Shyland's family

By Jewels5566

Ryland has hid a big secret from his friends for his whole life. He is afraid that they will think he is a fr... More

Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
GUYS

Chapter one

587 12 5
By Jewels5566

Ryland

I was just sitting on my bed with a picture in my hand. It consisted of the one person I loved, Shane Dawson. He was just so amazing, I really wanted to be with him. And yet I just couldn't, he had lisa. And because of one other thing. I was born with two genders. So yes that means I have both genitalia. The doctors say that its a miracle I just say its a pain in the ass. I mean I get periods so girls I get it. I just want to lay in bed and eat all day but I don't because I need to be in shape. Anyways I was just sitting there quietly and all of a sudden my phone went off, I really hope its shane. I went to look at who it was, too bad it wasn't shane. It was Lily.

L: hey it's Lily

R:Whats up gurl

L:I'm having a party tonight and I was hoping you would come

R:Sure when is it

L:At about 9

R:See ya

L:Bye

So I hung up and got up to take a shower.

Shane

I was sitting at my desk working when a pissed Lisa storms in "PICK UP YOUR SHIT LAZY ASSHOLE" she yells in my face "Lisa thats not my mess its your's" I say trying to stay calm "how do you know" she asks "for one I dont own wine glasses and for two I DONT DRINK" I say getting angry. "Whatever I am going out with friends" she says grabbing her purse "what think drinking will solve your problems" I ask "as a matter of fact I do Shane"she says then left in a hurry and slammed the door behind her. "God why cant this be easier" I say putting my head in my hands. Me and lisa have been fighting like this since I told her that i was bisexual. It had been about a month since she started going out with her 'friends' and getting drunk before coming home and asking for forgiveness. I always said yes and gave in but I hate it. Then my phone buzzed I hope it's from ryland. Sure I maybe had a crush on my best friend. But I have every right to I mean look at him his perfect teeth, hair, skin, fashion, and personality. I love him but I was afraid he would reject me. And I did not want that to happen. I looked at my phone it was from lily. I was kind of dissapointed but oh well.

L:Hey hey hey it is the one the only lily

S:Hey Whats going down

L:Im having a party I was hoping you would come over

S:Aww that's sweet what time

L:Around nine and by the way ryland will be there

S:Ok haha be there

And with that I got up and changed my clothes and got on nice shoes who am I kidding I sat on the couch with a freaking Twinkie and check Twitter.

So I hope you guys liked the change in people. I know it's a step but I just don't ship shoey anymore and I love Ryland and shane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 207 16
In perspectives of Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams. (Perspectives vary between them as the story progresses) ✹ I thought I understood love. There's lo...
78.4K 1.8K 200
One in eight couples struggle with infertility. Shane Dawson & Ryland Adams are one of them. Ryland & Shane decided to vlog their infertility journey...
59.7K 2.4K 22
[completed] whilst tackling adulthood and the struggles of growing up, ryland falls apart, and shane tries so desperately hard to piece him back toge...
123K 2.8K 46
Joey Graceffa have hold into a seared under his whole life. His the only human with two different genders, at least down to. This is why he never fel...