Enter the Fans

Από DaPokemonMadster

A pokespe story! The dex-holders have saved the world numerous times. They have trained themselves and their... Περισσότερα

Deadly Discoveries
Grand Escapes and Terrifying Trains
Plotting and Planning
The Hoenn Kids Travel to Johto
Things Get a Little Hectic
Captures, Travels, & New Friends
A Mystery Unveiled
One Insane Rendezvous
Old Fears and the Shaky New Friendship?
The Grand Finale

Mt. Silver Sighting

770 24 9
Από DaPokemonMadster

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon, the Pokémon Adventures/Special manga, or Pink

"Mt. Silver! That's perfect Red!" Yellow exclaimed, grabbing his hands in her own. Then a blush crept up her face and she quickly let go.

"Well it sounds good, but how're we going to get away now? We need a distraction." Green stated, and they all glanced around. Their talking had cost them what little time remained, and now every inch of street surrounding the dex-holders was covered in a seething mass of fans.

"He's right." Confirmed Silver, "There's no way we can fly out of here like this. They're up on the higher buildings. They'd jump us if we took off now. Someone's got to stay behind as a diversion and let everyone else get away." The others stared at him. The thought of leaving one of their group behind hadn't even crossed their minds.

"We can't do that!" Sapphire cried out, "After we waited for Red? What'd be th' point?" The rest nodded at her words.

"Well what're we supposed to do?" Silver retorted, clenching his fists as he defended his statement. Crystal put a calming hand on his shoulder. The beast that was the group of fans crept closer. The dex-holders took a few steps backwards until they were mashed against each other, their backs against the building that they had just jumped off of.

"Heh. Looks like you're in a spot of trouble." A mysterious voice said, and the dex-holders whipped their heads around, trying to catch a glimpse of the speaker.

"I knew you couldn't survive without us!" A second voice sounded. The door of the building at their backs flew open, almost slamming into Emerald in the process, and four figures emerged, striking heroic poses. It was Jose, Jaden, Jay, Jack (Who had gotten lost a while back and had just found everybody), and Julian. The dex-holders whose hopes had momentarily risen, fell once more.

"Oh. It's you." Said Ruby, with a deep sigh, "I thought it was somebody coming to save us."

"Oh man, but that's where you've gone wrong brotha!" Said Jose, clapping Ruby on the back. Ruby winced at his touch and carefully grabbed Jose's grimy hand between two fingers and removed it from his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Red looked up, a glimmer of hope burning in his eyes once more.

"You always thought we were useless baggage, didn't you Red?" Jaden ran his hand through his hair, "But you kept on saving us, even though you hated us." Green muttered something under his breath that sounded suspiciously like;

"If it was me I'd have ditched you as soon as we ran into something deadly." Julian took a step away from him.

"Wait... You can't mean?" Red whispered, a look of horror creeping up his face.

"We'll be the diversion!" Jay hollered.

"MAH BROS!" Red yelled, and threw himself sobbing onto Jaden and Jose, whose eyes, in turn, brimmed with tears.

"D-don't worry man... If w-we're truly bros... Then we will always find one another again!" Jose bawled.

"Now, we have to go man." Jaden solemnly stated, disentangling himself and from the group hug, tears still trickling down his face as he tried not to sniffle.

The five boys heroically stood in front of the dex-holders, backs to them. As if by some pre-determined signal, they jabbed their thumbs behind them, at the white lettering plastered across their hoodies that spelled out 'Blueboy,' and threw themselves into the fray with wild screams.

"I-I'll never forget you guys!" Red managed, and Yellow gently pulled him away from them.

"Come on Red, we can't let their sacrifice be in vain." Yellow murmured, and Red nodded reluctantly. The ten pokédex holders released their flying pokémon, and took off, more than a few of them wiping tears from the corners of their eyes at the brave sacrifice the Blueboys had made.

"That was... beautiful." Ruby summed up, and the rest nodded.

"What's wrong with you two? You're the last ones that I would expect to cry." Silver said, startled by the streams of tears leaking from Blue and Gold's eyes.

"W-we have to go back!" Blue screamed, hysteria filling her voice.

"Why?" Green questioned, very weirded out.

"You don't understand!" Gold shouted, his voice panicky.

"We left the money behind!" Blue wailed, and the rest blew sighs of frustration.

"Well, too bad. We are not turning back now." Green stated bluntly.

"NNNOOOOOOO!"

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"I can't believe you always hitch a ride with us. Can't you just get your own flying pokémon?" Ruby asked, staring at Emerald over the top of his glasses. The small boy was sitting behind Ruby and Sapphire on Pilo, Sapphire's tropius.

"I could ask you the same question." Emerald stuck his tongue out at Ruby, "You're always riding with Sapph." Sapphire was grateful that she was sitting the furthest ahead, because her two companions couldn't see the deep blush that crept up her face with that statement.

"Well obviously I don't have one, I don't want to go through some dirty battle to catch one, and I can't give directions and sew at the same time." Ruby replied, coolly, and returned to said sewing.

"Psh. Prissy boy." Emerald retorted, "Fine. I guess I'll do some reading then." And he pulled a graphic novel out from inside of his voluminous sleeves.

"I didn't know you liked to read." Said Ruby, slightly curious, but keeping his eyes glued to his project.

"Only if it is mostly pictures, and is interesting stuff." Emerald said, giggling at a page.

"Mostly pictures? Now that sounds like a book I wanna take a look at!" Said Sapphire, whirling around. Her face went pale.

"Waitaminute, what're you reading?" She said, and Ruby looked up. Emerald was holding volume 22 of the Pokémon Special manga.

"AAAH! STOPPIT!" Ruby and Sapphire yelled in unison, both of them blushing deeply. They both lunged for him, but Emerald kicked off his extra gadgets and effectively shrunk. Dodging between them, he continued to flip through pages of the book.

"Oh, you both had childhood friends I see? No wonder you two act like that! But their outlines look kinda familiar..."

"GIVE ME THAT BOOK!" Ruby screamed, and caught hold of Emerald's giant croissant-shaped hair.

"Owowowow! Lemme go!" Emerald shrieked, and somehow wriggled free.

"Wait, so you two were each other's childhood friends and never even realized it?! Man you guys are dumb! Wow! And Sapph, hahahahahaaha! You look ridiculous in those princess clothes!" Emerald continued, and Sapphire made a leap for him, growling in the back of her throat, and blushing an even darker shade of red.

"Oh man, you two are priceless!" Emerald giggled, nimbly skipping out of Sapphire's path.

"RALD! Don't you dare turn another page! Y'hear?! I will murder you in yer sleep!" Sapphire howled. But it was too late. Emerald turned the page.

He collapsed for a second, a look of blank shock and incomprehension written in his features. Ruby took the chance to snatch the book back and tossed it over and into thin air. Both he and Sapphire awkwardly looked anywhere but at each other or at Emerald.

"Ruby... I never knew..." He began. Ruby and Sapphire stiffened.

"Never knew how beast you look without your hat!" Sapphire kicked him in the face.

"An' I don' suppose you care 'bout everybody that died in that fight?!" She yelled at him.

"Well I know that they didn't really die because I saw Mr. Norman just a couple days ago and that book was about you half a year ago." Emerald pointed out, massaging his face which was now imprinted with a shoe mark. Sapphire took a glance back at Ruby to see how he was handling the situation. He had gone back to sewing.

"In answer to your questioning look Sapphire, first of all, there is no proof that what that book said is real. And second of all, I don't remember a thing." Ruby stated, not looking up from his work. Sapphire clenched her fists.

"Oh there's proof alright ya big idiot! An' as for yer stoopid memory, maybe a few kicks in da head'll make it all better!" She shouted, and began advancing towards him, a dangerous look on her face.

o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Gold, get off Xatee's back! You have your own flying pokémon! What are you doing?!" Crystal yelled up at the golden-eyed Johto boy, who only stuck his tongue out at her.

"Well y'know, holding onto nothing but a pool cue in midair can be tiring. Plus I'm too sad to fly right now..."

"Is this about the stupid money again? Get over it! You should be grateful that you lost it, otherwise you'd have had to deal with me because you were gambling!" Gold sighed from on top of Xatee.

"I guess you're right." He mumbled.

"There. You see? You can live without gambling." Crystal said happily. She was finally getting through to him!

"...But that doesn't mean I'm getting off of your xatu." He added with a grin.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Aahhh.. Mt. Silver in sight." Red sighed, "By the way, what's all the ruckus back there?" He asked Yellow, who glanced over her shoulder.

"Oh, nothing much. Just the usual. Sapphire and Ruby are fighting, and Gold and Crystal are fighting. Wow! How can she stretch her legs so far? That looks like it hurt! I'd hate to be Gold right now!" Yellow exclaimed.

"Hah! Yeah, she's pretty extraordinary, huh?" Red chuckled to himself, and Yellow looked at the ground.

"But you're more extraordinary if you ask me!" He said hurriedly.

"You think?" Yellow asked, "I'm the weakest one here."

"No you're not! You've got the strongest heart and the strongest will of all of us here! Who else could've gotten through an entire journey while keeping to their beliefs of not fighting? And besides, you can heal pokémon and read their minds too! Can't get much cooler than that!" Yellow blushed a little.

"Thanks Red. By the way, what's it like on top of Mt. Silver?"

"Well, it's kinda cold and snowy at the very top, but the 'Fire Springs' are very nice. Oh, and there are lots of strong pokémon to battle too!" He said animatedly, his eyes lighting up with excitement at the thought of battling strong pokémon.

"But you'll soon see for yourself! Let's go!" He shouted, and the group swept closer to the ground.

"Hey, is there somebody down there?" Blue asked as she whooshed by with an aerial hydro pump.

"Huh. Well it's not like we can't handle it, it's just one person after all." Said Silver, who had tired of Gold and Crystal's endless argument and had flown up to Blue.

The ten dex-holders touched down and dismounted their various pokémon, returning them to their respective pokéballs as they did so. The figure that they had seen from the air had spotted them and was running towards the group, waving furiously. She stopped right in front of them, and bent over, panting slightly. The group of pokédex holders stared at the newcomer. She was fair-skinned, wearing her brown hair in braids, an orange tee-shirt, a blue and green tie-dyed jacket, jeans, violet shoes, and a backpack. These articles of clothing all sported strange words that the dex-holders had never heard of. The tee said Specialshipping, the jacket Oldrivalshipping, the shoes Franticshipping, and the backpack read, Mangaquestshipping.

"...Ummm.. hi." Said Crystal, the rest too taken aback to speak. The girl looked up, and her brilliantly pink eyes sparkled.

"Hiiii!" She said excitedly, and they all looked at each other.

"Why does she have writing even on her shoes?" Gold whispered to Crystal, and she shook her head.

"Oh wait... Oh Arceus! You're a shipper aren't you?" Blue exclaimed, realization flitting across her features.

"That's right! I'm Pink! Oh, and I know all about you guys! You must be the champion, Red! Oh! And you must be Yellow, his girlfriend!"

"Ummm.. We're not-" Yellow began, but was cut off.

"*Gasp*! You're Ruby and Sapphire! The couple who saved Hoenn!"

"Waitaminute, we aren't a-" Sapphire tried.

"And you two are Blue and Green! My cousin says he saw you two together at the Viridian Gym!"

"What." Green said.

"And you're Gold and Crystal, that couple who infiltrated the Pokemon League a few years ago! My uncle told me! Oh, COOL!"

"COUPLE?!" Crystal shrieked.

"Oh, and you two must be Silver and Emerald. Hi."

"Hi." Said Emerald, unfazed, "And don't lie Sapph, it's obvi-OOF!" He was cut off by a punch in the gut.

"Oh Arceus, this might be even worse than those others." Silver put his face in his palm.

"WHAT?! Don't you put me on the level of those other idiots! I'm here to help!" Pink said defiantly. Red glanced at the others.

"Well, she hasn't tried to eat us or anything, so she's gotta be better than the others. Maybe we should accept her help."

"From what I've seen of shippers, it's better to just say yes and keep an eye on them rather than wake up in the middle of the night and have them stalking you." Blue said with a shudder.

"It's decided then." Green jumped in. They all nodded.

"Alright Pink, that'd be great!" Yellow said, trying to hide her skepticism in a mask of kindness.

"Yay! You guys really are the best!" Pink shouted gleefully, "Let's go!" She happily turned and began hiking up the trail that led to their final destination. The peak of Mt. Silver.

A/N So, we got another OC submitted, and I have worked her into the story! Pink belongs to pikaree1, so thank you pikaree! An I hope I did an okay job of writing Pink! 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.9K 116 33
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...
41.1K 405 21
My first fanfic in the history of my life. This will be a book with shiping storoes from Pokemon, mostly the manga. Enjoy!
1.3K 97 15
{Ship: Steven Stone X Wallace + Royalty / Fairytale AU} {Sort of based on the fairytale Sleeping Beauty} Wallace finds a book of fairytales, and out...
49.8K 902 26
okay first off this is a sequel to my other book 'mixed feelings - an amourshipping story'so if you hadnt read it i suggest you do before reading thi...