Adopted by Cameron Dallas

By Breanna23467

Hailey is 3 years old. she was abused by her father after her mother died in a car crash. Hailey Is sent to... More

description
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
this is not a chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
sequal

chapter 8

2.7K 68 3
By Breanna23467

Cameron's pov

It was getting late and I had to tuck in Hailey. Hailey said ''but daddy I'm growing why do I still have to gwo to swleep?" I said ''your not big enough to stay up all night baby.'' Hailey said ''but I'm not tired yet.'' I said ''want me to get Shawn to sing you a song?" Hailey nodded her head.

I got Shawn to sing Hailey an song. Hailey was knocked out.

Carly left.

I stayed on the couch watching TV.

Shawn came downstairs. Shawn said ''so she's not scared of you no more?"
I said ''no more but she is talking better.'' Shawn said ''i can tell.''

Shawn said ''where is Nash?"

I said ''he went with Hayes home for a couple of days''

Shawn said ''oh okay goodnight.''

''Night''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
What's love? By Lien 🤍

Mystery / Thriller

818 53 16
How does she know what love is if she has never gotten any love? How will she be able to show love then? How will she forget her past? How will she...
34.7K 1.3K 33
Amy Davis might seem like your ordinary teenage girl - wants out of her family, is only close with her sister, but that's just the beginning. In real...
1.7M 99.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...