Jaspidot Oneshots

By Niki-Chan234

Sorry I'm not sorry, lol. I've jumped on this ship and I'm not heading to shore any time soon!! :D This is ju... More

Rules time
Spiders
Not Jealous... Right
Im sorry
Cats and Dogs
Update
Requests
School Days

The dog

869 26 7
By Niki-Chan234

Peridot's POV

I stared at the small robot I was trying to make. It was almost done, but there was still something missing... Something I couldn't see...

"What makes you tick...?" I mumbled, poking at a stray wire.

I was just about to get up and get a glass of water when the door flew open. I squealed and fell out of my chair. Jasper ran in.

"Peridot!! Peridot guess what!!!" Jasper yelled.

I growled and got to my feet again, dusting myself off. The larger girl was holding a small box, a huge grin on her face.

"Jasper, inside voice please..." I complained, walking into the kitchen.

Jasper followed me. I had never seen the girl this excited before, unless it was before a big football game, but still.

"Peri! You'll never believe what I found today!!" She exclaimed.

I sighed and looked at her.

"What did you find Jasper?" I asked, annoyance in my voice.

Jasper opened the box and a small puppy leaped out of it. I gasped a little and stared at it, recognizing the breed almost instantly.

"Jasper, you got a-"

"St. Bernard, I know. Isn't he adorable? Amethyst asked if I wanted it and of course I said yes! I love dogs!!"

I stepped away from the small puppy. Sure it was cute and all, but they were slobber monsters, and I couldn't work with dog slobber everywhere.

"Jasper why didn't you talk to me first, and you know the school doesn't allow dogs on campus!!"

"I know, that's why I paid extra for this little guy. I'm thinking on calling him Perry or something."

I stared at her.

"You're not naming this slobber beast after me! I don't drool!!"

"You do when you sleep, darling~"

I groaned and stared at the small puppy. He stared up at me through large brown eyes. He was already drooling. I sighed.

"You're paying for his food and stuff..." I growled.

Jasper's eyes brightened up, clearly sensing her victory.

"I already planned on it! You're gonna love him!!" She exclaimed, picking the small puppy up and cuddling him.

I grimaced as it began licking her face. I'd never allow a dog to lick my face like that.

"He stays on your side of the room..."

"He's a dog, he'll do what he wants Peri."

"You're taking him on walks and you'll clean his poop up."

"That's fine with me. As long as I can keep him I'll do that."

I glanced down at the puppy again. I sighed.

I don't think I'll ever get used to that thing... I thought.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
30.1K 984 58
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs
270K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
55.2K 1.5K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...