's what going to happen! Let those boys be together, dimwits!"

Management scowled at us, then one said, "Fine. You may be together. But you may not tell the public."

We all cheered, and Harry grabbed me, pulling me into a tight hug. We held each other as if we would never let go.

Management silently got up and left the room, slamming the door behind them.

I grabbed Liam's phone, and said into it, "Thank you. Thank you so much."

"It's my pleasure, Louis." Simon said. "If you make Harry happy, then I'm all for your relationship."

I grinned, tears filling my eyes at the sheer relief. Niall grabbed the phone from me, and exclaimed "Thank you Simon! I wish I could hug you right now!"

Simon chuckled. "When I see you boys next time, you can give me a hug." Niall grinned.

"We love you Uncle Si!" Liam and Harry yelled.

"Love you too, boys. And you too Zayn."

"Love you too Uncle Si." Zayn said, smiling.

They ended the call, and we all stood there in silence for a moment, before falling into a group hug.

"I love you guys." Harry said.

We all cooed, and exchanged "I love you"s between us.

I leaned over to Harry and whispered in his ear, "But I love you the most."

He smiled showing his dimples, and whispered back, "Promise?"

"I promise."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2M 123K 35
highest ranks: #38 fanfic / 8.26.15 #138 teenfic / 8.30.14 (find the series, which is being edited and re-posted, on ao3. my username is amourlouis.)...
38.1K 643 45
A story about what would happen if Chiliad, a character I made, took the place of Frieza.
2.7M 100K 45
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in high school. Everyone worships him and the fact that he is the captain of the football team doesn't make m...