Jeremiah Rivers: Demons Insid...

由 JTWarren

Jeremiah Rivers was only ten years old when he saw his first demon. And from then on, his life would never be... 更多

1
2
3
4

5

16 1 1
由 JTWarren

Before he even sheathed the blade, Jeremiah knew what he would do with it. He could even feel how the blood would worm down his arm.

“What made you think I’d want something like this?” he asked as Paul took Jeremiah’s ten-dollar bill.

No shrug this time. “I saw it in your eyes.”

When he left the store, it appeared he hadn’t purchased anything. The people on the street did not notice the cross tucked inside his belt, his dress shirt pulled loose to billow over it. As he walked, he removed his tie and dropped it in a metal waste can.

A woman with long blonde hair smiled at him crossing the street, but Jeremiah did not smile back.

______

This is the end of the sample of JT Warren's latest horror work, Jeremiah Rivers: Demon Hunter. This is a ongoing horror series. Check out his other works on Amazon.com.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
14.8K 276 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...