Prom

By JackGladdingDavis

Jack knows who he wants to take to prom. He also knows who she wants to take. Guess what? It's not him. Again. More

Lockers
Here we go again
The bus
Home
Oh no.
Getting In
Getting Ready

Dont get your hopes up.

41 2 2
By JackGladdingDavis

As I drearily turn the last bend, just about dodging the rotting poo littered everywhere, I notice a long pink limousine rolling up outside the grand hotel. Loud music and even louder bursts of laughter were emerging from the windows as the group of giggly girls got ready for the Chauffeur to swing open the doors. Everyone immediately fell silent and waited for the girls to step out. The doors opened and screams erupted as Annabelle and the rest of her posse stepped out. They were treated like royalty and I though that maybe, just maybe, Annabelle would be my princess one day.. 'Bleugh' I whispered as I shook myself away from the daydream. 'Remember Jack, she's amazing, you're not. She's pretty, you're not. Don't get your hopes up.' I pushed on towards the hotel, the daydream still fresh in my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
3.5M 94K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
54.9K 2.8K 50
สŸแดœแดษชษดแดแดœ๊œฑ; ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด…แด…ษชษดษข สŸษชษขสœแด›; ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด› แดส€ ๊œฑสœษชษดษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹.
194K 5.3K 98
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...