Highschool DxD: Tale of the H...

Bởi BlackThief12

Multi-Fanfic: This story will tell the tale of the new generation of Human, Angel, The Fallen and the Devil. ... Xem Thêm

Arc 1: The Tale of the Thief, Episode 0: The Thief's beginning
Episode 1: Welcome to the Underworld

Episode 2: Mittelt's sorrow! Burakko's Identity reveal!

63 3 0
Bởi BlackThief12

A/N: Well, you may be wondering what happened to them, well you will know what happening.

Disclaimer: I do not own Highschool DxD, only the plot.

[Episode 2: Burakko's Identity Reveal! Jailbreak time!]

[Unknown place, Holding Cell] [July 30, 2012, 2:34PM]

Mittel was chain into a wall, with a magic circle on the wall she is stuck with, her grey/blue eyes seem lifeless as she stare at the small water, reflecting her.

It has been three day since she and her comrade has lost its mentor, Exile, and being capture by the group of Stray Devil, along with a human name Burakko Dorobo.

She has no idea where are they as she has been place in another location, but it doesn't matter to her now. She has lost the only mentor who she saw him as a father figure to her.

She only know him for a year, and already she grown to attached to Exile. Kalawarmer know him more than the other, so chances are is that she is suffering more than herself.

She is just staring at the ground all the time, never get fed, her clothes has many hole and she can't use her holy spear in this state.

She is starting to lose herself.

And she want to see someone, anybody she know, around here.

[The same place, different area]

At the cell, lay a still unconscious Burakko, his mask and coat is tattered, his weapon is missing.

Then a groan came out of his mouth as he get up. A long black hair fall down to his shoulder as he put his hand on his forehead.

"Ittai, that is a hell of a headache." He say as he look around, noticing he is in a holding cell. "Well... Damn, look like I may be in a bad day." And that'd when Burakko realize that his mask is broken and his coat is tattered, and his gun are missing. "Crud, I hope no one recognize me." He say as he remove his broken mask and drop it, revealing a very feminine face with a black eyes, then he walk toward the bar.

When he touch it, he began to shake a little and smirk appear on his faces and shake it harder. Then with a groan of metal, the bar fall down.

"Heh, seem like someone put me here on purpose." Burakko say as he walk out the cell and begin to walk toward the hallway, intending to find a way out.

As he walk toward another hallway, he her a sniff and a small cry of sadness. Burakko walk toward the noises.

As he draw close to the noise, he see a water in the floor, slowly filling the hallway. "Hmm, I must be in a sewer or something. I must find whoever crying and escape here before this place get flooded... I might find my new friend here." Burakko say to himself as he continue to walk toward the noise.

[In the holding cell]

Mittel still stare down the ground, she hear some kind of water dripping, she look around and realize that the wall beside her is leaking water. Then, the wall broke down, releasing a stream of water beside her, flooding the room.

She just stare with only her though. 'So, this was how I'm going to died huh?' Mittel though as she stare blankly as she chuckle a bit. 'Heh, who care about me, I just hope everyone lived.' As she though, her mind flash with her friend, Raynare.

'Raynare, even though you want to be acknowledge by Azazel and Shemaza, you still care about your comrade, even if you don't admitted.' Her mind then flash with Dohnaseek. 'Dohnaseek, even if you just join from the recommendation from the bastard Kokabiel, you still always accompany us through anything.' She then though with Kalawarmer. 'Kalawarmer, even if you're his second in command, you always watch over me and Raynare when we were just recruited by Exile-sama, you even let us take a break when we get tire from training.'

Her mind the flash for one last time, this time Exile. 'Exile-sama, I'm sorry I couldn't save you, you have done so much for us to get stronger, even if I'm not as special as Kalawarmer, or as quick learner as Raynare, you still just recruit me out of pity even if I had no potential. I just wish... Just wish...' Tear starring to threatened to fall down. "I just wish I could say thank you!" She yell as she begin to cry deeply, mourning over the lost of her mentor and father figure name Exile.

She has been crying for who know how long, until she hear something coming. She look toward the sound to see a young boy, with a face so feminine that he may look like a girl with a long black hair and black eyes, he wear a black hooded coat but its unhooded.

She recognize the clothes, but was shock to see his faces cause she know who is he.

"Z-Zenka-kun?" Mittel say as Burakko-- no, Zenka hold the bar and shake it rapidly till it fall down. "No time to explain, let me see if I can help you get that thing out." Zenka say as he grab on to her and pull her, but to no avail. "Well, that'd not good at all. Um..." Zenka say, looking at the glyph before punching it.

Nothing happened till a crack appear on the glyph before it shattered, making Mittel fall down to Zenka, who caught her in his arm, causing them to blush a little.

"U-umm...." Mittel stuttered a little with a light blush when she feel his arm wrapped around her. Zenka then snap out of his trance and carried her bridal style and begin to move his way out of the cell and into the hallway as quickly as he can to get out of this place before it get flooded.

Honestly, Zenka kind of caught off guard for catching Mittel and carried her this way, but he ignore it, focusing on escaping this sewer like prison or some sort of underwater prison. He hope its the former cause seriously, underwater? Why would a Devil imprisoned someone and leave them here?

As he keep running, he hear a sound of a water flooding very far behind him, and he know what that mean.

"Yep, should've brought the mask with me, Tsunami Jr is mad with me." Zenka say to himself as he try to run faster. Far behind him, what Zenka call it "Tsunami Jr" is flooding the room.

As Zenka keep running from the water rushing toward him, Zenka notice a pathway on his right and took a turn there, then he went forward and turn left.

He then notice a dead end in front of him, with a faint light in a ceiling. He stop right there and look up, seeing a bar with dark cloud and red moon. Zenka then look around the place, looking for a way to get up.

"Umm.... Z-Z-Zenka-kun." Mittel say as Zenka realize he has been carrying the blonde lolita girl all the time, and now he blushing it as Mittel has a red blush on her cheek. "I um.... I gonna let you go." He say as he let Mittel, who look up and sigh as she summoned a light spear and throw it at the ceiling.

She then sprout out her wing and grab Zenka as she fly up.

[Destroyed City, 2:38 PM]

Mittel and Zenka has got out of a sewer and land at the ground as the lolicon Fallen Angel let Zenka go onto the ground.

"Well.... It least no one home.... I think." Zenka muttered as he look around for a place to stay. He then feel a tug and Zenka look to see Mittel as she point at the building and walk towards it, Zenka follow suit.

When they entered the building after she use the key that was under the board-- which made Zenka curious about it-- Mittel hug him and cries in his stomach, Zenka doesn't know what to do so he hug back.

Minutes later she stop crying and look at Zenka with tearing eyes. "Z-Zenka...." She wanted to question him about him being Burakko Dorobo, also know as Black Thief, but don't know what to say.

Zenka realize what she wanted to say and sigh as he pat. "Its... A long story Mittel. Something I'll rather talk about it later." Zenka say as he walk around, finding a place to rest. Mittel just sigh as she follow him, intend to telling him something.

As Zenka look around the hallway, Mittel grab his hand and drag him to a room. "Mittel... This place is your home?" Zenka ask the Fallen Angel, who shake her head. "No.... This is Exile's... Our own safehouse." Mittel answer as she look down in sad, making Zenka frown at the statement.

"And I guessing Exile is Denka right?" Zenka ask Mittel, who nodded as she open the room, revealing six bedroom.

Zenka is mostly confuse a little with the fact that there six bed, but he shrug it off and see Mittelt getting into bed. He feel bad for her and decided to lay next to her, so he did making Mittelt blushed from being close to Zenka, and blush harder when he wrap his arm around her.

"Hey, you're okay?" Zenka say as he look at Mittelt, who nodded a bit as she close her eyes. Zenka smile as he sleep as well, taking a rest after all the running from "Tsunami Jr" and escape alive.

[A hour later]

Mittelt open her eyes and the first thing she notice is a black shirt. She blush as she realize that she sleep with the feminine boy.

She look at Zenka and blush even more seeing his sleeping faces. His cute feminine faces, his soft breathing and the way his long hair flow make her want to be with him.

Then he stir up as he open his eyes and saw her eyes. Both face were inch close and its nose touches each other, they can feel its breathing from such inches.

Realizing that their faces is close, her faces beef red and got up, blushing a bit.

"Z-Zenka-kun!?" Mittelt yell in embarrassed before clasp her hand in her mouth, blushing up the storm as say person got up and look away, blushing as well. "Okay... Next time, don't get too close." Zenka muttered a bit as he got out of the bed, with Mittelt follow suit.

Zenka look at himself, his coat tattered and his phone is missing along with his gun. He sigh a bit and then look at Mittelt, who was looking at her tattered clothes as well. "Hey Mittelt, is there any clothes I could spare?" Zenka ask Mittelt as she look at him and smile a bit. "Y-yeah Zenka-kun, its over there." She then point over the chest. "We each have our personal stuff and a emergency clothes in there, so feel three to use it." She say as she went to her chest and open it, she later start undressing her clothes, which making Zenka look away and look for something to wear.

"You can use mine if you like... And um... You don't need to look away." Zenka can hear Mittelt's voice and his brain shut down for a while. "Yep... She's killing me... And my immature side doesn't help me at all." Zenka though as he look at her direction and blush pretty damn hard from what he is seeing.

He see Mittelt in her undergarment and she was starting to dressing up, her skin is beautiful and the fact that she is a year younger make him blush even more. So he walk toward her chest and check it, seeing a lot of clothing, and pick up something white.

While later they now dress up in a new attire. Mittelt wear a Gothic Lolita dress consist of a black dress with white frill, with ribbon in front and a green small gem in the center and a black boot, she also wear a black cap with white frill on her blonde hair tied in twin ponytail.

Zenka now no longer wear a black coat, now wear a white jacket with gold button and black collar with gold rim, his hair is tied in a single ponytail. Why is it that she has this, he has no idea.

"Well, let go and find the other." Zenka say as Mittelt nodded, then she realize something. "W-wait, I need to give report to the leader of the Grigori." Mittelt say as she walk toward the living, making Zenka sigh as he ruffle his hair.

"Honestly, how did I ended in this predicament." Zenka muttered as he follow Mittelt.

[End of Episode 2]

A/N: Another chapter done, so mind blown for those who know Zenka and doesn't know what he is? Well, his past won't reveal yet, but hope you like the fluffy moment. Also, no lemon scene okay.

Well vote and comment on for this series, or Keybi(If you either read my Sengoku Basara fic or Tokusatu-Heroes1 story. This is BlackThief12 and good day/night to you all!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

906K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
493K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
340K 19.8K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...